Sunday Million Win 17th March

andyfmfb

• Name: Andy McKinney
  • Stake Requested: $215 @ 10 shares of $21.50 each
  • Event/Tournament: Pokerstars Sunday Million
  • Offer: 100% paid back = 1 share worth 10%
  • Date of Event/Tournament: March 17th 2013

Upon acceptance of my stake request, I, Andy McKinney agree to play the above tournament and pay out each share of any winnings within 7 days for online/UK tournaments or 14 days for international tournaments. I understand and agree that my staking request is an agreement between myself and my staker/stakers and Punterslounge.com will not have any liability for any disputes between the parties involved. Confirmed stakers: 10 shares sold - 100% sold as per below: andybell666 - 10% andyfmfb - 10% Goldenjaguar - 10% FearMe - 10% burnleyjoe - 10% herbert10 - 10% andybell666 - 10% teaulc - 10% renaan - 10% ooblio - 10%

Re: Sunday Million Win 17th March just out of interest would anyone care to explain how this works? "Stake Requested: $215 @ 10 shares of $21.50 each" and " Offer: 100% paid back = 1 share worth 10%" so say someone buys 1 share (10%) does this mean they get 10% of what you cash for? also if so and you sold 10 shares then that would mean you wouldnt get anything out it.

Re: Sunday Million Win 17th March

just out of interest would anyone care to explain how this works? "Stake Requested: $215 @ 10 shares of $21.50 each" and " Offer: 100% paid back = 1 share worth 10%" so say someone buys 1 share (10%) does this mean they get 10% of what you cash for? also if so and you sold 10 shares then that would mean you wouldnt get anything out it.
Just like buying 10 lottery tickets (1 each)....All money made split 10 ways. 10 of us have a syndicate going we play a week each, we're about 5 or 6 weeks in. This is only made in to a thread for the individual tourney and so it is official!

Ok, i sent a PM on Monday, no response, and i have been watchinh and he has logged in every day and still nothing. Not looking good General Information
Last Activity
Today 21:41
Ok, i suggest we move on by carrying on as normal now but removing Andy from any future winnings. will need everyone to agree to this Edit, as a side note, if you read this Andy, I suspect you have a genuine reason that you didnt play, things are tight at the mo for everyone and if circumstances came up that you just couldnt afford the buyin, then thats fine , dont feel embarressed if thats the case, your an old forum member and this staking group isnt life or death. I wouldnt like you to cease being a member/posting just over this. Im pretty sure the others would agree. Jag

Re: Sunday Million Win 17th March Great post Jag, thats what PL is about, but where you have said "Ok, i suggest we move on by carrying on as normal now but removing Andy from any future winnings. will need everyone to agree to this" The thing with that is that players have already weighted him in when they have played there events, if you know what i mean but I am happy to listen to any reasoning, but at the end of the day he will owe 9 other players $21.50 each. Hopefully he will just play the event at another time and all will be sorted. There is only a few games to go

'Kin hell fellas. Just out of hospital yesterday, wouldn't need to have been dead ffs. I can only assume being logged in at whatever times through the week had been my wee girl on the iPad. Apologies to those involved in the syndicate.
Does that mean you are still in this syndicate, and are you playing an event as part of the team then?