Norway > Tippeligaen > 2013

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Norway > Tippeligaen > 2013 15:00 Hødd - Kristiansund BK Hødd is in 3d place with 46 points. At home they are 9-0-4 goals 19:11! After three win in row againts Ull/Kissa 2-0,over Kongsvinger IL 0-1,and last round 4-1 over last place Elverum they are three points above Stabaek. No injures for host,good news for squad is striker Eirik Andersen 20/5 bask after suspension. Kristiansund BK is in 9th place with 38 points . Away they are 5-2-6 goals 22:22! After six matches they lost three and draw three too,i can say this is a bad period for guests... Striker Mahmoud El Haj 23/3 suspended ,while midflider Andreas Rödsand 23/5 is injured . This game for HØDD is a "Must win" in these four laps until the end.. Home win 1.70 8/10 MarathonBet,and HØDD/HØDD 2.60 @ William Hill 6/10 .Good Luck!

Re: Norway > Tippeligaen > 2013 And few words about Bodø / Glimt - Ranheim . This will be a party game,i think they will celebrate the promotion in Tippeligaen,with a record of points at home 13-0-0 goals 33-5 ,for home team only missing goalkeeper Pavel Londak 16/0 still injured. Only thing i have on mind is home win 1.50 @ William Hill 8/10. Good Luck

Re: Norway > Tippeligaen > 2013 Elverum v Follo over 2,5 goals @4/7 [PaddyPower] over 3,5 goals @11/8 [PaddyPower] With only 4 games remaining Elverum and Follo are at the bottom of the League 2. Both teams have nothing to play for and I expect an open game with at least 3-4 goals. I agree with Lisandri: home win for Hødd

Elverum v Follo over 2,5 goals @4/7 [PaddyPower] over 3,5 goals @11/8 [PaddyPower] With only 4 games remaining Elverum and Follo are at the bottom of the League 2. Both teams have nothing to play for and I expect an open game with at least 3-4 goals. I agree with Lisandri: home win for Hødd
Excellent call mate :clap Follo did it all for you. I had the overs too and was worried going into the second half with Elverum mustering no shots! I'll try sorting out better threads for next season as this thread is for the top division. Maybe have one thread for all Norway :unsure

Elverum v Follo over 2,5 goals @4/7 [PaddyPower] over 3,5 goals @11/8 [PaddyPower] With only 4 games remaining Elverum and Follo are at the bottom of the League 2. Both teams have nothing to play for and I expect an open game with at least 3-4 goals. I agree with Lisandri: home win for Hødd
Congrats mate! Well done.

Re: Norway > Tippeligaen > 2013 Norway Adeccoligaen 19:00 Sandefjord Fotball - Mjøndalen After two bad results yesterday ,lost of Bodo at home and unlucky 1-1 from Hodd ,today is the last game for this round in Adeccoligaen. Sandefjord is in 10th place with 37 points. At home they are 5-6-2 goals 18:14! After hots won 5 in a row in May, Sandefjord dropped on the classification and now is 10th. Lost away againts Ham-Kam 3-0, 1-1 at home Strommen,and last round lost again in Stabaek 4-1. Defender Victor Demba Bindia 25/0 is suspended . Mjøndalen is in 6th place (playoff zone) with 41 points! Away they are 6-1-6 goals 10:15. Guests draw at home with 2d place Stabaek 1-1,and won away 0-1 over Bryne! Midfilder Stian Aasmundsen 21/0 is suspended . I don't belive that Sandefjord will be part af play off,they have difficult games in last three rounds ,while Mjondalen is in good run and need to fight every game and i give the chances to guests. (0) Mjondalen 2.44 @ Marathon,money back if draw 9/10!

Norway Adeccoligaen 19:00 Sandefjord Fotball - Mjøndalen After two bad results yesterday ,lost of Bodo at home and unlucky 1-1 from Hodd ,today is the last game for this round in Adeccoligaen. Sandefjord is in 10th place with 37 points. At home they are 5-6-2 goals 18:14! After hots won 5 in a row in May, Sandefjord dropped on the classification and now is 10th. Lost away againts Ham-Kam 3-0, 1-1 at home Strommen,and last round lost again in Stabaek 4-1. Defender Victor Demba Bindia 25/0 is suspended . Mjøndalen is in 6th place (playoff zone) with 41 points! Away they are 6-1-6 goals 10:15. Guests draw at home with 2d place Stabaek 1-1,and won away 0-1 over Bryne! Midfilder Stian Aasmundsen 21/0 is suspended . I don't belive that Sandefjord will be part af play off,they have difficult games in last three rounds ,while Mjondalen is in good run and need to fight every game and i give the chances to guests. (0) Mjondalen 2.44 @ Marathon,money back if draw 9/10!
What a game ! Mjondalen was superior in this game but episodes ,change the game ,and that penalty given from referee was a big mistake. Full time 4-2.Pick lost sorry...

Re: Norway > Tippeligaen > 2013 19:00 Sarpsborg 08 - Brann Sarpsborg 08 is in last place with 24 points. At home they are 5-2-6 goals 19:20 ! After won over Tromso IL 3-0,they lost againts Rosenborg 1-2 at home ,and last round make a 1-1 away againts Start.In last five games they take seven points ! No important injures for the squad ,back in squad captain defender Ole Hansen 20/0,and defender Jérémy Berthod 20/3.. Brann is in 7th place with 37 points. Away they are 1-3-9 goals 14:29! Without a win in four games Brann they are poor in away matches.Last round they lost at home 0-1 againts Haugesund (big mistake in defence) after many chances for goal. Midfilder Fredrik Haugen 23/1 is injured and will not play. Four rounds till the end and hots need the maximum of points in these games,to avoid the relegation,for Brann players if they finished with 40 points they will take a financial bonus....,and im not sure who will be favorite today even for hosts is a "Must win game". My call is over 3.5 2.65 Pinnacle 6/10. Good Luck

Re: Norway > Tippeligaen > 2013 15:30 Tromsø - Viking Tromsø is in 15th place with 25 points! At home they are 6-3-4 goals 24:16!. After won over Rosenborg 1-0 four weeks ago,they lost three in row,Sarpsborg 08 3-0,Start 2-3 and last round Molde 1-0! Captain defender Miika Koppinen 22/1 is suspended. Viking is in 3d place with 43 points . Away they are 3-5-5 goals 14:18! After won at home over Valerenga 1-0,the make two draws in row 2-2 away againts Honefoss,and last round 1-1 at home againts Sandnes . Midfilder André Danielsen 14/2 suspended,while striker Yann-Erik de Lanlay 20/2 is injured again,defender Hakon Skogseid 26/1 will miss today! After yesterday victory from Sarpsborg 3-2 over Brann hosts are in very dangerous situation,while Viking is fighting for third place with Haugesund. My call is under 2.5 2.00 @ Bet365 6/10. Good Luck!

Re: Norway > Tippeligaen > 2013 19:00 Viking - Aalesund Viking is in 4th place with 43 points. At home they are 8-5-0 goals 20:8!. After two draws in row 2-2 againts Honefoss BK,and 1-1 Sandnes Ulf,they lost last round 4-3 away in Tromso. Striker Yann-Erik de Lanlay 20/2 is back to the squad ready to play! Aalesund is in 6th place with 40 points. Away they are 5-2-6 goals 20:24 ! After six matches guests are without a win,four defeats and two drews. Head coach Jan Jönsson is unclear if he will continue to be the manager after Tippeligaen end. Key midfilder Fredrik Ulvestad 25/7 and striker Leke James 24/9 are injured,while midfilder Michael Barrantes 24 /7 suspended. Striker Abderazak Hamdallah 24/11 back in training these days. So Aalesund with these missings and after 6 games without a win ,hard to get a positive result today so my call will be: Viking / Viking 2.50 @ William Hill 6/10. Good Luck!

Re: Norway > Tippeligaen > 2013 [TABLE=class: couponTable]

[TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 26 October 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [TH] [/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Vålerenga v Haugesund (14:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.46 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.75 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.65 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Molde v Rosenborg BK (17:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.24 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.6 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.3 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.72 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 27 October 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [TH] [/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Lillestrøm SK v Tromsø (14:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.16 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.6 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.6 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.85 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Brann v Hønefoss BK (17:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.81 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.85 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.87 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Odd Grenland v Sarpsborg 08 (17:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.78 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.75 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.23 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Sogndal v Sandnes Ulf (17:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.55 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.25 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.42 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Strømsgodset v Start (18:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.38 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.7 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 9.6 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.18 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Norway > Tippeligaen > 2013 18:00 ODD - SARPSBORG 08 Odd is 7th place with 36 points. At home they are 6-4-3 goals 23:11 ! They are in good run in these weeks. In last 10 matches are 4-3-3 goals 16:13 ! LAst round they won over Sandnes 2-4 ,and now they are saved in Tippeligaen. No injures ! Sarpsborg 08 is in 15th place with 28 points. Away they are 1-4-8 goals 14:32 ! They collected three points of hope last round winning over Brann 3-2! Midfilder Steffen Ernemann 9/2 is suspended,also striker Thórarinn Ingi Valdimarsson 24/1 is suspended.Striker Magnus Olsen 19/3 is injured. Only options in this games are goals,but most probable bet is : BTTS 1.53 @ Bet365 9/10. Good Luck!

Re: Norway > Tippeligaen > 2013 15:30 Lillestrøm - Tromsø Lillestrøm is in 9th place with 33 points. At home they are 5-5-3 goals 20:14 ! After two draws in row Sandnes Ulf 1-1 and Aalesund FK 1-1 ,they lost againts third place Haugesund 3-2! No important injures for hosts! Tromso is in 14th place with 28 points . Away they are 0-4-9 goals 10:24! In last six matches only one victory one draw and four losses in row! Lost also in Europa League this thursday in Russia againts Anzhi 1-0! No injures for the guests. I think it will be a battle in this game,Lillestrom its not safe with 33 points,while Tromso in very bad situation. Im on home side.. Home win 2.05 @ MarathonBet 7/10. Good Luck!

15:30 Lillestrøm - Tromsø Lillestrøm is in 9th place with 33 points. At home they are 5-5-3goals 20:14 ! After two draws in row Sandnes Ulf 1-1 and Aalesund FK 1-1 ,they lost againts third place Haugesund 3-2! No important injures for hosts! Tromso is in 14th place with 28 points . Away they are 0-4-9 goals 10:24! In last six matches only one victory one draw and four losses in row! Lost also in Europa League this thursday in Russia againts Anzhi 1-0! No injures for the guests. I think it will be a battle in this game,Lillestrom its not safe with 33 points,while Tromso in very bad situation. Im on home side.. Home win 2.05 @ MarathonBet 7/10. Good Luck!
Full time 3-2 . Pick won.;) What a great action in third goal,. Well done Riise.

18:00 ODD - SARPSBORG 08 Odd is 7th place with 36 points. At home they are 6-4-3 goals 23:11 ! They are in good run in these weeks. In last 10 matches are 4-3-3 goals 16:13 ! LAst round they won over Sandnes 2-4 ,and now they are saved in Tippeligaen. No injures ! Sarpsborg 08 is in 15th place with 28 points. Away they are 1-4-8 goals 14:32 ! They collected three points of hope last round winning over Brann 3-2! Midfilder Steffen Ernemann 9/2 is suspended,also striker Thórarinn Ingi Valdimarsson 24/1 is suspended.Striker Magnus Olsen 19/3 is injured. Only options in this games are goals,but most probable bet is : BTTS 1.53 @ Bet365 9/10. Good Luck!
Half Time 1-1 ,Pick Won ;)

[TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 3 November 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Aalesunds FK v Vålerenga (17:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.8 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.6 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.29 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Haugesund v Odd Grenland (17:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.78 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.18 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Hønefoss BK v Sogndal (17:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.7 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.05 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Rosenborg BK v Viking FK (17:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.6 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.33 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 6.25 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.58 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Sandnes Ulf v Brann (17:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.95 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.75 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.15 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.05 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Sarpsborg 08 v Molde (17:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.6 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.25 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.63 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Start v Lillestrøm SK (17:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.95 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.8 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.25 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.13 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Tromsø v Strømsgodset (17:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.6 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.3 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.67 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Norway > Tippeligaen > 2013 18:00 Start - Lillestrøm Start is in 12th place with 32 points!At home they are 4-5-5 goals 24:23! After minimal loses againts first classificated Rosenborg 0-1 at home and last round againts Stromsgodset 1-0 they need maximal points in these rounds . Last game they will play away in Molde . No injures! Lillestrom is in 9th place with 36 points. Away they are 3-4-7 goals 14:24 ! After that emotional victory in last min 3-2 againts Tromso IL they are allready saved in Tippeligaen this year. No injures. I think this game is a must win for Start,even in H2H Lillestrom in five matches lost one and won four. Home win 1.91 @ Bet3656/10. Good Luck!

18:00 Start - Lillestrøm Start is in 12th place with 32 points!At home they are 4-5-5 goals 24:23! After minimal loses againts first classificated Rosenborg 0-1 at home and last round againts Stromsgodset 1-0 they need maximal points in these rounds . Last game they will play away in Molde . No injures! Lillestrom is in 9th place with 36 points. Away they are 3-4-7 goals 14:24 ! After that emotional victory in last min 3-2 againts Tromso IL they are allready saved in Tippeligaen this year. No injures. I think this game is a must win for Start,even in H2H Lillestrom in five matches lost one and won four. Home win 1.91 @ Bet3656/10. Good Luck!
Full time 1-0! After 100 min game played today Start won and hope!;)

Re: Norway > Tippeligaen > 2013 18:00 Odd - Honefoss Odd BK is in 7th place wit 37 points. At home they are 6-5-3 goals 25:13! After drew at home 2-2 againts Sarpsborg 08,they lost last sunday 3-1 away agints 3d place Haugesund,even this lost they are saved .But the club has many financials problems,and several key players will left the club, striker Snorre Krogsgard 15/1 was not offered a new contract from the club and will leave,also defender Niklas Gunnarsson 26/2 signed for Valerenga and will part of squad next season. Honefoss BK in last place with 29 points. Away they are 2-7-5 goals 14:24! After 0-0 a point shared with Brann ,won last round 3-1 Sogndal IL and hope in miracles this final round. Well as we see, hosts have some financial crisis but i think the squad will fight for veteran striker (39 years Old) Frode Johnsen 29/15 to be first top scorer in Tippeligaen,same number of goals with Aalesund striker Abderazak Hamdallah 26/15,and guests needs only 3 points in this game . I will prefer away win but in this situation i see only goals ,and my call is: Frode Johnsen to score anytime 2.75 @ Bet365 8/10 . Good Luck!

[TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 10 November 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Brann v Tromsø (17:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.86 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.7 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.62 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.09 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Lillestrøm SK v Rosenborg BK (17:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.15 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.72 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.86 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Molde v Start (17:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.8 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 7.1 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.58 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Odd Grenland v Hønefoss BK (17:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.1 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.8 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.51 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Sogndal v Aalesunds FK (17:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.65 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.1 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.32 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Strømsgodset v Haugesund (17:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.36 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 6.1 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 11 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]98.82 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Vålerenga v Sandnes Ulf (17:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.7 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.6 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.26 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Viking FK v Sarpsborg 08 (17:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.8 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.35 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.62 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Norway > Tippeligaen > 2013 18:00 Sogndal - Aalesund Sogndal is in 12 th place with 33 points. At home they are 4-5-5 goals 16:22 ! After won over Sandnes Ulf 2-1,they lost last round againts Honefoss BK last place 3-1,and today will play againts a strong squad like Aalesund! Captain midfilder Rune Bolseth 26/2 is injured . Aalesund is in 4th place with 46 points!Away they are 6-2-6 goals 23:25 ! Won two games in row againts Viking 1-3,and over Valerenga 1-0 at home! No important injures! Aalesund is fighting for 4th place and molde is two points above ,Songdal need also three points . Im on away side today and my call is : Aalesund over 1.5 2.35 @ Nordicbet 9/10 .Good Luck!

Sorry for short previews ,but im writing in mobile ,so i have two optimal combos for today. Molde - Start Home win 1.40 @ Bet 365 and Brann - Tromso away win 2.40 @ Bet 365 8/10 Stakes. In Total odds 3.36 ! Brann is without a win in last seven games ,while Tromso after their "home work" Eliminated in Europa League ,the last chance to survive! In Molde game i see clear favorites hosts ,Start is saved now and plays for nothing! Good luck! Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using Tapatalk 2 Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using Tapatalk 2