** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Aston Villa v Queens Park Rangers > Sat 16th March

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row1] [TD=class: firstColumn]Aston Villa v Queens Park Rangers (15:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.75[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]98.72 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Aston Villa v Queens Park Rangers > Sat 16th March for the first time this season im backing villa . i think they can win this by the odd goal and give themselves a massive boost and send as qpr as good as down. the win at reading was massive and will give them big lift here and they can continue on from it here

Re: Aston Villa v Queens Park Rangers > Sat 16th March Villa are the likely winners as they are at home and will have massive support behind them. They outplayed Reading last week and should have scored more. I think QPR were more fortunate against Sunderland- everything they hit went in, great golas but ones that don't happen every week. Villa will not loose so if you are unsure and have enough take Villa DNB.

Re: Aston Villa v Queens Park Rangers > Sat 16th March A draw the most likely outcome for me here - although as a QPR fan you make want to take my thoughts with a pinch of salt! I wouldnt be so confident in Villa, they were lucky to hold on against a very poor Reading side - though should gain confidence from that. A big crowd is expected, but this will not necessarily be an advance - big pressure on a young squad. QPR were lucky to beat Southampton - taking both chances they had but were tight at the back. We comprehensively outplayed Sunderland. They scored with their only chance of the game. We could easily have scored 2 or three more goals in the first half. QPR's poor record away in the PL is enough reason to avoid backing the win. BTTS should have a great chance, with Zamora and Remy up front, Townend and Hoilett on the flanks id be surprised if we didnt score. Villa have enough going forward too. It's landed in 3 of our last 4 and the last 2 away. Ignore the low scoring games before then we played negative tactics against top sides due to Zamora and Remy's injuries. BTTS landed in 12/14 of Villa games in 2013 BTTS @ 1.72 (Betfair)

Re: Aston Villa v Queens Park Rangers > Sat 16th March I backed Villa last week and collected. However, I actually fancy QPR to take all 3 points at the Villa tomorrow. This is more of a must win game for QPR than it is for Villa. If Villa win tomorrow, QPR are as good as relegated. If they win, they have a huge chance at promotion. Harry knows this is THE game they have to win. Villa won last weekend, still they weren't very impressive against a poor Reading side. I had a bet on QPR to win.

Re: Aston Villa v Queens Park Rangers > Sat 16th March Injuries and suspensions Aston Villa v QPR Aston Villa: Delph (16/0 m), Dunne (0/0 d), Gardner (1/0 m), Herd (9/0 m), Petrov (0/0 m), Albrighton (9/0 m), Bent (12/2 f), El Ahmadi (18/1 m) QPR: Ben Haim (1/0 d), Johnson (3/0 f), Traoré (20/0 d) (doubtful)

Under 2.5 goals 1.96 @ Betfair - I think 1.96 is a good price for unders here. I expect a nervy match in this six pointer and I'm finding it difficult picking a winner and I actually think it will end in a 1-1 draw. QPR have tightened up at the back since Redknapp has been at the helm expect for the game against Swansea where they conceded 4. Both Villa and QPR will now fancy their chances of surviving after both being in decent form now. 6 out of the last 9 of QPR's PL games has gone under and I just think both sides would probably take a point in this game because Villa will view it as a point that takes them further away from the relegation zone and QPR would take a point being the away side knowing they would still only be 4 points behind Villa. Neither side have a great attacking threat apart from Benteke and Weimann for Villa and Remy and Taarabt for QPR so I see this going under 2.5 goals. Sent from my iPhone using PL Forum app

Re: Aston Villa v Queens Park Rangers > Sat 16th March BTTS is a sitter here for me.........Villa concedes a lot at home, qpr is on a rise....alaso, this is dead or alive game for both teams and whoever loses will be in a big trouble.....i would pick 3+ also concerning about who will be the winner.......hm, I pick rather QPR or draw

Re: Aston Villa v Queens Park Rangers > Sat 16th March With odds as tempting as they are for QPR to win, I just couldn't let this one slip on by me. QPR managed to get themselves their first victory under the reign of Harry Redknapp last weekend and I think they'll go into this game with a great deal of confidence that they can battle it out and fight their way out of the bottom three. As we all know, in recent times, Aston Villa haven't been performing as well as they were at the start of the season. Their lack of experience with them being a young side has cost them points when they needed them most. There is no doubt in my mind this game will be a real tussle between the two but I can see QPR coming away with another well needed win. So for all that being said, I'm going with the following bet: QPR WIN @ 11/8 w/ Paddy Power

Re: Aston Villa v Queens Park Rangers > Sat 16th March

BTTS is a sitter here for me.........Villa concedes a lot at home, qpr is on a rise....alaso, this is dead or alive game for both teams and whoever loses will be in a big trouble.....i would pick 3+ also concerning about who will be the winner.......hm, I pick rather QPR or draw
I made some easy money on this one

Re: Aston Villa v Queens Park Rangers > Sat 16th March

Villa are the likely winners as they are at home and will have massive support behind them. They outplayed Reading last week and should have scored more. I think QPR were more fortunate against Sunderland- everything they hit went in, great golas but ones that don't happen every week. Villa will not loose so if you are unsure and have enough take Villa DNB.
:cow Villa rule.