Tshwane Open (Euro Tour) Feb 28th - Mar 3rd

BillyHills

Re: Tshwane Open (Euro Tour) Feb 28th - Mar 3rd Tournament preview: 1pt ew T.Aiken to win Tshwane Open 18/1 Bet365 Thomas Aiken has been reasonably consistent in recent times and has two top 12 finishes in his last two starts which is form as good as anyone in this field pretty much. He’s a solid player at this level who hits the ball well and can negotiate the numerous hazards that this golf course provides. In what has to be called a pretty weak field he doesn’t look too bad a price at 18/1 and he’s my selection this week. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/tshwane-open-betting-thomas-aiken-can-see-off-a-weak-field-in-centurion

Re: Tshwane Open (Euro Tour) Feb 28th - Mar 3rd Have to say the European Tour is bugging me at the minute! Anyway i'm a sucker for punishment so i'm backing two this week; Top Irish Player 2pts Peter Lawrie 13/8 BetVictor Only 5 Irish lads turn up for this and 3 of them have been struggling to make the cut recently, Darren Clarke is a shadow of his former self but is capable on his day but cant be backed. Lawrie is the obvious one and although he looks plenty short enough at 13/8 he could win this market inside two days. Very consistent player these days and only played three times in 2013 making the money on each occasion and shooting well under par every time. The rag David Higgins could be the dark horse at around 8/1 but have to stick with Lawrie on the figures. Top Spanish Player 2pts Jorge Campillo 3/1 Betvictor Larrazabal is the short priced favourite but is all over the shop at the minute and cant buy a put so has to be opposed. Olazabal played ok last time but cant be considered with his injury problems often letting him down which leaves Lara and De La Riva as the dangers to the selection and they are struggling too and very inconsistent. Campillio finished tied 9th in Abu Dhabi and has finished in the money twice since albeit way off the lead. He shot 69 and 71 in the Joburg to miss the cut so wasnt playing awful and overall looks a fair bet at 3/1 for a bit of interest.

Re: Tshwane Open (Euro Tour) Feb 28th - Mar 3rd

Top Spanish Player 2pts Jorge Campillo 3/1 Betvictor Excellent call Billy. Given such a small market where there was alway a couple of outsiders likely to miss the cut...3/1 very juicy price....won in a canter:clap
Many thanks:ok