Manchester United v Norwich City > Sat 2nd March

Aidymac

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=class: firstColumn]Manchester United v Norwich City (15:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.25[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]6.9[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]16[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.74 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Manchester United v Norwich City > Sat 2nd March i like a draw in this match. man utd will rest players that's obvious so they may struggle to beat norwich who i think will give utd a sterling test. they already beat them once this season so i can't see why they can't go there and trouble utd.

United should be 1.12 in these sort of fixtures IMO. They're so dominant at Old Trafford, and they look like they've learned from last seasons complacencies. They have demonstrated great professionalism this season, while I don't think Norwich will expect to get anything here, and United have a great opportunity to push themselves further clear of City.

Re: Manchester United v Norwich City > Sat 2nd March yes Norwich are awful on their travels with only 1 win this season however, I'd say they have a chance against Man Utd who will be resting players for the big game with Madrid. Besides, this season I observed that Sir Alex Ferguson tries to be as economic as possible - even against lower teams they tend to just get the job done and often win only by one goal. Of course they have the capability to beat anyone, but they have comfortable 12-point lead and I think the Tuesday game - which will be a game of the season so far for them - will hugely affect today's one. Norwich +1.5ah 1.925 5 pts Man Utd to win by single goal 3.75 1 pt both with bet365

This looked like one to steam into until I realised Madrid are up next. I expect united to win but can't see a hammering. After last season, they'll not want to underestimate anyone and blow another lead but they'll want 3 points for minimal effort here and a single goal victory against a hard working team will suit them. No bet for me, odds seem right.

Re: Manchester United v Norwich City > Sat 2nd March Now I'm trying to look at this without canary tinted specticles, but I think Norwich can run Manchester United close here, as always seems to be the case when Norwich play Macnhester United: Last season at OT, MU won 2-0, but Norwich really should have taken something from this game, and in my opinion it was the 2nd best Norwich performance of the season. The game at Carrow Road, ended 2-1 to the visitors with Ryan Giggs netting a stoppage time winner. This season Norwich defeated MU 1-0, with Pilkington heading the winner. As shown, recent meetings have been nothing like the maulings Manchester United can hand out. Some of you have picked up on the fact Norwich have a poor away record and are capable of conceding many goals. However, you must understand the importance of Bassong to the Norwich rearguard, he missed the 5-0 at Fulham, 5-0 at Anfield, the 4-1 at Chelsea. A Norwich side playing away with Bassong in the team has only ever conceded more than 2 goals once, in the 4-3 win at Swansea. Today Norwich will miss Tettey, who played an important role in the game at CR, Jonny Howson will be the man to step in, and whilst not as physical as Tettey, he and Bradley Johnson's holding roles, will be key to how this game plays out. Further enhancing the chances of the Canaries, is the weakened side likely to be deployed by Ferguson, with an important CL game coming up, and I think this will be a very close game: I will be staking on: BTTS Norwich +2 And a small play on MUFC 2-1 NCFC C/S. Although it is very risky I will also be making a play on Kei Kamara to net the last goal in-play, if he is substituted in to the game. Last time out he totally swung the game for Norwich vs Everton, and his pace and directness could really threaten the United backline (which he previously tormented in 2010) as the game comes to an end. GL Punters!

Re: Manchester United v Norwich City > Sat 2nd March Not seeing a 'rested' lineup tonight for United. Give me ManU on the -1.5 handicap for a small bet at positive odds. Revenge game for United. They've been terrific at home. I cannot see Norwich stealing points in this one. Sure, big game on tap midweek for United, but premier league title is theirs for the taking. 3-0 home win today.