Stuttgart v Lazio > Thursday 7th March

McNasara

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Stuttgart v Lazio > Thursday 7th March Stuttgart play counter attacking football this season, resulting in poor performance at home where they should be the ones who are attacking. A major problem for them will be the absence of top scorer Ibisevic, so Macheda will play forward and he will be very motivated against "his club". Lazio will also be without top scorer Klose and perharps captain Mauri, but they are long term injured. However, home side won only once in five European games at home, while visitors have not lost EL match away from home this season. It should be noted that Lazio had a much stronger opponents in the previous part of the competition. Second leg will be played in an empty stadium, so I believe that the Romans would do anything to make a good result tonight. Lazio DNB @2.50 Blue square low stake

Re: Stuttgart v Lazio > Thursday 7th March I saw both matches from Lazio in the last round and have to say they weren't great. They advanced thanks to some individual mistakes such as the mistake made by Domignuez which led to Lazio's first goal in the second leg.

Re: Stuttgart v Lazio > Thursday 7th March I would seriously question lazio's motivation for this competition now. They are in a battle for CL places now having recently been pushed into 4th by Milan. I can't comment on Stuttgart but if they are motivated for this competition then that alone should be enough for them.

Re: Stuttgart v Lazio > Thursday 7th March Lazio coach Petkovic is giving big importance to this competition. Even they had a decent chance of being in the title race (when they were having a big run in Serie A) , but they did not give rest to some of their star players in both competitions Italian Cup and EL, because of this they've dropped to the 4th place. To finish in the top three is still important but they will be %100 motivated against Stuttgart, that's certain.

Re: Stuttgart v Lazio > Thursday 7th March

Stuttgart play counter attacking football this season, resulting in poor performance at home where they should be the ones who are attacking. A major problem for them will be the absence of top scorer Ibisevic, so Macheda will play forward and he will be very motivated against "his club". Lazio will also be without top scorer Klose and perharps captain Mauri, but they are long term injured. However, home side won only once in five European games at home, while visitors have not lost EL match away from home this season. It should be noted that Lazio had a much stronger opponents in the previous part of the competition. Second leg will be played in an empty stadium, so I believe that the Romans would do anything to make a good result tonight. Lazio DNB @2.50 Blue square low stake
0:2 :ok