** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Cool Million Full Tilt Poker Sunday Feb 24th 7.05pm $11 Buy in (1 mil guaranteed!)

hebert10

Re: Cool Million Full Tilt Poker Sunday Feb 24th 7.05pm $11 Buy in (1 mil guaranteed!

Looks a good value tourney taking place on Sunday, one rebuy is allowed during the Late Reg. More info on http://www.fulltiltpoker.com/promotions/cool-million :ok
Lobby showing as 3 re-entries allowed during the late reg period (15 levels, but can't find where the structure is shown to see how long the levels are.)

Re: Cool Million Full Tilt Poker Sunday Feb 24th 7.05pm $11 Buy in (1 mil guaranteed!

http://newsletters.pokerstars.com/2013/cmp-ring-game/en/ Note: can take 6 hours to be credited, must be used for tomorrows game otherwise will expire.
Muchos gracias, Senor Bartman :cheers In now, and this little ring game ticket could be a decent little earner. It said 500FTP to clear, which was expected, but played about 30 hands of .50/1 and left with $32 - expecting my ticket to be worth $32 for the next time I used it. But the ticket was still worth $20, and the $12 profit was available in my cleared funds.

Muchos gracias, Senor Bartman :cheers In now, and this little ring game ticket could be a decent little earner. It said 500FTP to clear, which was expected, but played about 30 hands of .50/1 and left with $32 - expecting my ticket to be worth $32 for the next time I used it. But the ticket was still worth $20, and the $12 profit was available in my cleared funds.
Bah, wish I'd seen this before I ploughed my profit back on the table having only earned about 30FTP in happy hour and left with nothing. :( Good luck Fred. :hope

Re: Cool Million Full Tilt Poker Sunday Feb 24th 7.05pm $11 Buy in (1 mil guaranteed! Wp Fred :clap Nice break mate :notworthy I was going to ask someone about the Ring game ticket, had no idea what I had to do, but played a little NL10 and curr $1.89 down / 32 ftp gained. Was up $6 at one stage so should've just left & banked it lol