** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

All Star Game 2013

fezzik

East v West - East M/L 2.20 BetVictor - medium stake think the west just have too many beat up old timers. Howard and Bryant have not been great for lakers recently. Think the Heat boys and Melo will jump this early on and never look back. The west has home court advantage but I don't think that counts for much. Should be an entertaining game! Good luck all

Re: All Star Game 2013 Three bet for me. 0.75 units on Lebron/Durant MVP @ $2.23 w Sportsbet 2 units on Kobe to score more three pointers than Lebron @ $2.80 w Luxbet 2 units on Anthony to score more points than Griffin @ $2.05 w Luxbet I couldn't believe the odds on the Kobe v Lebron market. It's like Luxbet just looked at the box scores from last year's All Star contest to frame their markets. Lebron won't hit 6/8 from down town again. In the three years prior, Lebron hit 0, 1 and 2 threes in this contest. Kobe 1.7 3PTM this year, to Lebron's 1.6. The other thing I like is that Kobe will be looking forward to becoming a scorer again, as he has changed his game style in the past three weeks to suit his team (he hasn't hit one trey since). I know it's an All Star game, but I just think it's amazing value for something that should be $1.90. Even if they both score the same amount, I make a profit of 0.8 units. Similarly, I reckon Anthony is very good value @ $2.05 to outscore Griffin. I realise Griffin will get plenty of dunks, but Anthony is the East's number two scoring option and should murder them on offense.