Olympique Lyonnais v Tottenham Hotspur > Thurs 21st February

Aidymac

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617]

[TR=class: row1] [TD=class: firstColumn]Olympique Lyonnais v Tottenham Hotspur (18:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.15[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.2[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]108.06 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Olympique Lyonnais v Tottenham Hotspur > Thurs 21st February 4pts Both teams to score 7/10 Coral It will be interesting to see how AVB lines Spurs up in this match. He knows how to win this competition having won it with Porto and I would expect Spurs to play on the break but it is a risky game with the away goal that Lyon have. Lyon will have to attack at some point we know that. I think that will give the likes of Gareth Bale space to do his thing but equally Lyon have the quality to bag a goal too so both to score looks good to me. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/lyon-vs-tottenham-betting-both-teams-can-threaten-to-score-in-evenly-poised-tie

Re: Olympique Lyonnais v Tottenham Hotspur > Thurs 21st February OVER 2.5 GOALS @ 4/5 PaddyPower This match is perfectly placed after Lyon snagged an away goal and has the potential to end similar to last game and go into extra time. What we know? Lyon score goals at home and Spurs have a certain Gareth Bale who is in superb form and could inspire a Spurs victory. Look forward to this!

Re: Olympique Lyonnais v Tottenham Hotspur > Thurs 21st February Gareth Bale AGS @ 2/1 (SportingBet) We all know how good form this man is in, and i wouldn't be surprised to see him add to his tally tonight, especially if they get a FK around the area. Over 2.5 Goals @ 4/5 or 10/11 (Most bookies) Lyon grabbed the away goal and are in with a real shout here, they will set out very attacking to grab the goals and Spurs always look dangerous from set pieces or on the break.

Re: Olympique Lyonnais v Tottenham Hotspur > Thurs 21st February Interesting stats concerning Lyon. They are not very adept at turning an unfavorable result in European knockout matches. They have been able to qualify only 2 times out of the 13 times they lost the first tie. First tie result was a massive blow to Lyon as they lost to a very late goal by Bale and Tottenham on the other hand will have been buoyed by the manner in which they got out of jail. One week later I think that Tottenham can still surf on that euphoric feeling and ensure their qualification. On the match itself Lyon will be cagey as Remi Garde is aware of the counter attacking threat of their opponent so a low scoring match may well be on the card as he has pledged for a cautious approach. Spurs to qualify lad @ 1.53.