England > Weekend > BlueSQ Bet Prem Feb 16

[TABLE=class: couponTable]

[TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 16 February 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] AFC Telford United v Tamworth (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 7/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 9/4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 6/4 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]112.44 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Alfreton Town v Macclesfield Town (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 7/4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 9/4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 11/8 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]109.24 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Barrow v Nuneaton Town (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 11/10 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 11/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]112.20 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Braintree Town v Southport (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 13/10 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 9/4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 7/4 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]110.61 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Ebbsfleet United v Stockport County (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 6/4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5/2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 6/4 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]108.57 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Hereford United v Lincoln City (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 10/11 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5/2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5/2 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]109.52 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Hyde FC v Kidderminster Harriers (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 12/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 6/5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]108.20 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Mansfield Town v Cambridge United (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5/6 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 12/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 11/4 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]110.62 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Woking v Newport County (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 6/4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 12/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 8/5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]107.87 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: England > Weekend > BlueSQ Bet Prem Feb 16 Ebbsfleet v Stockport I tipped Stockport on Tuesday on Facebook and Twitter and after struggling against Lincoln in the first half, they ended up running out 2-0 winners. The new manager seems to have got off to a solid start, which surprises me, and they must have a great chance of winning against Ebbsfleet. The home side looked hopeless against Macclesfield a couple of weeks ago and although they beat Gateshead last week, that really isn’t saying much. I have no idea why Stockport are drifting and BetVictor’s 19/10 looks very attractive. Forest Green Roves v Gateshead The away side are looking pretty hopeless at the moment, not only did they lose at Ebbsfleet last week but they have only won once in their last six league games. They also have the added problem that they are struggling to play home games at the moment because of the state of the pitch which isn’t helping matters. Forest Green are more than capable of putting a few past the weaker teams in the division as they showed on Tuesday night against Braintree and I can’t see anything but an easy home win. Obviously they are long odds on but the 6/4 with Coral on the -1 handicap makes plenty of appeal. Hyde v Kidderminster I thought AFC Telford might be able to pick up a win against Hyde on Tuesday, but by all accounts they were very poor and Hyde had a pretty easy task. Hyde had been struggling for form prior to that and with Kidderminster continuing to impress they have to be backed at 5/4 with Coral. Cambridge manager Richard Money said that Kidderminster were the best side he has ever seen in the Blue Square Premier and I think they will have a major say in the title race. Hyde cost me last Saturday when getting an injury time equaliser against Macclesfield, but it was undeserved and I expect Kidderminster to get all three points. Mansfield v Cambridge United Speaking of Cambridge they got beat 3-0 against Alfreton in midweek to follow on from that Kidderminster defeat and I think they will make it a hat-trick of negatives against Mansfield. The home side had their winning streak ended against Newport on Tuesday, but there is no disgrace in that and prior to that they had been in superb form. Their home form has been fantastic all season even when they were more inconsistent than there are now. They may be odds on at 5/6 (general) but that still looks value to me as they continue on the play-off hunt.

Re: England > Weekend > BlueSQ Bet Prem Feb 16 A few spread plays for me... It looks like Darije Kalezic's footballing philosophy has turned Stockport County into an even more vibrantly attacking, haphazardly defending outfit than the previous regime. I can't call the match at Ebbsfleet United - as an attacking force, Ebbsfleet are a bit sharper with Josh Scott up front - but they always concede at home and I've sold the time of Stockport's 2nd at 76 (Sporting, Spreadex). They're overnighting for this one and there's a real mismatch between Stockport's attacking potential and Ebbsfleet's defence. Total goals also looks a buy at 3.15 (Sporting). I agree with addpea on Mansfield. Key for me is that Cambridge have a few personnel problems at the moment. Richard Money is trying to breathe life into the embers of their playoff challenge but he's going to have to tinker with the formation today as he has to accommodate a light squad. "Probably the most difficult thing at the minute is making the players we have available fit the way we play," is how he puts in the local paper. It could mean he finds the right blend an pulls of a surprise but more likely means that they'll be under pressure from the off against a relentless attacking threat, and trying to defend with square pegs in round holes. I've bought Mansfield's supremacy at 0.9 (Spreadex and Sporting) and sold the time of the 3rd Mansfield goal at 82 with Spreadex. There's no player goal minute quotes that appeal today, so I'm going to go for something pretty wild - a sell of Gateshead's 2nd goal at FGR at 83 with Sporting. It's true that Gateshead are in no sort of form, and have put in some limp performances on their travels, but they should be able to play a bit of a football today on a decent surface, and Forest Green do allow their opponents to do that. FGR beat Braintree 4-1 but the visitors didn't created a number of good chances and should have scored more. There's a reason for this: FGR are not a particularly efficient defensive unit and they do allow their opponents a chance on their own patch. Do Gateshead have the bodies to take advantage? A forward pairing of Liam Hatch and Nathan Fisher doesn't exactly get the juices going, but Josh Gillies is having a very hot run of form and I'm prepared to sell because the downside is small.

Re: England > Weekend > BlueSQ Bet Prem Feb 16 Mixed on the spreads today, with Stockport and Gateshead not managing any goals, let alone seconds. But Mansfield's third came along in the 71st for a decent profit and also the supremacy made-up with 1.1 points profit. Good calls by addpea on Kidderminster and Hyde; and a bit unlucky with Stockport, a man down for an hour, and with the FGR handicap, where they missed an early pen, although Gateshead played their part today.

Re: England > Weekend > BlueSQ Bet Prem Feb 16 i went to Woking vs Newport today, Newport clearly have the better side and the more clinical finishing won with NC 0-3 up at HT, a scoreline harsh on woking who had thier chances but didnt take them. Woking also lost thier best player Knott after about 20 mins of the 1st half and that was possibly the pivotal moment in the game. Second half Woking pressed again and Pidgeley made some decent saves in the newport goal. I wouldn't rule out backing woking again this season as they can certainly give it a go.

Re: England > Weekend > BlueSQ Bet Prem Feb 16

Mixed on the spreads today, with Stockport and Gateshead not managing any goals, let alone seconds. But Mansfield's third came along in the 71st for a decent profit and also the supremacy made-up with 1.1 points profit. Good calls by addpea on Kidderminster and Hyde; and a bit unlucky with Stockport, a man down for an hour, and with the FGR handicap, where they missed an early pen, although Gateshead played their part today.
Id actually missed the fact they had missed a pen although like you say Gateshead played well by all accounts. Also you mean Mansfield not Hyde. Slightly annoyingly I was tossing up between Newport and Stockport as they were both around the same price.