BBOTD Thursday 7th February

Doncaster 230 - Wings Of Smoke 5/1 Paddy Power BOG The form of his Newbury win over this trip has worked out really well with the 2nd, 3rd and 5th all showing improved form since. He then ran another decent race 7 days later over 2f extra at Sandown where he was traveling like the winner before weakening at the finish to end up 3rd suggesting a combination of the slower ground, longer trip or lack of break may have cost him victory. His most recent run was against Simonsig where he understandably finished well beaten. He is back into a suitable grade and at the perfect trip again tomorrow and it wouldnt surprise me if he bounced back with a good run, hopefully getting his neck in front.

Re: BBOTD Thursday 7th February 2.30 - Doncaster- Wings Of Smoke @ 9/2 Betvictor Apologies for the unorignality of this one but i quite fancy him too! Form of his first 2 handicap chase starts look really solid, was pitched into grade 2 company against Simonsig lto where he was 3rd. 2 from 2 over this distance and he stays further which is a bonus in the testing conditions. 3lb claimer Micheal Byrne retains the ride and i feel he has a massive chance back down in grade. Happy to take the favourite on who is consistant but may find this abit tougher after another rise in the weights. The other one i though was interesting was The Chazer but i'm not sure he'll stay this trip in testing ground.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.