** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

At&T Pebble Beach (PGA Tour) Feb 7th-10th

BillyHills

Re: At&T Pebble Beach (PGA Tour) Feb 7th-10th Top Australian Player 2pts Aaron Baddeley 7/2 Stan James http://www.oddschecker.com/golf/att-pebble-beach-national/att-pebble-beach-national-pro-am/top-australian Going to look at the Aussies again and oppose fav Jason Day who is just not clicking as yet. Aaron Baddeley is a bit inconsistent but at least he his showing glimpses of a decent finish. 6th and 27th this season already, tailed off a bit last week to be fair but has been 6th and 4th in this the last two years and that alone is good enough in this field especially with third fav Ogilvy playing poorly.

Re: At&T Pebble Beach (PGA Tour) Feb 7th-10th Good luck Graham. I thought Day has been very eye-catching the past couple of weeks, has been inconsistent, but he is starting to get birdies again and get some good rounds, not long before he has a belter IMO. Good luck with your bet mate, fingers crossed.

Re: At&T Pebble Beach (PGA Tour) Feb 7th-10th I am with Aidymac on this one I had a good result last week backing Chalmers last week to be top Australian player - I must admit I thing Jason Day is due a good tournament - he posted a good final round score and was scoring plenty of birdies and the odd eagle I think if there had been another 9 holes he would have beaten Chalmers - the final round of 4 under was pretty good shooting so maybe he is starting to find his A game again - 11/4 with Coral looks a decent price so I will have a nibble at that. Jason Day to be top Australian player 11/4 with Corals

Re: At&T Pebble Beach (PGA Tour) Feb 7th-10th *Top Rest of World Player > Brendan De Jonge > 9/1 Ladbrokes* Very big price in my opinion. He has made all 4 cuts this year, and he was brilliant last weekend in the Waste Management Phoenix Open where he was in a tie for 6th place, finishing on -18. The week before that he was in a tie for 15th with a score of -6 on a very tough course, and he shot -16 in the Humana Challenge, so he is playing terrific golf at the moment. He has not fared well here on his previous visits, but he has looked a different player at the start of 2013. He averages 298 yards off the tee which is very big, he is ranked 5th in overall driving, has already had 74 birdies in 2013, has had 4 eagles in 4 tournaments, is ranked Number 1 in Par 5 performances, ranked Number 1 in 100 yards inwards on approach shots, and 9/1 looks massive for a player who is on top of his game at the moment, definately in far better form that Baddeley or Day.

Re: At&T Pebble Beach (PGA Tour) Feb 7th-10th 1PT E/W LEE WESTWOOD 20/1 1-5 LADBROKES & 2PTS PLACE 5/1 1-5 LADBROKES. Really fancy Westwood to go very close here after opening up his year with a T5 and he does well in America. Obviously his main aim is to pick up that illusive major but has a great chance in this which IMO isn't overly strong looking first two in the betting are two short and Westwood looks the value bet.

Re: At&T Pebble Beach (PGA Tour) Feb 7th-10th

I am with Aidymac on this one I had a good result last week backing Chalmers last week to be top Australian player - I must admit I thing Jason Day is due a good tournament - he posted a good final round score and was scoring plenty of birdies and the odd eagle I think if there had been another 9 holes he would have beaten Chalmers - the final round of 4 under was pretty good shooting so maybe he is starting to find his A game again - 11/4 with Coral looks a decent price so I will have a nibble at that. Jason Day to be top Australian player 11/4 with Corals
Thats cool, you cant copy me every week i suppose:lol Good luck:ok

Re: At&T Pebble Beach (PGA Tour) Feb 7th-10th Ken Duke for top ten finnish at 20s with ladbrokes.In 2012 he had 6 top tens and it kicked off here at pebble beach.He could also represent value for first round leader but at the moment there is no market availlable.His first round score here last year was 64 which would probably not be too far off leading this time around.A low round last week 66 put him on the way to a tie for 43rd place last week which was a big improvement after missing the cut in his two tournaments previous this year.Despite not being the youngest player in the field he has improved immensley over the last two seasons becoming a regular feature toward the top of the leaderboards in many competitions.So while he may not actually triumph overall i can see him hang in for a top ten come sunday evening.

Re: At&T Pebble Beach (PGA Tour) Feb 7th-10th Tournament preview: 1pt ew H.Mahan to win AT&T National 25/1 Blue Square (1/4 1-5) Hunter Mahan has had a quiet time by his standards recently but he has posted a couple of top 20 finishes in the last two weeks and he returns to the scene of a tournament where he was second two years ago and given the shorter length courses and the need for accuracy and a good putter I think the American fits the bill as he builds up to the defence of his World Matchplay title in two weeks time. With his confidence returning Mahan can give us a strong run for our money at 25/1 this week. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/at-t-national-betting-hunter-mahan-can-return-to-form-with-a-bang-at-pebble-beach

Re: At&T Pebble Beach (PGA Tour) Feb 7th-10th

*Top Rest of World Player > Brendan De Jonge > 9/1 Ladbrokes* Very big price in my opinion. He has made all 4 cuts this year, and he was brilliant last weekend in the Waste Management Phoenix Open where he was in a tie for 6th place, finishing on -18. The week before that he was in a tie for 15th with a score of -6 on a very tough course, and he shot -16 in the Humana Challenge, so he is playing terrific golf at the moment. He has not fared well here on his previous visits, but he has looked a different player at the start of 2013. He averages 298 yards off the tee which is very big, he is ranked 5th in overall driving, has already had 74 birdies in 2013, has had 4 eagles in 4 tournaments, is ranked Number 1 in Par 5 performances, ranked Number 1 in 100 yards inwards on approach shots, and 9/1 looks massive for a player who is on top of his game at the moment, definately in far better form that Baddeley or Day.
Decided not to back this at 9/1 with Ladbrokes, as they have all the Aussie players in the market aswell. Will back it with Bet365 @ 5/1 where the field is: Tim Clark 9/2 De Jonge 5/1 Singh 6/1 Wi 6/1 Noh 13/2 Goosen 10/1 Sabbatini 11/1 Villegas 11/1 Fritsch 18/1 Rocha 22/1 Romero 22/1 Also Gomez, Weir, Kim, Atwal, Park and Gonzalez. 5/1 looks a very good price or De Jonge, himself and Tim Clark look well ahead of the rest on current form. Brendan De Jonge Top ROW @ 5/1 Bet365