** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

Premier League 2013 - Week 1

kevshat

[TABLE=class: couponTable]

[TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Thursday 7 February 2013[/TH] [TH]Player 1[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Player 2[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Hamilton, A v Thornton, R (19:10 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.38 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.4 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.20 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Wade, J v Newton, W (19:40 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.62 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.80 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Van Barneveld, R v Anderson, G (20:10 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.9 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]99.94 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Whitlock, S v Lewis, A (20:40 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.22 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Taylor, P v Van Gerwen, M (21:10 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]98.79 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Premier League 2013 - Week 1 Week one previews: 4pts A.Hamilton to beat R.Thornton (DNB) 10/11 Coral I think this will be quite a close match but I’m just going to side with Andy Hamilton in this match for the experience reason alone. Debutants can take a week or two to acclimatise to the big crowds and Thornton might well need that. Hamilton is so solid at the minute too. He scores very heavily and finishes well too. The draw can’t be ruled out here so I’ll err on the side of caution and take the Hammer in the draw no bet market. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/hamilton-vs-thornton-betting-experience-can-lead-hamilton-to-the-win-in-the-premier-league-season-opener 4pts J.Wade to beat W.Newton (DNB) 5/6 Ladbrokes I think James Wade is a worthy favourite here on experience alone but I also think he will see this as a good chance of getting off to a good start this season. Wes Newton won’t have been in this sort of atmosphere very often and if he gets daunted by it his game could easily unravel. That said I do think this has the makings of being quite close although if Newton has one of his slow starts it won’t be. Either way I’m going to have a bit of safety first and take Wade on the draw no bet market. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/wade-vs-newton-betting-james-wade-can-kick-off-the-premier-league-season-with-a-win-over-wes-newton 4pts G.Anderson Over 3.5 180's vs R.Barneveld Evs Paddy Power It is very rarely that these two don’t produce a high quality match when they meet and I don’t think this will be an exception. I think the winner of the match will be decided by a small margin, maybe one missed double or a bounceout or something like that. One thing I do expect to happen in this match is for the 180’s to flow, particularly out of Gary Anderson. We saw in the World Cup at the weekend that even in pairs matches he still has the rhythm to hit 180’s and I think we’ll see at least four out of him in a match he’ll fancy his chances in here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/barneveld-vs-anderson-betting-gary-anderson-can-pepper-the-lipstick-on-the-opening-night-of-the-premier-league 5pts S.Whitlock to beat A.Lewis (DNB) 10/11 Stan James On what we saw at the World Cup at the weekend Simon Whitlock has to be a juicy favourite here. Adrian Lewis was outscored by South Africa’s number two, he then lost to Japan’s number two as well as Richie Burnett before Kim Huybrechts whitewashed him and while he beat Ronny Huybrechts with a 100 average the horse had already bolted by then. Whitlock is a steady player who doesn’t do a lot wrong and unless Lewis has dramatically found his game in the last four days I expect the Australian to take this one. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/whitlock-vs-lewis-betting-simon-whitlock-can-take-advantage-of-lewis-poor-form-in-belfast 4pts P.Taylor vs M.van Gerwen - Highest Checkout Over 116.5 8/11 Ladbrokes Michael van Gerwen is possibly the most fortunate of the debutants in this tournament in that he played in front of a Premier League crowd when he played in the World Youth Championship final last year so there’s no reason why we won’t see MVG’s best game. We’ll see Taylor’s that’s for sure and between the two of them I expect to see some big shots out. We saw Taylor take out 167 and 160 with his back against the wall in the World Cup while MVG takes out the combinations for fun so I think we’ll see one checkout over the 116 mark. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/taylor-vs-van-gerwen-betting-expect-to-see-a-high-checkout-in-repeat-of-the-world-final

Re: Premier League 2013 - Week 1 looking forward to tonight not going to be too adventurous as first night as not seen much play since world championships. Whitlock to beat lewis @ 2.38 sky bet wasnt that impressed with lewis during world cup matches especially the singles. you never know what your going to get with lewis so i can trust the more consistent player in whitlock to capatalise if he aint on song tonight. other matches look very close to call, am sure last year alot of draws first couple of rounds. disagree somewhat about newton think he is a real player and can easily beat wade but not touching it. like cobracraigs shout on most 180's. taylor dosnt throw that many so huge price for one of the big maximum hitters, so i am going on that aswell.

Re: Premier League 2013 - Week 1 Raymond Van Barneveld to beat Gary Anderson 6/5 sportingbet I quite fancy RVB to take out Anderson tonight, Barney has defeated Anderson in 3 out their last 5 Premier League meetings with Anderson winning one and a draw in the other. They faced each other in the last 16 of the 2013 World Championship with RVB winning 4-0 in a dreadful encounter. If the same Anderson turns up tonight it should be an easy victory for the Dutchman who seems to have found a new sense of belief following his win at the Grand Slam in November. He showed fighting spirit in his defeat to Taylor in the semis when in recent years he'd have folded and given up.