Tottenham Hotspur v Newcastle United > Sat 9th February

Aidymac

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=class: firstColumn]Tottenham Hotspur v Newcastle United (12:45 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.66[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.1[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]6[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.06 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Tottenham Hotspur v Newcastle United > Sat 9th February Tottenham v Newcastle Tottenham may have picked up all three points on Sunday but their form is far from breathtaking at the minute. Losing to Leeds in the fa cup, drawing midweek with Norwich and narrowly beating 10-man West Brom on Sunday. Newcastle on the other hand have won their last two picking up their first away win of the season at Villa and a home win against Chelsea. With the new French recruits Newcastle are looking strong once again and should finish well away from the relegation zone. Tottenham have managed only one win in four games managing only to conjure up four goals in the process. Adeybayor may be back but he hasn't been able to find the form of last season and he could struggle. Massive blow with Defoe being out now. With no out and out striker on the field and being up against a Newcastle side who know how to find the net Newcastle could take advantage here by nicking a point, maybe all three. Newcastle-Draw Double Chance @ 5/4 Bet365 8 units

Re: Tottenham Hotspur v Newcastle United > Sat 9th February I think there is value on Newcastle here, Defoe is out and Tottenham have been labouring to results recently. Newcastle are getting players back and Sissoko looks a handful. Newcastle have largely put in some decent performances against the top sides this season. 4 units Newcastle @ 9/2 BoyleSports

This looks like a clear overs game to me, available. @ 1.7 - bet365, which seems fair. I'd probably say 1.6 is fair, so 1.7 represents value to me. Both can score, and I don't think either are defensively secure. This will also be a huge game as Spurs fight for fourth, and Newcastle will be buoyed by their recent signings. Last season ended 5-0 Spurs, but this time is agree Spurs look a little short.

Re: Tottenham Hotspur v Newcastle United > Sat 9th February They have Mr. Bale. He is alfa and omega in Tottenham. Newcastle is very dangerus on counterattacks and it will be very interesting to watch this game. I think it is value on Newcastle . Over in liveplay after 15 minutes when odd will rise a little bit.

Re: Tottenham Hotspur v Newcastle United > Sat 9th February

This looks like a clear overs game to me' date=' available. @ 1.7 - bet365, which seems fair. I'd probably say 1.6 is fair, so 1.7 represents value to me. Both can score, and I don't think either are defensively secure. This will also be a huge game as Spurs fight for fourth, and Newcastle will be buoyed by their recent signings. Last season ended 5-0 Spurs, but this time is agree Spurs look a little short.[/quote'] Just like to mention that that 5-0 last season was at a particularly bad moment for Newcastle when they had an astounding number of their squad out for one reason or another... may have something to do with Newcastle being priced at 5.00 here. Thinking Newcastle of an asian handicap or maybe goals....

Re: Tottenham Hotspur v Newcastle United > Sat 9th February I am a Spurs fan and have watched all Spurs games this season in Premier League and most of them in Europe League. Defoe was brilliant before christmas, scoring alot of goals and really was a hot player. Now his form is gone and he waste so many chances and he is selfish like he use to be when he needs to find back to his good form. He is desperate to score and it is not good for the team spirit. Dempsey have been struggling, he does show something from time to another, but he doesn't fit in so far. Maybe if he gets more time, but it's time he find the good form he had in Fulham. The team and fans deseve that. Adebayor have been in Africa, eliminated and is on his way back, but the question is if he needs some time to rest after a long trip and several matches in the Africa Cup. He may be tired, but with Defoe injured (I am not so sad about that) and Dempsey struggling to find his form the only one I can see playing as a striker is Bale in the 'Messi role'. He could easily fit into that, he is a brilliant player, but then there is only one wing-player in Lennon, and Spurs is so good when they have both Lennon and Bale on each side. And speaking of good, Adebayor was the lone striker with Van der Vaart in the supporting role and did great things. With Defoe on his side he struggle, so it could be that playing as a lonely striker fit Adebayor better than a partner. With Holtby in the supporting role, or maybe Dempsey or Sigurdsson, Adebayor could find back to his good form. The midfield is great with Dembele and Parker, defence is also great with one of the best signings this season, Vertonghen. Great gk, so it's only the attacking play that is struggling. Lennon have also been in great form, too bad with Sandro, tho. Will not give you any advice on what to bet, just give you info about my team. I hope this info is helping you, and good luck with your bets.

Re: Tottenham Hotspur v Newcastle United > Sat 9th February Newcastle United had a terrific win last weekend at home against Chelsea. They came from behind to win 3-2 and also gave United a run for their money, that 4-3 game at Old Trafford, which imo is the best game of the epl for this season. Interesting game here and I think we will see from free flowing football. Tottenham just always look capable of scoring and Newcastle have similar traits. I'm taking both teams to score here the value bet and over 2.5. Both Team To Score @1.72

Re: Tottenham Hotspur v Newcastle United > Sat 9th February 4pts Spurs to beat Newcastle 7/10 Bet365 Newcastle’s record in London is well documented and I’m not altogether convinced that it will change in this match. Although Spurs are struggling for forwards at the minute they still have the attacking players to cause any side trouble, as they showed when they drew with Manchester United recently. Newcastle have won their last two and look to just be turning the corner but this represents a psychological test as well as a footballing one and with Spurs showing signs of confidence and needing the points to hold off the queue forming behind them I think we’ll see a home win here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/tottenham-vs-newcastle-betting-spurs-can-get-the-premier-league-weekend-off-to-a-good-start

I am a Spurs fan and have watched all Spurs games this season in Premier League and most of them in Europe League. Defoe was brilliant before christmas, scoring alot of goals and really was a hot player. Now his form is gone and he waste so many chances and he is selfish like he use to be when he needs to find back to his good form. He is desperate to score and it is not good for the team spirit. Dempsey have been struggling, he does show something from time to another, but he doesn't fit in so far. Maybe if he gets more time, but it's time he find the good form he had in Fulham. The team and fans deseve that. Adebayor have been in Africa, eliminated and is on his way back, but the question is if he needs some time to rest after a long trip and several matches in the Africa Cup. He may be tired, but with Defoe injured (I am not so sad about that) and Dempsey struggling to find his form the only one I can see playing as a striker is Bale in the 'Messi role'. He could easily fit into that, he is a brilliant player, but then there is only one wing-player in Lennon, and Spurs is so good when they have both Lennon and Bale on each side. And speaking of good, Adebayor was the lone striker with Van der Vaart in the supporting role and did great things. With Defoe on his side he struggle, so it could be that playing as a lonely striker fit Adebayor better than a partner. With Holtby in the supporting role, or maybe Dempsey or Sigurdsson, Adebayor could find back to his good form. The midfield is great with Dembele and Parker, defence is also great with one of the best signings this season, Vertonghen. Great gk, so it's only the attacking play that is struggling. Lennon have also been in great form, too bad with Sandro, tho. Will not give you any advice on what to bet, just give you info about my team. I hope this info is helping you, and good luck with your bets.
:welcome mate :) .... Looking forward to any insight you can give on Spurs :ok

Re: Tottenham Hotspur v Newcastle United > Sat 9th February I'm also a spurs fan who has seen all our matches home and away and I'll say this, every team that has come to the Lane has come to contain and play deep and on the counter to offset the threat of Bale-force. If Newcastle give us a little space to play I will fancy us to exploit and win. I personally do not think this is in Pardew's make up to destroy as he has enough talent in his team to make possession count and he knows this and will set up to win instead of grind which so many teams have been happy to do at the lane this season. Also a note on Defoe, even though he has played in the last 10 matches in our streak he has not been contributing either goals or assists. He has really struggled with the lack of space and therefore Adebayor (a doubt as he has come home late from ACN) or Dempsey may actually benefit from a system tweaked to suit Bale. The addition of Holtby actually frees Bale and we have been missing this Rafa type player sorely this season and it shows in how many points we've dropped at home. If Newcastle come to play (which I pray they do), I fancy us to win. BTTS is the smart bet here obviously.

Re: Tottenham Hotspur v Newcastle United > Sat 9th February tottenham have been far too lucky with some results recently and winning when they shouldn't. newcastle is going to be a pillar to knock down and i don't see them beating newcastle now that they look much stronger. the new signings have have fitted well into squad and they will continue to build on good form for some weeks to come. newcastle win or draw

Re: Tottenham Hotspur v Newcastle United > Sat 9th February There is not much more to add that hasn't already been said. Spurs seem to have changed for the better under AVB as they are now grinding out results in games that they would normally underacheive in. They are, however, without Defoe and have Adebayor back who is unlikely to be at his best after returning from the ACN. Newcastle are somewhat of an unknown entity with all the new French recruits. Ba was by far Newcastle's top goalscorer with 13 so he will be sorely missed and it will be down to Cisse to lead the line. While Defoe is a big miss for Spurs (10 goals) it is actually Bale who is their top goalscorer with 11 but only 2 of these have been scored at WHL. Spurs have only conceded more than 1 goal on one occasion this season (2-4 defeat to Chelsea). My bets: 1pt Draw (X) @ 31/10 Bet365 0.25pts Correct Score (1-1) @ 8/1 BetVictor

Re: Tottenham Hotspur v Newcastle United > Sat 9th February Newcastle have only won once away all season and that was against Villa who can basically get rolled over by anyone on their day. Spurs have had a mini wobble recently, with 3 draws and a win in the last 4, all of which have been under 2.5 goals. This game looks good for the trend to continue. Draw 4.1 BET365 Under 2.5 goals 2.1 Skybet

Re: Tottenham Hotspur v Newcastle United > Sat 9th February Forget Dafoe and Adabayor. Play Bale as an out and out striker. Give him the freedom to do as he likes up front. If Adabyor is back, then also forget jet lag / tiredness etc. It's an easy flight from SA to the UK. Virgin, SAA and BA have six flights a night. First class, eat something early and sleep like a baby the whole way. Spurs 3 of last 4 have been under 2.5 match goals at home. They are battling for goals and it will continue today. I don't see many in this game. Tottenham's 12 games at home this season have produced 8 1st half goals. This is the lowest 1st half production in the premier league. It also puts big pressure on the 2nd half to produce goals for BTTS or OVER 2.5 bets to work. Just as a side note. I've been working on an over 2.5 goals in match predictor. I have been running it against the EPL for this season. It takes into account many factors. If it does not find overriding dominant criteria it returns no result. Running it against the EPL for this season; OVER 2.5 goals and correct 28 UNDER 2.5 goals and correct 14 OVER 2.5 goals and incorrect 7 UNDER 2.5 goals and incorrect 9 so 58 games and 42 predictions correct (72%) For Italian Serie A OVER 2.5 goals and correct 23 UNDER 2.5 goals and correct 21 OVER 2.5 goals and incorrect 10 UNDER 2.5 goals and incorrect 4 or 44 correct out of 58 predictions which is freaky (76%) If I run it for this game it spits out "N' for over 2.5 goals. (having said this the game will finish 7-5 in the tie breaker:loon ) I'll go with the prog, and the 3 of 4 games under 2.5 goals and bet N to over 2.5 goals in the game.

Re: Tottenham Hotspur v Newcastle United > Sat 9th February

Tottenham v Newcastle Tottenham may have picked up all three points on Sunday but their form is far from breathtaking at the minute. Losing to Leeds in the fa cup, drawing midweek with Norwich and narrowly beating 10-man West Brom on Sunday. Newcastle on the other hand have won their last two picking up their first away win of the season at Villa and a home win against Chelsea. With the new French recruits Newcastle are looking strong once again and should finish well away from the relegation zone. Tottenham have managed only one win in four games managing only to conjure up four goals in the process. Adeybayor may be back but he hasn't been able to find the form of last season and he could struggle. Massive blow with Defoe being out now. With no out and out striker on the field and being up against a Newcastle side who know how to find the net Newcastle could take advantage here by nicking a point, maybe all three. Newcastle-Draw Double Chance @ 5/4 Bet365 8 units
Beaten by Bale... What a player!