International Friendlies > 2013

Re: International Friendlies > 2013 Just looking through today's club friendlies, I also noticed Wattenscheid v Fortuna Dusseldorf tonight (Friday 28th June). As far as I can see, Wattenscheid are in the 6th tier and Fortuna in the 2nd, as they were relegated from the Bundesliga last season. It's a local derby, and Fortuna look as though they might be some value @ 1.28 - available @ 1.7 on the -2 AH handicap with Bet365. I'm not recommending any bet here, but I do think there could be some value on Fortuna considering they are 4 divisions apart. In English club terms, it's the equivalent of 2nd-tier QPR playing away at a Conference South side like Basingstoke (who are four divisions below). How many goals would you expect QPR to win by away at Basingstoke? Not recommending a bet as I said, but I'll follow it with some interest.

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: International Friendlies > 2013

Just looking through today's club friendlies' date=' I also noticed Wattenscheid v Fortuna Dusseldorf tonight (Friday 28th June). As far as I can see, Wattenscheid are in the 6th tier and Fortuna in the 2nd, as they were relegated from the Bundesliga last season. It's a local derby, and Fortuna look as though they might be some value @ 1.28 - available @ 1.7 on the -2 AH handicap with Bet365. I'm not recommending any bet here, but I do think there could be some value on Fortuna considering they are 4 divisions apart. In English club terms, it's the equivalent of 2nd-tier QPR playing away at a Conference South side like Basingstoke (who are four divisions below). How many goals would you expect QPR to win by away at Basingstoke? Not recommending a bet as I said, but I'll follow it with some interest.[/quote'] Ends: Wattenscheid 0 Fortuna 2 The stats I saw suggested that if was an even first half and Fortuna dominated the second.

Friendly Auerbach-Hallescher FC It´s a game between a German League 4. Team Auerbach and 3th League Hallescher FC. Halle start´s with training in June 16th. And Auerbach starting at 26.6. Also Auerbach missing Striker Bozeck who will play for Inter Milano´ Beach Soccer Team for few weeks. Also Auerbach is an poor Team and will play this season against Relegation. They had a new Coach and the said that he will try 4 Defenders. Auerbach last season play with 3 Defenders. So i don´t think that this will be perfect against Halle at this time. Halle with good Transfers, maybe a lot of quality in Defensive join to Halle. So you can read the Full Text about Auerbach in German here: http://www.vfb-auerbach.de/website/ Halle @ 1.66 5/10 bet365
FT 2:0 :nana

Is there a place where I can see the friendlies of all (or at least some) British teams? Or do I have to go from one club's official page to another? Thanks.
I could be wrong but I don't think PL has a place for friendlies as such. Some of them seem to end up in this thread. Some British clubs' friendlies are shown on soccerway ... http://uk.soccerway.com/ But in general the best place to look is the clubs' official website or official twitter page.

Is there a place where I can see the friendlies of all (or at least some) British teams? Or do I have to go from one club's official page to another? Thanks.
UK friendlies will probably go in the English Premier League forum. Or the international forum does fine :OK

Re: International Friendlies > 2013 Uhren Cup in Switzerland.. Both teams won in first games, Zvezda was better from Grashopers 1-0, while Basel demolished Duseldorf with 3-0.. As already mrgol said in his preview of match Grashopers - Zvezda, Zvezda didn't even want to travel on this tournament cause of fact that players are still not ready enough,but they had to due to fact that agreement was made beffore.. Zvezda for me surprisingly won in first game but in today's match they will be without scorer in that match and one of best players Kasalica, Zvezda also has big problems in deffence where on position of centre back are playing two very young guys from 21 and 19 years, guys who shows nice skills so far but against experince guys from Basel I am not sure how much they can.. About Basel we know everything, team that played in semi-final of Europe League in last season, team that is dominant in Swiss and team full of quality players, so IMO they are big favorite to win this match, probably more than 1 goal of difference..

Uhren Cup in Switzerland.. Both teams won in first games' date= Zvezda was better from Grashopers 1-0, while Basel demolished Duseldorf with 3-0.. As already mrgol said in his preview of match Grashopers - Zvezda, Zvezda didn't even want to travel on this tournament cause of fact that players are still not ready enough,but they had to due to fact that agreement was made beffore.. Zvezda for me surprisingly won in first game but in today's match they will be without scorer in that match and one of best players Kasalica, Zvezda also has big problems in deffence where on position of centre back are playing two very young guys from 21 and 19 years, guys who shows nice skills so far but against experince guys from Basel I am not sure how much they can.. About Basel we know everything, team that played in semi-final of Europe League in last season, team that is dominant in Swiss and team full of quality players, so IMO they are big favorite to win this match, probably more than 1 goal of difference..
Can you just , please, specify : - date of event - odds offered - and the stake you give to the bet ? So it is easier for us to consider :) Thank you anyway

• 1 month later...

Re: International Friendlies > 2013 [TABLE=class: couponTable]

[TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Wednesday 14 August 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Japan v Uruguay (11:20 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.66[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.23 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] South Korea v Peru (12:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.21[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.8[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.87 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Kazakhstan v Georgia (15:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.2[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.64 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Belarus v Montenegro (16:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.62[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.25[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.20 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Azerbaijan v Malta (17:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.66[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.85[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 7.7[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]98.96 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Estonia v Latvia (17:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.8[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.18 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Finland v Slovenia (17:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.4[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.49 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Chile v Iraq (17:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 13[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.28 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Moldova v Andorra (18:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.26[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 6.25[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 15[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.03 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Luxembourg v Lithuania (18:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.9[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.1[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.04 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Colombia v Serbia (19:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.6[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.31 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Romania v Slovakia (19:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.65[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.1[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.79 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Sweden v Norway (19:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.9[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.38 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Turkey v Ghana (19:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.9[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.55[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.2[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]104.36 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Ukraine v Israel (19:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.7[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.9[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 6[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.13 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Liechtenstein v Croatia (19:15 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 34[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 10[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.12[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.83 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Austria v Greece (19:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.6[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]99.03 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Bosnia-Herzegovina v USA (19:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.1[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.40 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Hungary v Czech Republic (19:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.91[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.62[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.03 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Switzerland v Brazil (19:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.1[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.73[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.42 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Albania v Armenia (19:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.6[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.67 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] FYR Macedonia v Bulgaria (19:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.93[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.62[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.53 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Germany v Paraguay (19:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 6.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 13[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.00 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Italy v Argentina (19:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.59[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.35[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.1[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.72 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Poland v Denmark (19:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.4[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.67 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Wales v Republic of Ireland (19:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.85[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.7[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]99.90 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Belgium v France (20:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.54[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.1[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.93 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] England v Scotland (20:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.44[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 9.4[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]99.87 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Portugal v Netherlands (20:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.2[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.69 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Iceland v Faroe Islands (20:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 6.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 15[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]98.97 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Ecuador v Spain (21:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 6.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.61[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]99.77 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Thursday 15 August 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Venezuela v Bolivia (00:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.85[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 7[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.76 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Mexico v Côte d'Ivoire (02:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.75 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: International Friendlies > 2013 odds going down for Finland - Slovenia match and I will post now because i am bussy next days... Imp. misses for Slovenia: Kampl, Iličič, Cesar, Ilič, Novakovič Not imp. misses: Ljubljankic and Oblak We are w/o 5 players. They are huge misses. I really do not know who will score for Slovenia (maybe Matavz but he is out of form in PSV). The best player Kampl and Iličič are injured in midfield. IMO -0,25 for 2 odd is very good bet for at least medium stake... If someone have news from Finland please writte :)

Re: International Friendlies > 2013 Japan v Uruguay Over 2.5 Goals @ 2.00 Bet365 Suarez anytime scorer (depending on whether he starts) @ 2.6 Bet365 Great odds here from 2 teams who boast a lot of players who can get goals. Uruguay have 2 of the best strikers in world football with Suarez and Cavani, whilst Honda and Okazaki can always cause some damage for Japan. Both teams last 5 games have all ended with more than 2 goals so i'm confident this one should beat the line too. Suarez will be raring to go aswel here, with all this stuff at Liverpool going on and knowing he won't be playing for the 1st few games he'll want to put in a good showing here to show potential buyers just what he can do. He has a great scoring record for Uruguay and this Japan defense is really nothing special. Switzerland v Brazil Brazil win @ 1.72 Bet365 Brazil -1 @ 2.87 Paddypower Neymar anytime @ 2.3 Betvictor Like the odds on the Brazilians here. They showed at the confederations cup they are ready to play anyone and whilst Switzerland have been doing really well lately, they have been playing some of the smaller and weaker teams so this is a different kind of test. These friendlies are a lot more important for Brazils WC preparation aswel as they are the only games they are going to get. Everyone has seen the talent of young Neymar and I reckon the Swiss defence will have there hands full, he's bound to get a few chances and the way he's been finishing I wouldn't be surprised at all to find him on the score sheet. Really generous odds from BV here, he can be found at as little as 1.95 elsewhere. Wales v Ireland Bale anytime (depending on starting) @ 2.62 Betvictor I know there could be a lot of arguments against this bet as he has been 'injured' lately but to me it looks as if he's been playing up to it a little bit whilst his future remains unclear. This break from Spurs should do him good and give him some much needed space from all the recent stories that have been circulating. I really think the Welsh performance relies on Bale playing here as he really is a game changer for them. With 5 goals in there last 6 games it's pretty obvious how important he is and he's good enough to completely tear apart the Irish defence.

Re: International Friendlies > 2013 Ukraine v Israel I think there's some value with Israel here at the current odds. Both sides are on good runs and are in contention for World Cup qualification in their groups. The two teams aren't far apart in shots on target stats in recent competitive games. Four of the five previous friendlies between the countries have been draws - two of them in Ukraine. Israel +1AH 1.77 sbobet http://uk.soccerway.com/matches/2013/08/14/world/friendlies/ukraine/israel/1470061/head2head/

Re: International Friendlies > 2013 South Korea - Peru Korea will use only K-League and J-League players for this game. No European-based players have been called up leaving them with a very inexperienced squad for this game. Indeed, only a couple of players in the squad could be considered regulars for the NT. This is a similar but weaker squad than the one that played in the East Asian Championships not long ago. South Korea drew two games 0-0 (admittedly dominating against an Australia side made up of A-League players) and losing the last game 2-3 to Japan. They will have home advantage here and perhaps Peru may struggle to acclimatise but the visitors are bringing their strongest squad which includes household names Farfan, Guerrero (did miss his club's weekend fixture through injury) and Pizarro. Given the squad Korea have brought, Peru should probably be favourites here. The market has already moved that way and expect it to continue to do so. Peru +0.25 at 2.02 with Pinnacle looks a smart play.

Re: International Friendlies > 2013 On two this week, neither of which are the most imaginative but I think one is a decent price and one is v.likely to come in. Switzerland v Brazil Brazil are taking all their friendlies seriously, they have to as they don't have any competitive games until the WC next year and showed they are no joke in the Confeds Cup. All the usual starters will be in for this one, and will look to extend the countries 11 match unbeaten run, Switzerland have a pretty decent squad with plenty of pedigree but they haven't recently played any top national sides the last probably being Croatia who they beat in 2012. Switzerland have called up a couple of first timers and despite their recent record I don't think they have played anyone of Brazil's quality and I think 1.75 is a pretty decent price for the excellent quality away side. I might add the -1.0AH if it gets a bit higher, currently best at 2.31 with 32red. Brazil - 1.75 - williamhill - 5 Points Germany v Paraguay Germany are missing Schwein and Gotze but the rest of the Bayern and Dortmund contingent are available again and the squad is otherwise first choice. Paraguay have been in rotten form lately sitting bottom of their qualifying group for the WC with 8 points from 12 matches and they have selected a pretty inexperienced squad trying out new options having lost 7 of the last 9 away in all comps. From their last game against Chile in WC Qual in June (lost 2-1 at home) they have left out 13 players most of whom have plenty of experience at International level and most of this squad looks pretty experimental and if you look beyond the 4 players that have 80+ caps there isn't much there, looks like a comfortable Germany victory to me with Germany having their best squad available again after the summer fixtures. Germany -1.0AH - 1.35 - bet365 - 10 Points Germany -1.5AH - 1.70 - 32red - 5 Points

Re: International Friendlies > 2013 Yeah i like Germany here. Price is starting to shorten 1.3 william hill and boyles seems quite big now. At first glance looking at the price i thought it might be being played on a neutral venue like the USA or somewhere but no is in Kaiseurslautern. No Cardosa(Benfica) for Paraguay either. He is often their main man. So probably Rocky Santa Cruz will lead the line for them. Thought he was finished ages ago. Also for Germans no Draxler 19 year old wonderkid. But still they have such stunning strength in depth so a few injuries has a very negligible effect.

Re: International Friendlies > 2013 England v Scotland England are undoubtedly a much stronger group of players, but player strength sometimes goes out of the window in this fixture. Looking at the stats on soccerway, I noticed that the three most recent games have been under 2.5 goals http://uk.soccerway.com/matches/2013/08/14/world/friendlies/england/scotland/1395499/head2head/ This is the sort of game where the underdogs (Scotland) will probably put in more effort than the favourites (England). Another factor is how much will the players 'hold back' to avoid injury before their club seasons begin. England have a good record under Hodgson. Scotland seem to be rejuvenated under Strachan. Looking at soccerway again, I saw England have only beaten one team by more than one goal at Wembley in their last ten home games - and that was against San Marino. Overall, I think there's some value with Scotland at the current odds Scotland +1AH 2.29 sbobet

Re: International Friendlies > 2013 England v Scotland Both teams to score @ 5/4 888, Coral Rhodes anytime @ 4/1 Skybet, Betvictor Lambert anytime @ 2/1 Ladbrokes (Would wait with this one until line ups are announced) Wasn't going to go near this game but a few odds have jumped out for me here. Firstly the BTTS throwing up a 5/4 which is looking incredible value to me, in Englands last 7 games both teams have scored in 6 of them and the other was against San Marino, say no more. Scotland aren't always the greatest attacking team but we all know the rivalry between these two even if it isn't as strong as it once was and a few of the scots will be right up for this game. They do have the creativity in midfield though and the finishing up top to at least threaten England here and Rhodes to score at 4/1 is also looking pretty huge, even the 12/1 with Bet365 could be worth a small punt for him to get the last goal. With regards to the Lambert bet I don't think the odds will change much unless he's on the bench. If he is on the bench though I'll definitely be on him to score anytime as his odds will shoot up, as everyones seen with Lambert he only needs one chance to score and this will be his big chance in an England jersey and he'll definitely get a run out here, If he does start even the 2/1 offered looks good to me.

Re: International Friendlies > 2013 4pts England vs Scotland - Over 2.5 goals 10/11 William Hill I think this will be a competitive friendly purely because of the rivalry between the two sides and with that competitiveness I think we’ll see a few goals. Scotland suddenly have a goal threat while England have players all over the park who can find the onion bag so I like the look of over 2.5 goals in this match at a pretty attractive price. Neither side are brilliant at the back and both will want to win so I like the thought of goals here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/england-vs-scotland-betting-goals-expected-in-more-competitive-than-normal-friendly

Re: International Friendlies > 2013 4pts Wales vs Rep of Ire Under 2.5 goals 8/11 Stan James 1pt No goalscorer 17/2 Skybet There isn’t a lot of attacking flair on show in this match so goals could be hard to come by. Both sides are improving defensively which is no surprise so I expect a run of the mill, tight, low scoring encounter here. Any competitive edge which is in the game will probably disappear in the second half with the majority of players conserving energy ahead of the start of the Premier League this weekend so the under 2.5 goals route appeals to me with a riskier bet on no goalscorer. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/wales-vs-republic-of-ireland-betting-defences-look-likely-to-dominate-in-cardiff

Re: International Friendlies > 2013 Columbia-Serbia over 2.5 @ 2.00 Game will play in Barcelona,Spain. We have some problems with missing players in defence Nastasic and Kolarov and their replacement will be Tomovic and Rajkovic. Also our gk Kahriman (Tavriya,Ukraine) will start even if hi is our 3rd or 4th choice. Falcao will probably miss the game but Jackson,Guarin and James should start. Im expecting Columbia to score 2 or 3 and we should score also at least once. Serbia: Kahriman-Tomovic,Rajkovic,Subotic,Ivanovic-Fejsa,Milivojevic-Basta,Djuricic,Tadic-Mitrovic

Re: International Friendlies > 2013 Colombia - Serbia, 14/08/13 Colombia, ranked 3rd on FIFA standings will face completely demotivated Serbia (ranked 41st) in today's friendly match. If you go through the names of the squad, Serbian team should have far better standing and greater results behind them, but it seems that coach Mihajlovic simply can't make any kind of chemistry inside the team. Before the start of the WC qualifications, whole nation had high hopes that they would advance to next round of the qualis. But losing to Macedonia, Croatia and 2 times to Belgium, completely has drawn them away from any chances to qualify to the next round. Coach Mihajlovic will be sacked at the end of qualifications and these remaining games will be used so he can test the skills of the newcomers. To add to it, it seems that Kolarov is slightly injured and it's not expected for him to start this match. Colombia is quite different story at the moment. They are 2nd in their group behind Argentina (they drew last game with them 0:0), and football played by these guys differ quite a lot from their Serbia colleagues. Far better form, high motivation and hunger to play nice football will surely tip the scales to their side. I know this is a friendly match and the last time Serbia played friendlies they played on a completely different level, but I simply can't see that happening today. I will gladly take this 1.91 with PaddyPower.

Re: International Friendlies > 2013 Japan - Uruguay Game starts in 40 minutes, so I'll try to be quick. Japan won the East Asian Cup some 2/3 weeks ago, and were praised by their attacking abilities. They always scored 2 goals at least in the 3 matches. Against China and Australia they scored 3, in the "final" against Korea Republic they scored 2. For those who saw the Confederations Cup, you have also noticed that Japan are quite a good attacking team. However, their defensive rating is quite bad as well, which can see them concede here somehow. Uruguay which that strong players upfront (Forlan, Suarez start) may also do some damage. But Uruguay since change from 3-4-3 to 4-3-3 didn't manage to do justice to the team that made a surprise at the WC 2010. Uruguay are playing in Japan, and a long trip has been done by some players, which may feel tired and may feel the big moisture in Japan attacking their legs and lungs. Therefore, I'm going for 3 bets here: Japan - Over 1.5 and Japan - Over 2.5 (bet365). Odds have lowered now, though. Over 1.5 - Japan and Over 2.5 - Japan were 2.37 and 6.00, respectively. Japan Over 1.5 @ 2.25 (60%) Japan Over 2.5 @ 5.50 (25%) Portugal - Netherlands Portugal is playing with in-form Netherlands, and this game screams goals all over. Even though Portugal doesn't have important players like Nani and Moutinho, it is a sure thing that a goal will eventually appear from them. Pepe and Bruno Alves are back, and although it may help the defense in stopping the Dutch attacks, I also think they will have no problem scoring here, making BTTS very possible. Would jump in if 1.80, maybe it is a good idea to wait 5 minutes to hit the 1.80. Other than that, Portugal usually win against the Dutch, but I can see Portugal having more trouble around this time. Still think Portugal will be able to score at least twice. Portugal - Over 1.5 @ 2.25

Re: International Friendlies > 2013 Carricks withdrawn from the game tonight, one of the very few players we have who can actually pass the ball to his team mates, depending on how bad Scotland are I would certainly think unders is the way to go, Scotland will be more than happy with a draw and I can't see us scoring more than two.