League 1 > 29th Jan - 2nd Feb

Aidymac

Re: League 1 > 29th Jan - 2nd Feb

Bury-Doncaster AH-0.25 @2.05 6/10 SBObet I absolutely don't understand why the bookies have priced Doncaster that high. They are the division's joint leader with Tranmere and have more than twice as much points as Bury have. Dopncaster are really on fire and have a 5-1-0 record in their last 6 fixtures. They have lost only once away from home and that defeat came at Yeovil on the 1st of September. Since then they haven't lost away from home and have a 10-3-1 away record with a combined goal score of 25:9. Two of the three draws came against other promotion contenders (Swindon and Sheffield United). Doncaster haven't played last week so they had a break of 2 weeks and will be completely fit. No injuries are reported for Doncaster. Bury are one of the worst home sides. They have won only twice in 13 matches and those home victories came against Hartlepool and Portsmouth, 2 teams with huge problems and that are likely to go down. With these circumstances, I'd expect completely different odds. Doncaster should be @1.70 with this bet. Big value on the away side. GL
2:0 bet lost

Re: League 1 > 29th Jan - 2nd Feb

Sheffield United vs Coventry City Big game this one on Friday night. Both up the top end of the table and will be hopeful of promotion to the Championship this year. Sheffield United have only won 1 in their last 5 home games. These games have been all against beatable opposition with possibly the exception of Tranmere. They have lost their last 2 at home without scoring a goal. This does not help as their top goalscorer Nick Blackman has sealed a move to Premier League side Reading. Obviously I write this on transfer deadline day therefore it is possible that the blades sign a replacement for their top goalscorer. Coventry have came a long way since sacking Andy Thorn earlier in the season. They were on the brink of the relegation places and now find themselves fighting for promotion. Mark Robins has done a fine job with the sky blues who are playing good football. They lost striker David McGoldrick but replaced him with a prolific striker in this league in Leon Clarke. Coventry won 6 on the run before a shock defeat at Carlisle two weeks ago. Coventry were unlucky not to come away with a win from their last game at Preston as they peppered their goal with 14 attempts on target. I just think that added with Blackmans departure, low confidence and a poor home record I think there's value on an away win here with Leon Clarke who has 2 in 4 to score. Coventry to Win - 3.75 Boylesports :ok Leon Clarke to score anytime - 3.2 Ladbrokes :ok Mk Dons vs AFC Bournemouth MK Dons host AFC Bournemouth in another big clash at the top of the table. MK Dons had a good win at QPR on Saturday, however their league form is poor especially infront of their home fans. They have not won in 3 games at home losing to Walsall and Coventry and picking up a point against Bury. I also think that maybe MK Dons' players will have one eye on their game against Barnsley in the FA Cup. This could be the case after the seemed to of lost their concentration at Yeovil on Tuesday night crashing to a 2-1 defeat at Huish Park. As for AFC Bournemouth, Eddie Howe has only lost once since he took the reigns back down the south coast. They have just signed argueably the best winger in the league in Matt Ritchie from Swindon Town for 600k. This could prove to be a great signing and will push the cherries further towards Championship football next season no doubt. They have their last 2 and with players coming back to the club such as Brett Pitman who has 4 in 4 games and Josh McQuoid who has came back into form you have to see AFC Bournemouth as value at MK Dons on Saturday. AFC Bournemouth to win - 3.2 BetVictor :ok
Clean sweep. 3 out of 3 at some big prices also