Where are you playing Tuesday 22nd January 2013

teaulc

Re: Where are you playing Tuesday 22nd January 2013 Bwin: $10k gtd, WPT sats - out of $10k PKR: Open sats - won seat 1st go, out early in main Betsafe: $500 Player ranking - out 37th or so Stars: Big $11 Genting: GPS sat - not playing cos of ipoker disconnects Betfair: $2500 Freeroll - out 888: $5k Deepstack Unibet: UO Sats - won round 1 sat, playing €12 now Good luck all tonight :ok

Re: Where are you playing Tuesday 22nd January 2013

Few on Stars UKIPT Div 1-No luck UKIPT Div 2-No luck UKIPT Cork Freeroll-No Luck Bronzestar 20 fpp 1k gtd-Cashed bronzestar 10 fpp $500 gtd-Cashed maybe some more, GL everyone!
Couple more for me going to play: 888-the grand daddy Stars: 1k gtd tcoop qualifier to Stud event

Re: Where are you playing Tuesday 22nd January 2013 Short in ukipt league, short in blackbelt league, would prob be short in GPS except that i've only just late reg'd :lol Anything from tonight will be a bonus, expectation is extremely low, but push/fold is my strongest game, couple of double ups and you never know.

Re: Where are you playing Tuesday 22nd January 2013 Nice one EB, keep it going :hope I'm done for the night. Getting bad mouthed every time I play a GPS sat these days. Find it so desperately sad that people become so jealous overnight at others successes to the point they have to shout their mouths off every time. Same type of player obviously each time, without a win of any sort to their name, not even a freeroll yet been playing for years. Maybe it's because I'm still happily playing the micro stakes? They just don't get why I play poker and that it doesn't always have to be about money or profit. Was amusing at first, but now it's just sad. Stars ukipt lge div 1 = 40/160 (36) Blackbelt league = 62/127 (18) Betfair Freeroll = 570/1024 (200) Genting GPS Sat = 8/50 (4+7) +£3

I'm done for the night. Getting bad mouthed every time I play a GPS sat these days. Find it so desperately sad that people become so jealous overnight at others successes to the point they have to shout their mouths off every time. Same type of player obviously each time, without a win of any sort to their name, not even a freeroll yet been playing for years. Maybe it's because I'm still happily playing the micro stakes? They just don't get why I play poker and that it doesn't always have to be about money or profit. Was amusing at first, but now it's just sad.
I was a bit shocked when I read this last night. I had always thought the poker "community" were sensible decent people - Ok with a few idiots, but generally all right, particularly at the hobby levels I play at. But this sort of thing is just beyond the pale. Why would people do this other than total envy? And who the hell wants to be shown up as the sad fvck they are? Do they all have Forrest Gump as an avatar? I mean I'd be wanting to know how you did it and what you did with the winnings and staying well away of playing big pots with you! Just block their chat and move on,. These small minded morons aren't worth thinking about (other than nicking their chips, of course). EB

1/3 would be more than acceptable for me! How deep did you get in the stars?
41st out of about 900 for about 5 euros started getting late was about 12.30 with 40 left so probably a good thing I busted when I did :lol