WPT Mag/ Betfair - $1500 Betfair Poker LIVE London package freeroll Jan 6th.

DasBoot

Re: WPT Mag/ Betfair - $1500 Betfair Poker LIVE London package freeroll Jan 6th. Is their a way to obtain the pw without buying the magazine (I am in Holland) what u can try and it might not work is if you use a iphone/ipad or android device you can go the store and search for wpt magazine and try to buy the magazine online in Holland dunno if this will work for you but gl mate

Re: WPT Mag/ Betfair - $1500 Betfair Poker LIVE London package freeroll Jan 6th.

Is their a way to obtain the pw without buying the magazine (I am in Holland) what u can try and it might not work is if you use a iphone/ipad or android device you can go the store and search for wpt magazine and try to buy the magazine online in Holland dunno if this will work for you but gl mate
Thanks this has been helpfull! And lol at other responses.

Re: WPT Mag/ Betfair - $1500 Betfair Poker LIVE London package freeroll Jan 6th.

hence my hope that in future make it a buy in event' date=',password also required makes it a pointless if the winner of this never even heard or bought the magazine lol[/quote'] They play it for either the added money,tokens or travel expenses.Some of the overseas players aren't interested in the seat.

Re: WPT Mag/ Betfair - $1500 Betfair Poker LIVE London package freeroll Jan 6th. Maybe the player who knocked me out by calling my all in & hoping to hit a miracle inside straight, (and getting it of course) was one of those who got the password from the lobby. From now on I'm going to go to WH Smiths and read a couple of articles a day and write down any passwords.