Arsenal v Newcastle United > Sat 29th December

Aidymac

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row1] [TD=class: firstColumn]Arsenal v Newcastle United (17:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.57[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]7.4[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]98.89 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Arsenal v Newcastle United > Sat 29th December Forget Arsenal and lets take a look at Newcastle on the road this season. They are simply terrible. The bottom 4 teams in the premier league away this season are reading 2 draws in 10 games QPR 3 draws in 10 games Saints 1 win and a draw in 8 games Newcastle 4 draws in 8 games. Their away form is relegation material. They have not kept a clean sheet away all season 7 times in 9 games they have conceded 2 or more goals. They have only been shut out twice. Arsenal have crunched Newcastle 7 times in 9 games, drawing once and losing once. Newcastle have been dominated in this fixture. Am undecided which way to go here. Arsenal can keep clean sheets and the have blanked Newcastle in this fixture 5 times in 9 games. Will sleep on it and take a stab closer to game times.

Re: Arsenal v Newcastle United > Sat 29th December Bet of the week for me! Finally Arsenal has only one player missing in Diaby. They have a nearly full squad available. The key is the midfield starting to click and Wilshere having enough play and training time with Arteta and Cazorla. Wilshere coming into form is crucial for arsenal. He gives them another dimension going forward and more time on the ball. Arsenal are now much better in posession which gives their strikers and wingers more time to roam behind the defenses. In the wake of Wilshere coming into form we also see Oxlade Chamberlain increasing his form. He fears not taking on defenders and looks very fit and concentrated. With Cazorla, Podolski and Walcott lately on the scoresheet and all 3 of them fit it seems Arsenal is starting to click together. Cazorla states how he is getting better and better everyday combining with Wilshere and Arteta. Infact Cazorla struggled a bit when Wilshere, with whom he didnt train or play much together, came into the team. With Sagna getting into a very good form after his injury and Gibbs stabilizing his performance Arsenal has two potent guys on both sides to help overrun the wingers Ox and Podolski. This was missing big time a while ago when both were either injured or not in form leaving gaps in the teams balance. They also have Rosicky and Girourd available as sub options. Girourd is also the only player, besides gervinho, not looking good atm. Tough he still can have an impact as a substitute as from time to time he managed a good performance. So it seems Arsenal has found a balance in their team and all key players are fit and in form. Add to that they had a full week rest to prepare for this match. They have 2 days off after this game before facing Southampton which will have the same rest time. On the other hand Newcastle is struggling big time with the depthness of their squad. The euro league and various injurys did cost them a load of energy. Then they had a game vs. Man u midweek were they had to give their all after leading eventually loosing out to an injury time goal. Newcastle falling apart the last 20 minutes is aclear sign of fatigue creeping in at the end of the year. Now they miss a good fighter in Williamson who is a one of the better performing players in the Newcastle defence. They also miss Anita who looked to pick up some form. They have Tiote back but their midfield now looks short on options as perch will probably move into the centre back line. So much will rest on the shoulders of Bigirimana who doesnt look that good tacticly and has not much experience and will surely suffer vs. Arteta and Wilshere. Marvreaux looked good offensivly vs. Man U but he seems a bit weak and will have problems vs. Oxlade chamberlain and Sagna. Newcastle conceeds a lot away even when with their near first team. Their only option might be to get Ba and Cisse going and try to get something in the offense. Their goals and chances were impressive vs. Man U but then again many teams get their chances at old trafford these days. The talks about Ba and his contract dont help either. Newcastle will be back home next wednsday to play a fit Everton side and I think that their focus might slip to this game if they are not in the game at some point trailing. Arsenal likes to score their goals late in the game and this is were I see Newcastles weakness after heavy weks and a midweek game. Arsenal also fancys on their day to go at home for more goals. With Arsenal looking in fine form and several options from the bench while Newcastle struggling week in week out, having played all out midweek, having problems with filling the bench with quality and several key players out, I can only see one option: Arsenal to win @1,48 10/10 Arsenal to win hc-1 @2,3 10/10 Arsenal to win hc-2 @odds around 4 10/10 Over 2,5 @1,7 5/10 And: Arsenal 1/1 @2,1 10/10 More goals in 2 half @3,35 10/10 Both bets are securing each other. With one winning giving a + while chances are good that both can come in giving a big time profit.

Re: Arsenal v Newcastle United > Sat 29th December

Forget Arsenal and lets take a look at Newcastle on the road this season. They are simply terrible. The bottom 4 teams in the premier league away this season are reading 2 draws in 10 games QPR 3 draws in 10 games Saints 1 win and a draw in 8 games Newcastle 4 draws in 8 games. Their away form is relegation material. They have not kept a clean sheet away all season 7 times in 9 games they have conceded 2 or more goals. They have only been shut out twice. Arsenal have crunched Newcastle 7 times in 9 games, drawing once and losing once. Newcastle have been dominated in this fixture. Am undecided which way to go here. Arsenal can keep clean sheets and the have blanked Newcastle in this fixture 5 times in 9 games. Will sleep on it and take a stab closer to game times.
The only hope they can have, statisticly so to speak, is that they draw @ everton and @ pool. And they played a great game 70 minutes vs. Man U. They are always able to score away from home..

Re: Arsenal v Newcastle United > Sat 29th December Am with you on this one Neil, overlooking the Bradford game, Arsenal have only lost one of their last eight league games while Newcastle are struggling, home wins against Wigan and QPR providing just 6 points out of the last 27 available. That said, we all know Arsenal can let us down at times and I'd be worried that despite their torrid recent form, Newcastle are still scoring goals and only only failed to score twice away from home in 9 games. Somethings putting me off Arsenal and considering Newcastle have failed to keep a clean sheet away from home all season, I'm tempted by the BTTS at 1.91 with hills

Arsenal @ 1.50'ish wouldn't fill me with great optimism or confidence tbh... Newcastle have been missing players week after week. They missed players against United yet still scored three. Ben Arfa and Cabaye are IMO the important players where they're concerned. I believe this game has goals written all over it. Both sides are pretty over'ish and its difficult to picture a dull affair here. I'm actually getting tired of talking about The premier league as it's so painfully predictable :lol

Re: Arsenal v Newcastle United > Sat 29th December With all the players out at newcastle the team selects itself: Krul Simpson Coloccini Perch Santon Obertan Tiote Bigirimana Marveaux Cisse Ba Their bench: Elliott, Tavernier, Streete, Shola Ameobi, Sammy Ameobi, Campbell, Ferguson This means they look awfull short in defence and have basicly only attacking players for substitution. Obertan and Marveaux are awfull going back. The defence never looked stable. Their backline had to work hard vs. Man u and got caught many times out of positon. Espacially Simpson is the weak link. Arsenal loves to play wide. This will be about Tiote needing to have the game of his life. He at least had no game midweek. Tough this game will probably decided through the wing play and here in lays the strength of Arsenal. Gibbs/Podolski and Sagna/Ox will push the Newcastle pairing in problematic situations with Walcott roaming between the lines. I can see both teams going quiet fast forward when either team loosing the ball. Newcastle will be offensivly strong at the wings and they might punish sagna/gibbs going forward while both will expose any too offensive wingplay from newcastle without doubt. Clear advantage arsenal about possesion and keeping the ball as Newcastle looses a strong ball holder in Anita while also not having Gutierez available. This means some situations where arsenal will expose newcastle loosing the ball. I think Arsenal after having rested the whole week will go all out attacking and Newcastle doesnt have the defensive means and organization to contain them for too long. Pardew saying he has to up some questions to his team defending doesnt help at all as they have no time answering questions. Its not a lack of concentration but of organization that cant be fixed from midweek to weekend. At some point Newcastle will conceede as they always do and then this game will open up leaving space for Walcott. If Newcastle makes changes then they only can play offensive options. This game will end up with a high score and probably Arsenal running away having more threats forward. Im big time into overs and arsenal to win. 3:1 4:0 3:0 4:2 5:1 ... _______________________________ I also checked why Arsenal failed when they failed. They had hard games midweek.. They faced a good organized defence.. They played ramsey who isnt any threat to opponnents defence. They played Vermaelen or jenkinson on the full back position resulting in bad combo play with the wingers. They had only near equal or worse Possesion.. Since Wilshere and the fullbacks are back and in good form Arsenal is in an uptrend cause basicly the wingers can link up better having less work to do defensivly. As long as Wenger plays the starting line up from the last two games Arsenal will beat some teams convincingly. They drop big time in quality once they play the subs. I expect him to do that next game and shuffle probably a bit vs southampton whom they beated 6:1 last time.. ------- well if someone would find a logic hole in my two posts triyng to outline a detailed vision for this game I would be very pleased..

Re: Arsenal v Newcastle United > Sat 29th December I fully agree with your preview&prediction notoriouspunter. But I always backing quite large amounts of money on bets, so I am still unsure on what it is best to have a bet on Arsenal to win whether Over 2.5, what would you recommend? Thanks for your advice.

Re: Arsenal v Newcastle United > Sat 29th December i really see no value at all on arsenal with these odds... they might win, i am not trying to question that, but look at how many times did they actually managed to win with more than a goal's difference at home and how many times did newcastle managed to lose with more than a goal's difference away, last season included... arsenal's front line can't be compared to united's, in my opinion anyway, they can score twice, but not more than that. anything below -1 @ 1.80+ is a no bet for me, those were starting odds, now, of course, dropped...

Forget Arsenal and lets take a look at Newcastle on the road this season. They are simply terrible. The bottom 4 teams in the premier league away this season are reading 2 draws in 10 games QPR 3 draws in 10 games Saints 1 win and a draw in 8 games Newcastle 4 draws in 8 games. Their away form is relegation material. They have not kept a clean sheet away all season 7 times in 9 games they have conceded 2 or more goals. They have only been shut out twice. Arsenal have crunched Newcastle 7 times in 9 games, drawing once and losing once. Newcastle have been dominated in this fixture. Am undecided which way to go here. Arsenal can keep clean sheets and the have blanked Newcastle in this fixture 5 times in 9 games. Will sleep on it and take a stab closer to game times.
Newcastle are shipping goals away, but are scoring. What's the better option between BTTS and over 2.5 ? Over 2.5 match goals is 1.66 & BTTS is 1.75 . If you are plonking down serious green backs the BTTS or over 2.5 bets are not worth it over the 1.53 for the home win. The home win takes care of 1-0 and 2-0 which fail the other 2 bets. What scares me with Arsenal is the bets that they have bombed this season at home. Sunderland at 1.4 was 0-0 Fulham at 1.53 was 3-3 Swansea at 1.44 was 0-2 They have failed 50% of the time at odds of 1.55 or less. I will go for the BTTS over the over 2.5 goals for a very small bet here

Re: Arsenal v Newcastle United > Sat 29th December Newcastle are again without a host of players: Ben Arfa, Cabaye and Ryan and Steven Taylor are still injured as well as Vuckic and Gosling. Now, Gutierrez and Anita are also out with injuries plus defender Williamson is suspended. Tiote is back from suspension.

I fully agree with your preview&prediction notoriouspunter. But I always backing quite large amounts of money on bets, so I am still unsure on what it is best to have a bet on Arsenal to win whether Over 2.5, what would you recommend? Thanks for your advice.
The question is if newcastle.will produce goals as they reguarly do on the road.. arsenal looks sharp.defensivly. I think play will be most the time in arsenals feets as they are working better and better together. Newcastle.will try to go fast on the break as they dont have a holding player. Mertesackers positioning is strong enough to catch newcastle long balls. I will be on both markets as both markets can win. Arsenal did have some convincing wins in the past around this time so i dont expect wenger to hold.them back

Newcastle are shipping goals away, but are scoring. What's the better option between BTTS and oer 2.5 ? Over 2.5 match goals is 1.66 & BTTS is 1.75 . If you are plonking down serious green backs the BTTS or over 2.5 bets are not worth it over the 1.53 for the home win. The home win takes care of 1-0 and 2-0 which fail the other 2 bets. What scares me with Arsenal is the bets that they have bombed this season at home. Sunderland at 1.4 was 0-0 Fulham at 1.53 was 3-3 Swansea at 1.44 was 0-2 They have failed 50% of the time at odds of 1.55 or less. I will go for the BTTS over the over 2.5 goals for a very small bet here
yeah scared me too. master of statistics you need to look deeper behind the numbers..: vs.swansea they came of one of the fastest games this season vs. everton with only 2 days rest. they played jenkinson and gervinho as a striker while wilshere wasnt in a good form yet coming from injury. swansea has a great defensive organisation and build on that the last games.overall arsenal was tired in that game vs.fulham they came of a hard week vs man u and schalke. they played coquelin and ramsey with vermaelenas full back. vs sunderland they just misfired. completely dominated them. The statistics dont tell much how arteta , wilshere and cazorla grew the last weeks. goals can come from all end as most of the offensive players scored the last weeks. sagna, midfield combo, oxlade chamberlain getting stronger, newcastle weak defence are the keys imo

Re: Arsenal v Newcastle United > Sat 29th December Anita missing is a huge blow he's been very good the last few games Newcastles shaky defence will struggle against an arsenal team full of pace and energy. Hoy in newcastles terrible away form and the fact arsenal have had a full weeks rest I carnt see anything other then a home win.

Re: Arsenal v Newcastle United > Sat 29th December 4pts Over 2.75 goals 1.86 Ladbrokes Newcastle went all guns blazing at Manchester United because of their injury list and they might have to do that even more so here. You get the feeling that might only play into Arsenal’s hands even more though so I expect this to be full of goals, especially if Arsenal score early and bring Newcastle even further out. The 1.86 price on over 2.75 goals looks good because with the momentum Arsenal have and the injuries Newcastle have if the Gunners net early they could run riot. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/arsenal-vs-newcastle-betting-expect-to-see-plenty-of-goals-at-the-emirates

Re: Arsenal v Newcastle United > Sat 29th December Injuries and suspensions Arsenal FC v Newcastle Utd Arsenal FC: Santos (6/0 d), Diaby (5/0 m), Fabianski (0/0 g) Newcastle Utd: Ben Arfa (13/3 m), S. Taylor (11/0 d), Cabaye (10/2 m), Gosling (0/0 m), Tiote (12/0 m), Gutiérrez (17/0 m), R. Taylor (1/0 d), Vuckic (0/0 m), Williamson (15/0 d), Anita (16/0 m)

Injuries and suspensions Arsenal FC v Newcastle Utd Arsenal FC: Santos (6/0 d), Diaby (5/0 m), Fabianski (0/0 g) Newcastle Utd: Ben Arfa (13/3 m), S. Taylor (11/0 d), Cabaye (10/2 m), Gosling (0/0 m), Tiote (12/0 m), Gutiérrez (17/0 m), R. Taylor (1/0 d), Vuckic (0/0 m), Williamson (15/0 d), Anita (16/0 m)
Yes, I am sorry for Magpires, but they will have to suffer another loss. They are unlucky with injuries this season so far.

Injuries and suspensions Arsenal FC v Newcastle Utd Arsenal FC: Santos (6/0 d), Diaby (5/0 m), Fabianski (0/0 g) Newcastle Utd: Ben Arfa (13/3 m), S. Taylor (11/0 d), Cabaye (10/2 m), Gosling (0/0 m), Tiote (12/0 m), Gutiérrez (17/0 m), R. Taylor (1/0 d), Vuckic (0/0 m), Williamson (15/0 d), Anita (16/0 m)
Yes, I am sorry for Magpies, but they will have to suffer another loss. They are unlucky with injuries this season so far.

Re: Arsenal v Newcastle United > Sat 29th December This will end in a Arsenal win, too much strength on the pitch, full of goals today imo. Not much time so 100 points Arsenal 1.48 Arsenal HT/FT 100 points 2.24 Arsenal to win both halves 20 points 9/4 Arsenal -2 goals 20 points 3/1 gl

This will end in a Arsenal win, too much strength on the pitch, full of goals today imo. Not much time so 100 points Arsenal 1.48 Arsenal HT/FT 100 points 2.24 Arsenal to win both halves 20 points 9/4 Arsenal -2 goals 20 points 3/1 gl
JACK WILSHIRE you bleedin tart..Was you worried about your lipstick? For gods sake man,,well i call you a man!...Dont volunteer as the closer if your going to do that..If i was in that changing room with you, you would know about it. BIG GIRLS BLOUSE,,, As Kevin keegan said, if he would have done that when playing with Tommy Smith, he would not have come out for the second half... Fecking blew my bet out of the water....Got some trade out, but even if arsenal win, still down here, cos of a fecking big girl!

Bet of the week for me! Finally Arsenal has only one player missing in Diaby. They have a nearly full squad available. The key is the midfield starting to click and Wilshere having enough play and training time with Arteta and Cazorla. Wilshere coming into form is crucial for arsenal. He gives them another dimension going forward and more time on the ball. Arsenal are now much better in posession which gives their strikers and wingers more time to roam behind the defenses. In the wake of Wilshere coming into form we also see Oxlade Chamberlain increasing his form. He fears not taking on defenders and looks very fit and concentrated. With Cazorla, Podolski and Walcott lately on the scoresheet and all 3 of them fit it seems Arsenal is starting to click together. Cazorla states how he is getting better and better everyday combining with Wilshere and Arteta. Infact Cazorla struggled a bit when Wilshere, with whom he didnt train or play much together, came into the team. With Sagna getting into a very good form after his injury and Gibbs stabilizing his performance Arsenal has two potent guys on both sides to help overrun the wingers Ox and Podolski. This was missing big time a while ago when both were either injured or not in form leaving gaps in the teams balance. They also have Rosicky and Girourd available as sub options. Girourd is also the only player, besides gervinho, not looking good atm. Tough he still can have an impact as a substitute as from time to time he managed a good performance. So it seems Arsenal has found a balance in their team and all key players are fit and in form. Add to that they had a full week rest to prepare for this match. They have 2 days off after this game before facing Southampton which will have the same rest time. On the other hand Newcastle is struggling big time with the depthness of their squad. The euro league and various injurys did cost them a load of energy. Then they had a game vs. Man u midweek were they had to give their all after leading eventually loosing out to an injury time goal. Newcastle falling apart the last 20 minutes is aclear sign of fatigue creeping in at the end of the year. Now they miss a good fighter in Williamson who is a one of the better performing players in the Newcastle defence. They also miss Anita who looked to pick up some form. They have Tiote back but their midfield now looks short on options as perch will probably move into the centre back line. So much will rest on the shoulders of Bigirimana who doesnt look that good tacticly and has not much experience and will surely suffer vs. Arteta and Wilshere. Marvreaux looked good offensivly vs. Man U but he seems a bit weak and will have problems vs. Oxlade chamberlain and Sagna. Newcastle conceeds a lot away even when with their near first team. Their only option might be to get Ba and Cisse going and try to get something in the offense. Their goals and chances were impressive vs. Man U but then again many teams get their chances at old trafford these days. The talks about Ba and his contract dont help either. Newcastle will be back home next wednsday to play a fit Everton side and I think that their focus might slip to this game if they are not in the game at some point trailing. Arsenal likes to score their goals late in the game and this is were I see Newcastles weakness after heavy weks and a midweek game. Arsenal also fancys on their day to go at home for more goals. With Arsenal looking in fine form and several options from the bench while Newcastle struggling week in week out, having played all out midweek, having problems with filling the bench with quality and several key players out, I can only see one option: Arsenal to win @1,48 10/10 Arsenal to win hc-1 @2,3 10/10 Arsenal to win hc-2 @odds around 4 10/10 Over 2,5 @1,7 And: Arsenal 1/1 @2,1 10/10 More goals in 2 half @3,35 10/10 Both bets are securing each other. With one winning giving a + while chances are good that both can come in giving a big time profit.
As expected. damn the first half newcastle goal. obvious fault with the odds which were evens. arsenal when everything clicks can crush anyone. cazorla weak and his comments not liking playing arounf t his time affected his game directly. i expect another weak performance nrew years day. cheers damn lurkers! ;-)

JACK WILSHIRE you bleedin tart..Was you worried about your lipstick? For gods sake man,,well i call you a man!...Dont volunteer as the closer if your going to do that..If i was in that changing room with you, you would know about it. BIG GIRLS BLOUSE,,, As Kevin keegan said, if he would have done that when playing with Tommy Smith, he would not have come out for the second half... Fecking blew my bet out of the water....Got some trade out, but even if arsenal win, still down here, cos of a fecking big girl!
Yep the Big Girl,,cost me big here....Got most back,,but what could have been,,,needs to grow A PAIR!