Sunderland v Manchester City > Boxing Day

Aidymac

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=class: firstColumn]Sunderland v Manchester City (15:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]7[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.35[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.57[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.91 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Sunderland v Manchester City > Boxing Day i sense trouble for man city here. sunderland are perfect team to frustrate the champions a bit like reading only with double the poison. i just hate watching man city play cuz everythime i do the ball is going through torment. i mean if everyone watches silva on the ball what the hell is that guys job. he's always asking for the ball but he can't pass a through ball if he had million arrow signs around him on the pitch and i think that's why man city will struggle to score especially in first half. i can see this game being goalless in first half and sunderland doing their own bit to keep man city out for the entire match

Re: Sunderland v Manchester City > Boxing Day There is just no value in this game. If Man City score first Sunderland don't have the players or skill to chase the game. If Sunderland hold out for 45, the pressure will build on City. Just a huge banana peel to avoid for me:nana and the banana always wins !!!!!!

Re: Sunderland v Manchester City > Boxing Day Man City -1.5 @ 2.67 pinnacle Sunderland have a good record at home to Man City but will put up a fight but against better opposition this season, they have lacked the class to match it with these teams. They have recently lost 3-1 away to Man Utd, and at home they lost 3-1 to Chelsea and 4-2 to West Brom (when they were in better form earlier in the season) and now face the champions, who have won their last two away games, beating Newcastle 3-1 and Wigan 2-0. They have scored at least two goals in 5 of their last 8 away games in the EPL while their defence has stiffened up, with only one goal allowed in their last 4 away games. City need to keep winning to stay in touch with their rivals Man Utd, and doubt that there will be a let up here