Manchester United v Newcastle United > Boxing Day

Aidymac

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=class: firstColumn]Manchester United v Newcastle United (15:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.25[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]6.7[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]13[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.62 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Manchester United v Newcastle United > Boxing Day Fergie.and how.he selects is really a bummer since the last two years. You are destined to sweat in such games. For.me.wellbeck looks.awfull.this season. Newcastle can still get something out of this if fergie selects a slow.midfield. Ba and cisse are.able.to.convert.long balls.. Newcastle.wont.give this game.away. espacially.when ferie selects the 1b team. Hernandez often looks.lost when starting.

Re: Manchester United v Newcastle United > Boxing Day Valencia lacks confidence at the moment. He seems hesitant to take on his man, whereas before it was second nature to him. He still has amazing talent, and he will come back, hopefully soon. A bit unfair to slag off Welbeck when the lad has Rooney, Van Persie and Hernandez ahead of him.

Re: Manchester United v Newcastle United > Boxing Day Man Utd -2 (EH) @ 2.70 sportsbet Ferguson was pretty upset with the team dropping points at Swansea where they should have been much more clinical with their chances, and as a result, can see them coming out and battering Newcastle here. They have scored at least 3 goals in 4 of their last 6 games, as well as in 5 of their last 8 home games, and can see them doing it here again, against a depleted Newcastle side with various injuries, but also with form that is below of what was seen last year. Though they did beat QPR 1-0 at home, this presents much more different challenge, and they have drawn 4 and lost 4 of their last 8 away games in the EPL. The concern is their defence that has allowed at least two goals in 6 of these 8 away games, and though Man Utd's defence has allowed goals, like them to keep out Newcastle. With Vidic back, and some match fitness under his belt, he should be able to stabilise this defence, while Ba is distratced and angling for a move elsewhere, and Cisse has not captured the same form as last year. Newcastle have drawn 1-1 in 2 of their last 4 visits to Old Trafford, but lost 3-0 and 6-0 in the other two visits, and can see them getting hammered here once again

Re: Manchester United v Newcastle United > Boxing Day Newcastle are pretty poor away from home this season. Played 8 lost 4 drawn 4. 6 times they have conceded 2 goals, and they have not kept a clean sheet. United gave them a 3 nil smack away, and you can't really look past a similar result today. Newcastle have scored 2 1st half goals in 8 away games. (against Liverpool and Sunderland) Man United have had 5 1st half clean sheets in 8 home games. So where's the value ? Home win is useless, and BTTS looks dicey as Man U may shut them out. Only concern is Fergie and some of the strange lineups he picks. Defensively should see Vidic and Rio and 2 of Evra, Smalling, Jones, Evans While Scholes is still an excellent passer of the ball the legs are gone. Pick a midfield of 3 of Carrick / Cleverly / Welbeck / Fletcher / Giggs / Valencia I like the HT and FT Man United wins at 1.7

Re: Manchester United v Newcastle United > Boxing Day Manchester United-Newcastle HW + Stoke-Liverpool under 2.5 @2.01 4/10 SBObet Man Utd host Newcastle. United did ok against Swansea but were unlucky having hit the bar twice. Roney was poor but he opted to show a much improved performance today. Ferguson said he will rotate so I expect both Welbeck and Hernandez to start with either Rooney or van Persie sitting on the bench. Newcastle do have big problems in midfield as Ben Arfa and Cabaye are still injured and Tiote is suspended after collecting his fifth yellow card. Defender Steven and Ryan Taylor are also out. Squad doesn't look good with those players being out. Stoke-Liverpool looks to be under 2.5. Everything else would be a big suprise to me. Stoke's main goal is to defend properly. They have had only 3 overs in 18 matches so far and also 5 times they saw their matches finishing 0-0. Liverpool outclassed Fulham with 4-0 but the Cottagers are really poor at the moment. Furthermore Liverpool are really inconsistent. Less goals here as Stoke is very tough to be beaten. They have tall defenders which gives them an advantage when it comes to crosses. Less goals here. GL

Re: Manchester United v Newcastle United > Boxing Day In my opinion, 1.27 on Betfair is slight value on United, as i have them as 1.22 shots on my tissue. Hard to envisage anything but a home win, as traditionally, United normally perform very good in the month of December, with City playing their next 2 games away from home, and both United's at home, Fergie knows he has to win both the home games.

Re: Manchester United v Newcastle United > Boxing Day Scholes and Giggs in midfield. Frankly a joke. Legs are gone, and average players are running rings around them. Worst half of soccer I've seen from United this season. When last did you watch United at Old Trafford where they never created a chance from open play in 45 minutes ? Absolutely pathetic 1st display. Fergie needs to buy a midfielder or two. Jonny Evans is also special. AMazing that he represents United week after week. He is horrendous !!!! Just can't bet on this team until you discover Ferdies lineup !!!!

Re: Manchester United v Newcastle United > Boxing Day

Manchester United-Newcastle HW + Stoke-Liverpool under 2.5 @2.01 4/10 SBObet Man Utd host Newcastle. United did ok against Swansea but were unlucky having hit the bar twice. Roney was poor but he opted to show a much improved performance today. Ferguson said he will rotate so I expect both Welbeck and Hernandez to start with either Rooney or van Persie sitting on the bench. Newcastle do have big problems in midfield as Ben Arfa and Cabaye are still injured and Tiote is suspended after collecting his fifth yellow card. Defender Steven and Ryan Taylor are also out. Squad doesn't look good with those players being out. Stoke-Liverpool looks to be under 2.5. Everything else would be a big suprise to me. Stoke's main goal is to defend properly. They have had only 3 overs in 18 matches so far and also 5 times they saw their matches finishing 0-0. Liverpool outclassed Fulham with 4-0 but the Cottagers are really poor at the moment. Furthermore Liverpool are really inconsistent. Less goals here as Stoke is very tough to be beaten. They have tall defenders which gives them an advantage when it comes to crosses. Less goals here. GL
Stoke already 2:1 after 12 minutes