Ligue 2 > 21st Dec - 23rd Dec

Aidymac

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Friday 21 December 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]AC Arles-Avignon v Dijon FCO (17:45 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.7[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.15[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.94[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.80 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Clermont Foot v AJ Auxerre (17:45 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.45[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.15[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.2[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]103.81 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]En Avant Guingamp v Gazelec Ajaccio (17:45 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.7[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]6[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]103.27 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Istres v RC Lens (17:45 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.12[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.6[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]105.23 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Nîmes Olympique v Chamois Niortais (17:45 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.15[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.9[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]103.40 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]SM Caen v LB Châteauroux (17:45 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.75[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5.7[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]103.26 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Stade Lavallois v Le Havre AC (17:45 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.15[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.1[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]104.00 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Tours v Angers SCO (17:45 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.62[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.1[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]103.69 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 22 December 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Le Mans FC v AS Monaco (13:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.1[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.12[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]104.26 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 23 December 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]CS Sedan Ardennes v FC Nantes (13:15 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.12[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.6[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]103.79 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Ligue 2 > 21st Dec - 23rd Dec Hello all, Here are my thoughts on this weekend's games: Arles v Dijon (Fri): Very hard match to call. ACA are in a better shape now under Mosca and have a live threat in attack with Ben Saada looking more in the mood. Dijon got a good win last time out at home to Istres, but they have a very poor away record and are struggling to keep teams out. They still miss a presence in midfield - Sankhare is still injured - and they surrender that part of the pitch too easily away from home. Arles shouldn't lose, but it's not the easiest match to call. Prediction: Arles to avoid defeat. Caen v Chateauroux (Fri): A few factors here go against Caen. They need to bounce back after losing at Nantes and they are missing their best striker, Duhamel, in attack tonight. La Berri are normally very conservative away from home - they've drawn six and lost three of their nine matches on the road - and I expect them to adopt a similarly cautious approach in this one. Sambou, their captain, is suspended, weakening their defence. Much will depend if Caen can break down notoriously difficult opponents. Make sure you factor La Berri's stodginess into your equations. Prediction: Caen to win or draw Clermont v Auxerre (Fri): Another perilously difficult match to get a grip on. Clermont aren't really impressing me at the moment, although they at least have something to build on after getting a point at Chateauroux last week. Casoni needs to instil more focus and discipline into his side. On paper, with Kapo, Oliech and Mandjeck in their ranks, they should be far higher up the league. They've been hopeless outside of Bourgogne this season, but Clermont struggle for goals. Nasty match on the coupon; my lean is towards the visitors not losing, but you could feasibly make a case for any sort of outcome. Prediction: Auxerre to avoid defeat. Guingamp v GFCO Ajaccio (Fri): I can't really see past Guingamp in this one. They have plenty of goals in the team, are playing with confidence and Yatabare returns. A lot of teams will go to the Roudourou and park the bus. Le Gaz will probably try and do that, but defensively they aren't strong enough and disciplined enough to stay tight for 90 minutes. They miss one of their strikers in Colloredo tonight, which is a blow. I like GFCO at home, but away I see them as vulnerable prey. EAG really should take this unless they misfire. Odds will probably reflect that though. Prediction: Guingamp to win. Istres v Lens (Fri): These two are motoring along quite nicely just beneath the podium. I really like Lens since Sikora came in and he's still yet to lose a match. This will be a big test because Istres are very strong on their own patch. Les violets are slightly weakened by injuries to Bru and De Preville, but they attack with such conviction and thus make them hard to oppose at home. I wouldn't be confident on any outcome here because both sides are playing very well. Istres' defeat at Dijon maybe makes them a smidgen vulnerable, but I think it's another trappy encounter between two good Ligue 2 teams. Prediction: Decent chance of draw; Istres perhaps just favourites. Laval v Le Havre (Fri): This match is complicated because this will be Revault's last match in charge on Le Havre. He has decided he doesn't want the manager's job on a permanent basis. Le Havre are usually poor away from home, but under Revault they did get a win, albeit at lowly Sedan. I expect the players will be desperate to sign off with a win for their coach. Laval have only won three matches at the Stade Francis Le Basser this season, a poor return considering their usually solid form at home. They are in a bit of rut, losing seven goals in two matches, and they are also without Talmont in defence. My instinct here is that we (a) might have goals and (b) might see Revault sign off in style. Prediction: Le Havre to avoid defeat; decent chance of at least two goals. Nimes v Niort (Fri): I don't like Niort. It's nothing against the town or indeed the people, but I just haven't warmed to them this season. I get the impression the wheels are coming off a little bit. Too many draws and now too many defeats. They were beaten on their own patch by Sedan on Tuesday and I can see them starting to toil. Nimes, on the other hand, have been quite handy this season. They got a good point at Monaco last week and have won three out of their last four home games. No Kone in attack tonight, but Thibault isn't a bad replacement. Gragnic is in good form in midfield too. Can't see Nimes losing this and they could well take advantage of Niort's shortcomings. Prediction: Nimes to win; slight chance of a draw. Tours v Angers (Fri): Two sides in decent nick right now. Angers' away form is very impressive and they've done well in the "Loire derbies" this season. There's no team news that I can see to give either side a particular edge, so I'm finding it hard to call this one. Angers may be worth at least a point because they evidently know how to plunder points away from home. Probably a match best watched. Prediction: Tough one; Angers to avoid defeat. Le Mans v Monaco (Sat): I think it'd be quite brave to bet on Monaco right now. Yes, their form on the road is decent, but there's a pong of a disjointed and demotivated team out there right now. Ranieri isn't knitting his players together like one would expect and there are reports of cliques in the camp. Le Mans have been very strong at home this season and I reckon the MMMArena will be quite lively for this one. I'd be leaning towards the hosts, although, of course, one has to be wary of Monaco's ability, and their top scorer Toure, even if there are deeper problems. Probably easier matches to get a handle on this Saturday. Prediction: Le Mans to avoid defeat, Sedan v Nantes (Sun): This is a very intriguing match. Sedan played well on Tuesday and got a good win over Niort away from home. How they react to that now is the key thing. Nantes are motoring under der Zakarian. They play good football, have a strong defensive unit, a vivacious midfield and two strikers in Gapke and Djordjevic who have scored regularly this season. Sedan have struggled in front of their own crowd this season, but there might be a different atmosphere with a win last time and the visit of a top team. As an underdog, they are perhaps a bit more dangerous than when a favourite. I do like FCNA a lot, but I'd probably leave them alone in this one. Prediction: Another toughie; Nantes to avoid defeat Good luck whatever you play, and a merry Christmas when it arrives :ok

Re: Ligue 2 > 21st Dec - 23rd Dec Valenciennes HAVE SOME IMPORTANT MISSINGS,F.KADIR,R.GOMIS,G.DANCIC ALL FROM THE MIDELFIELD AND EVIA IS AFTER A LONG TIME ALMOST COMPLETE,TWO BIG WININGS VAL-LORIENT 6-1 AND VAL-MARSELLE 4-1 GIVE IMPRESSION THAT IS VERY STRONG HOME TEAM BUT THAT IS NOT 100% CORRECT.I THING THAT IS 2.85 ON EVIAN DRAW NO BET IS GOOD VALUE TO TRY THIS.

Re: Ligue 2 > 21st Dec - 23rd Dec Sedan v Nantes Atko clearly knows his stuff when it comes to French football and, while I appreciate his extremely useful insight and information, I think a Nantes win is showing too good a price to ignore. They are on a tremendous run of form, with six wins and two draws from their last eight league games. They've won their last three away games without conceding a single goal and look favourites to go up as champions in the promotion race. They're currently three points clear at the top of Ligue 2. Yes bottom side Sedan picked up their first win in six attempts when they beat Niort during the week, but Niort are just one place above them, i.e. second from bottom, and that was their fourth consecutive defeat in all competitions. Apart from that their form has been poor, especially at home, where they've lost four of their last five league games, and have picked up just one win in their last eight played in front of their home fans. Odds for an away win are overpriced here and a value bet beckons for me. A Nantes win is currently available at odds of 2.55 with Pinnacle.

Re: Ligue 2 > 21st Dec - 23rd Dec

Hello all' date= Here are my thoughts on this weekend's games: Arles v Dijon (Fri): Very hard match to call. ACA are in a better shape now under Mosca and have a live threat in attack with Ben Saada looking more in the mood. Dijon got a good win last time out at home to Istres, but they have a very poor away record and are struggling to keep teams out. They still miss a presence in midfield - Sankhare is still injured - and they surrender that part of the pitch too easily away from home. Arles shouldn't lose, but it's not the easiest match to call. Prediction: Arles to avoid defeat. Caen v Chateauroux (Fri): A few factors here go against Caen. They need to bounce back after losing at Nantes and they are missing their best striker, Duhamel, in attack tonight. La Berri are normally very conservative away from home - they've drawn six and lost three of their nine matches on the road - and I expect them to adopt a similarly cautious approach in this one. Sambou, their captain, is suspended, weakening their defence. Much will depend if Caen can break down notoriously difficult opponents. Make sure you factor La Berri's stodginess into your equations. Prediction: Caen to win or draw Clermont v Auxerre (Fri): Another perilously difficult match to get a grip on. Clermont aren't really impressing me at the moment, although they at least have something to build on after getting a point at Chateauroux last week. Casoni needs to instil more focus and discipline into his side. On paper, with Kapo, Oliech and Mandjeck in their ranks, they should be far higher up the league. They've been hopeless outside of Bourgogne this season, but Clermont struggle for goals. Nasty match on the coupon; my lean is towards the visitors not losing, but you could feasibly make a case for any sort of outcome. Prediction: Auxerre to avoid defeat. Guingamp v GFCO Ajaccio (Fri): I can't really see past Guingamp in this one. They have plenty of goals in the team, are playing with confidence and Yatabare returns. A lot of teams will go to the Roudourou and park the bus. Le Gaz will probably try and do that, but defensively they aren't strong enough and disciplined enough to stay tight for 90 minutes. They miss one of their strikers in Colloredo tonight, which is a blow. I like GFCO at home, but away I see them as vulnerable prey. EAG really should take this unless they misfire. Odds will probably reflect that though. Prediction: Guingamp to win. Istres v Lens (Fri): These two are motoring along quite nicely just beneath the podium. I really like Lens since Sikora came in and he's still yet to lose a match. This will be a big test because Istres are very strong on their own patch. Les violets are slightly weakened by injuries to Bru and De Preville, but they attack with such conviction and thus make them hard to oppose at home. I wouldn't be confident on any outcome here because both sides are playing very well. Istres' defeat at Dijon maybe makes them a smidgen vulnerable, but I think it's another trappy encounter between two good Ligue 2 teams. Prediction: Decent chance of draw; Istres perhaps just favourites. Laval v Le Havre (Fri): This match is complicated because this will be Revault's last match in charge on Le Havre. He has decided he doesn't want the manager's job on a permanent basis. Le Havre are usually poor away from home, but under Revault they did get a win, albeit at lowly Sedan. I expect the players will be desperate to sign off with a win for their coach. Laval have only won three matches at the Stade Francis Le Basser this season, a poor return considering their usually solid form at home. They are in a bit of rut, losing seven goals in two matches, and they are also without Talmont in defence. My instinct here is that we (a) might have goals and (b) might see Revault sign off in style. Prediction: Le Havre to avoid defeat; decent chance of at least two goals. Nimes v Niort (Fri): I don't like Niort. It's nothing against the town or indeed the people, but I just haven't warmed to them this season. I get the impression the wheels are coming off a little bit. Too many draws and now too many defeats. They were beaten on their own patch by Sedan on Tuesday and I can see them starting to toil. Nimes, on the other hand, have been quite handy this season. They got a good point at Monaco last week and have won three out of their last four home games. No Kone in attack tonight, but Thibault isn't a bad replacement. Gragnic is in good form in midfield too. Can't see Nimes losing this and they could well take advantage of Niort's shortcomings. Prediction: Nimes to win; slight chance of a draw. Tours v Angers (Fri): Two sides in decent nick right now. Angers' away form is very impressive and they've done well in the "Loire derbies" this season. There's no team news that I can see to give either side a particular edge, so I'm finding it hard to call this one. Angers may be worth at least a point because they evidently know how to plunder points away from home. Probably a match best watched. Prediction: Tough one; Angers to avoid defeat. Le Mans v Monaco (Sat): I think it'd be quite brave to bet on Monaco right now. Yes, their form on the road is decent, but there's a pong of a disjointed and demotivated team out there right now. Ranieri isn't knitting his players together like one would expect and there are reports of cliques in the camp. Le Mans have been very strong at home this season and I reckon the MMMArena will be quite lively for this one. I'd be leaning towards the hosts, although, of course, one has to be wary of Monaco's ability, and their top scorer Toure, even if there are deeper problems. Probably easier matches to get a handle on this Saturday. Prediction: Le Mans to avoid defeat, Sedan v Nantes (Sun): This is a very intriguing match. Sedan played well on Tuesday and got a good win over Niort away from home. How they react to that now is the key thing. Nantes are motoring under der Zakarian. They play good football, have a strong defensive unit, a vivacious midfield and two strikers in Gapke and Djordjevic who have scored regularly this season. Sedan have struggled in front of their own crowd this season, but there might be a different atmosphere with a win last time and the visit of a top team. As an underdog, they are perhaps a bit more dangerous than when a favourite. I do like FCNA a lot, but I'd probably leave them alone in this one. Prediction: Another toughie; Nantes to avoid defeat Good luck whatever you play, and a merry Christmas when it arrives :ok
Unbelivable mate! Apsolutley unbelivable! Thank you, please keep up. Ivan.

Re: Ligue 2 > 21st Dec - 23rd Dec Injuries and suspensions Sedan Ardennes v FC Nantes Sedan Ardennes: Ramé (14/0 first goalkeeper), Bellaïd (13/0 d), Boli (13/0 d), Makhedjouf (9/1 m), Koné (14/4 m), Beziouen (6/0 m), Reset (12/0 f) FC Nantes: Madouni (12/0 d), Pancrate (8/1 m), Keita (6/0 m)