William Hill Scottish Cup > 10th Dec - 12th Dec

Aidymac

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617]

[TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Monday 10 December 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Dumbarton v Hamilton Academical (19:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.05[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]104.34 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Cowdenbeath v St Johnstone (19:45 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]7.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.22 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Tuesday 11 December 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Greenock Morton v Turriff United (19:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.14[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]8[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]17[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]105.87 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Inverness Caledonian Thistle v Ross County (19:45 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.78 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Motherwell v Aberdeen (19:45 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.9[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]103.89 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Wednesday 12 December 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Arbroath v Celtic (19:45 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]17[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]8[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.14[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]105.87 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: William Hill Scottish Cup > 10th Dec - 12th Dec Surely Arbroath on some sort of handicap is the way to go here. Domestically, Celtic have not been their greatest with what I think is due to lack of motivation. I certainly dont think their motivation for a cold wednesday night game on the east coast of Scotland compared to where they have been this season (Nou Camp + Stadium of Light). I cannot see Celtic going all guns blazing for this one either by putting out there full squad. Arbroath's pitch is very small and tight which will not benefit Celtic at all leaving them less space and less room for their widemen. Arbroath +2 2.87 SkyBet

Re: William Hill Scottish Cup > 10th Dec - 12th Dec Solid logic, but afraid i'm going the other way on this one. Celtic might not be the most motivated side in the league, but without wanting to disrespect Arbroath, they were significantly out their depth at Celtic Park and it was very little more than a professional game of wembley, with a lucky deflection equalising. But of course, points make prizes. They put out a decent team against them in the first tie, so I cant see chances being taken by the management. The market i'd be targeting is the "win to nil". Checked PP, who have Celtic at Evs which imo is worth a shout, and Arbroath at 66/1 to win 1-0. If Arbroath are to do it, I can't see it being any other means. Celtic at Evs appeals to me quite strongly. Having said this, it's cup football, it's never certain. But that's why we love it.

Re: William Hill Scottish Cup > 10th Dec - 12th Dec Evening Guys, One bet for me tonight in the Scottish Cup: Motherwell Vs Aberdeen - Motherwell win @ 2.5 with Boylesports The Dons were lucky to get another bite at their Scottish Cup cherry with a last minute goal being the savior in Aberdeen a couple of weeks back. Motherwell are a strange team this season, they have had a fairly up and down season yet find themselves in third place, 4 points of the top. At the weekend they ground out a good 3-2 win against a very hard working Ross County outfit. McCall's men have one absentee tonight in the shape of Steven Saunders however he has been out for a while. Darren Randolph will return between the posts having served his two match suspension. Aberdeen on the other hand have not had much luck with injuries and tonight they are without arguably their most attacking player in young sensation Ryan Frazer. They have problems elsewhere with Ryan Jack, Rob Milsom, Chris Clark, Gary Naismith and Isaac Osbourne all missing the trip through injury. They may welcome back the duo of Clark Roberston and Stephen Hughes however the question remains whether either of these players will be at full match fitness. Craig Brown's men were fairly uninspiring on their travels to the capital at the weekend and a 2-0 defeat to Hearts won't have helped their confidence for this one. I don't have the stats to back it up but I the Dons traditionally fail to impress on midweek cup ties and their record in domestic cups over the past number of years is a sign they do not enjoy a midweek fixture. Craig Brown would not fancy a trip to Motherwell with a fully fit squad, I don't think it would be an exaggeration to suggest he will not be looking forward to tonights game in the slightest. We must remember this is a cup game and of course anything can happen, however I think the odds on the home side are too high and I am willing to have a punt on them. Good Luck all.

Re: William Hill Scottish Cup > 10th Dec - 12th Dec To reply to the first post, Celtic won't lack motivation tomorrow night, the embarassment of the first game will have given them a wake up call for this tie. Your right about the general approach to SPL games this season though, there has been a flatness without the edge of Rangers in the league, especially at home with the crowd being flat. However, with the Champions League over until February Celtic will be concentrating on domestic duties and IMO will put out pretty much a full strength side here to get the job done. It will be freezing in Arbroath with the stadium right beside the sea and a tight pitch as you say. I think it will be a professional performance from Celtic with something like a 2-0 or 3-0 win hopefully. No bet for me at the moment though, might have a look tomorrow when the teams are announced and I have more time to have a look through the markets.

Re: William Hill Scottish Cup > 10th Dec - 12th Dec

Surely Arbroath on some sort of handicap is the way to go here. Domestically' date=' Celtic have not been their greatest with what I think is due to lack of motivation. I certainly dont think their motivation for a cold wednesday night game on the east coast of Scotland compared to where they have been this season (Nou Camp + Stadium of Light). I cannot see Celtic going all guns blazing for this one either by putting out there full squad. Arbroath's pitch is very small and tight which will not benefit Celtic at all leaving them less space and less room for their widemen.[/quote'] FT: 0-1 Bet Won. :clap Cheers Lennox