Reading v Arsenal > Mon 17th December

Aidymac

Re: Reading v Arsenal > Mon 17th December Everyone's talking about arsenal's cup game. You have to consider that it was a cup game. The mentality of players is completely different, they don't go at it like it is a normal game for the league. Reading knows, that if they want to get some points and try to run from relegation, it's in home games they have to rely the most. And against an Arsenal team that isn't good enough in many times, this game has to represent a superb opportunity to take 3 points. For Arsenal, it will be another game against a weak team, and or they start the 1st half with a good football, or reading will be leading half-time. Any of these situations gives me a chance to go for over 2.5 goals. Reading will not be defending all the game, it's not their style of play, and at home they have to try to get something. Over 2.5 goals BTTS (Sorry for my language, i'm portuguese)

Re: Reading v Arsenal > Mon 17th December Not sure what I've been smokin'...although I said otherwise in an earlier post, Reading to get a draw is definitely a play for me at what is now 6.12. Or, I suppose I could split my unit between CS 1-1, 0-0, the two most likely (although personally I feel 2-2 is much more likely than 0-0 in this one). Home dogs of between 6.0 and 7.99 are 8-19-28 (33%+) over the past 3.5 seasons...in this half-season they're 2-0-4. Over 2.5 in those games have gone 27-29 (over 3 in those games 20-7-29). So far this season in games featuring a big dog: 0-0 9 games 1-1 17 games 2-2 5 games 3-3 1 game Home dogs: 0-0 4 games 1-1 3 games 2-2 1 game

Re: Reading v Arsenal > Mon 17th December Alot has already been said about the match tonight and I'm looking at an arsenal win but higher stakes on BTTS. Reading scored 3 against Man u who arguably have a better defence than Arsenal, especially at set plays where Arsenal always look vulnerable and Reading scored their goals against United.

Re: Reading v Arsenal > Mon 17th December I'm not convinced this thread would have got even half of the posts had this game kicked off at 3pm on Sat. It is an absolute dog of a game to call. After the Midweek defeat, what will arsenal do? Go for it? Keep it tight knowing that reading will give you chances? Anyone's guess. I'm not sure arsenal would have been much lower had they won in the week and that is the most compelling reason not to back them imo. For what its worth,my guess is arsenal 1-0 or 2-0. GL with your bets!

Re: Reading v Arsenal > Mon 17th December

For all Arsenal have inconsistencis, Does anyone really beleive Reading will upset here, ? The very best for Reading has to be a draw, does it not, and even then you are clutching. But the odds here tonight are so very tight either way, were is the angle? Im working on this game later, ill try n find something..
reading did a good first ht with man utd in home, and i expect them to be better tonight with arsenal yes they can take a draw for the match if they focus on their defence somethng is the logical thing to focus after their last match with united arsenal is not a team to follow and back specially in these odds and specially away they lost from norwich and drawed with aston villa recently,so i dont feel safe to put my money on them i prefer to lose some in under 2,5 @ 2,30 (3/10) than to risk a big sum on 1,57 in a team who won only 1 match(west ham) in their last 6 travells

Arsenal -v- Reading My pick: Reading +1 Asian Handicap with Pinnacle @ 1.78 odds (1/10 stakes) Arsenal welcome back a host of injured players tomorrow, including Walcott, Koscielny and Giroud. Reading are also welcoming back Jason Roberts and Pavel Pogrebnyak, but Jem Karacen, Jimmy Kebe and Sean Morrison remain sidelined. Certainly Arsenal have one of their strongest teams available and therefore really shouldn't have any excuses for competing tomorrow, while Reading are still a few players short of their first eleven, but I personally don't believe this will matter too much tomorrow.
Kebe is in the lineup, Roberts not picked apparently. For Arsenal, only Walcott starts of these three.

After-timing is not tolerated on here. Put up your selections before hand' date=' or say nothing at all.[/quote'] That's what i did, you can see my bets earlier the game. I don't like to talk about my bets when the game is over, it was just a comment, i'm sure you can see that. What doesn't seems right, is the post from gooner, if i did wrong, he hasn't been much better, if he has doubts i can clarify that for him. It will not happen again, sorry for any inconvenient.

That's what i did, you can see my bets earlier the game. I don't like to talk about my bets when the game is over, it was just a comment, i'm sure you can see that. What doesn't seems right, is the post from gooner, if i did wrong, he hasn't been much better, if he has doubts i can clarify that for him. It will not happen again, sorry for any inconvenient.
You didn't mention the over 2.5 half time goals in your opening post mate. It's fine, your new, you'll learn. :welcome to PL, and look forward to more of your posts. Don't let little comments from people get to you here, you need a thick skin on here sometimes.

You didn't mention the over 2.5 half time goals in your opening post mate. It's fine, your new, you'll learn. :welcome to PL, and look forward to more of your posts. Don't let little comments from people get to you here, you need a thick skin on here sometimes.
I'm used to it, normally when you win, there is always someone questioning it. No, the bet of over 2.5goals at HT i did it live, i haven't posted it earlier, you're right about that. Anyway, thanks for the welcome, and i'm sure we will learn much with each other. Congratulations for the great job with the forum, keep up the good work ! (Sorry once again if my language isn't the most correct)