England > Weekend > BlueSQ Bet Prem Dec 1

[TABLE=class: couponTable]

[TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 1 December 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Newport County v Gateshead (12:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1/1 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 13/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 14/5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]104.09 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Ebbsfleet United v Grimsby Town (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 10/3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 13/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1/1 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.59 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Forest Green Rovers v Nuneaton Town (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1/2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 7/2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 7 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.39 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Hyde FC v Woking (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 7/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 13/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 15/8 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]104.17 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Kidderminster Harriers v Wrexham (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 15/8 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 12/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 6/4 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]104.25 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Stockport County v Southport (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 6/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 13/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 12/5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.64 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Tamworth v Dartford (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 15/8 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5/2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 17/10 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.39 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: England > Weekend > BlueSQ Bet Prem Dec 1 Ebbsfleet Utd v Grimsby Town AH +0.5 @ 1.95 Bet365 With Grimsby Town's cup replay a few days before and taking into account Ebbsfleets recent run of form due to Nathan Elder I think Ebbsfleet are the value bet to take something away from the game. They don't have the greatest home form but everything is falling into place for at least a point here. Ebbsfleet 1-0 for me.

Re: England > Weekend > BlueSQ Bet Prem Dec 1 Newport County v Gateshead This game kicks off at 12.30 on Saturday afternoon and I fancy the away side. Frustratingly the only time I have backed Gateshead recently was their one defeat at Braintree in the last eight games. They followed that up though with a draw against Wrexham and an easy win over Macclesfield in the FA Trophy last week. As I mentioned last weekend Newport’s form has really gone to pieces and the 6-2 win over Cambridge stands out like a sore thumb amongst the rest of their recent poor efforts. I opposed them to great effect in the Trophy last Saturday and given Gateshead are as big as 14/5 (BetVictor) I have to take them on again. I am slightly worried about the draw given the amount of games they have drawn this season, but I feel that is factored into the price and if Newport continue in their recent vain, then they have a cracking chance of the three points.

Re: England > Weekend > BlueSQ Bet Prem Dec 1 Very sad news about Mitchell Cole today. Quietish on the spreads today for me, but I've sold the time of the 2nd Woking goal at Hyde at 74 (Sporting). Should be an open affair with plenty of chances. Woking have only fired a blank once this season on their travels and though Hyde are decent at home they leave enough holes at the back to be exploited. Sporting haven't put up their player goal minutes quotes on their site but are offering 11-14 about Connor Jennings of Stockport if you phone. Southport (though they are improving) have only one clean sheet on the road (at Hyde in August), whereas Stockport have scored in every home game. I fancy loanee Jennings to get amongst it - he drew a blank on his debut in the dismal show at Lincoln, but notched a hat-trick at home in the Trophy last week. I'm a buyer at that tasty 14.

Re: England > Weekend > BlueSQ Bet Prem Dec 1 Dan Childs in the Racing Post today tipped up Southport which is fair enough because they won. However he goes on for two paragraphs how the club have been full-time since 2006 and that is why Tony Gray went to Chester as he wanted to go part-time. Given Southport are part-time that is shocking reasearch from Childs.

Re: England > Weekend > BlueSQ Bet Prem Dec 1

Just heard the sad news that mitchell cole died last night....rip fella...saw his hat trick in 10/12 mins when stevenage came to eastbourne and won 0-6... Sent from my GT-I9100P using PL Forum
Yes as Ships mentioned earlier as well it is very sad news as he was a great player at this level on his day. I believe he had a heart attack and he was only 27 had two kids and his wife was expecting a 3rd.