** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

Brazilian Grand Prix

BillyHills

Qualifying The betting for the pole position looks a two horse race as it has done for several weeks now but this time it was Lewis Hamilton who came out best in practice and the bookies are finding it hard to split the pair. Vettel is favourite with Betfred while Hamilton is marginally preferred with most of the other firms. Personally I like Hamilton around this track and has showed in the last couple of races that he is driving at the top of his game at the moment. Ladbrokes are betting on the first three, which is a novelty, and button at 16/1 makes most appeal there. Selections: 3pts Lewis Hamilton 11/8 Blue Square 1pt EW Jensen Button 16/1 Ladbrokes (first 3) Full Preview; http://www.punterslounge.com/formual-one-betting-hamilton-can-take-last-pole-for-mclaren-at-interlagos

Re: Brazilian Grand Prix Brazilian GP Without rain I reckon we have a very straight forward race, Button will let Hamilton win his last race for McLaren, Webber will let Vettel take third and clinch the Championship and Massa will let Alonso through to try and get at the Red Bulls. The others are pure spectators this week in my eyes. Now if the rain does arrive then we have a race on our hands and anything can happen. The betting suggests Hamilton will prevail and is the warm favourite but I must admit I expected him to shorter than the 11/8 currently available so has to be the solid option here. The Podium market is predictable with Hamilton, Button and Vettel longs odds on and for those interested Alonso is 11/8 to finish in the top three, a result he must get surely to have any chance of the title so that may be worth a bet and it may look generous if we do get a wet race. Sergio Perez is Even money to get into the points from 13th on the grid and that looks decent value of those outside the top ten. Selections; 3pts Lewis Hamilton 11/8 Blue Square 2pts Alonso to finish on Podium 11/8 Corals 2pts Perez to finish in Points Evens >Bet365 2pts Schumacher Not To Finish Race 2/1 Ladbrokes Full Preview; http://www.punterslounge.com/formula-one-betting-hamilton-to-go-out-in-style-for-mclaren-and-win-brazilian-gp

• 2 weeks later...