Under 3.5 and Under 4.5 match goal betting

neilovan

Hi all, Just wondering what people think of these under 4.5 goal bets. Can a 5 legged multiple bet win and make money consistently ? Is there any kind of correlation between starting match odds and under 4.5 goal betting ? Is a multiple under 4.5 goal bet a good thing or a waste of time ? If you see under 2.5 goals as a fav against over 2.5 goals , should the match be taken as under 4.5 ? Do you just concentrate on the competitive leagues. ie Italy, France , Premier League and avoid the rest with these type of bets ? Any advice or thoughts appreciated. Any ideas or things you would include or disregard ? I am curious to bounce the stats on the leagues, starting odds , over under odds and see if there is a winning formula !!!! Neil.

Re: Under 3.5 and Under 4.5 match goal betting Just goofing aound with it today Took ..... Udienese | parma 1.07 fulham | sunderland 1.1 getafe | valladolid 1.05 sevilla | betis 1.1 west ham | stoke 1.18 get 6 to 10. Udinese gave me a bit of a scare but I reckon three legs are over before they begin (wham,getafe,fulham). Gonna write some code and see what the data delivers.... neil.