Ligue 2 > Nov 23-24

Aidymac

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Friday 23 November 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Chamois Niortais v LB Châteauroux (17:45 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.33 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]CS Sedan Ardennes v Le Havre AC (17:45 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.37[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.93 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Istres v AC Arles-Avignon (17:45 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.75[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.7[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5.05[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]103.97 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Le Mans FC v En Avant Guingamp (17:45 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.25[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.25[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]103.21 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Nîmes Olympique v RC Lens (17:45 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.6[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.51 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]SM Caen v Angers SCO (17:45 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.95[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]103.75 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Stade Lavallois v Dijon FCO (17:45 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.3[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]103.22 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Tours v Gazelec Ajaccio (17:45 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.15[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.3[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.07 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Clermont Foot v AS Monaco (19:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.8[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.1[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.6[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]106.43 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 24 November 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]AJ Auxerre v FC Nantes (13:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.66 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Ligue 2 > Nov 23-24 Injuries and suspensions Stade Lavallois v Dijon FCO Stade Lavallois: Badiane (0/0 f), Balijon (13/0 first goalkeeper), Lolohéa (0/0 f) Dijon FCO: Baradji (13/0 m), Malouda (8/0 m), Sankhare (7/0 m), Jovial (8/3 f), Caceres (13/3 f) Tours FC v Gazélec Ajaccio Tours FC: Tritz Gazélec Ajaccio: Landre, Rastello, Martin Sedan Ardennes v Le Havre AC Sedan Ardennes: Traoré, Koné, Diaby, Court, Sliti Le Havre AC: Fontaine, Fanchone, Le Marchand, Rivierez, Mendy, Louvion SM Caen v Angers SCO SM Caen: Cuvillier, Leca, Wague, Fajr, Kebano Angers SCO: Letellier, Socrier, Rousseau, Lemaire, Riga, Pessalli

Re: Ligue 2 > Nov 23-24 [h=1]Istres - Arles-Avignon [/h][h=1]Istres 1.86 [pinnacle][/h] Ligue 2 match between Istres that is very consistent at the moment and fights very well for the top places and Arles that is struggling at the moment. The visitors are inside a terrible defeats streak and they don´t seem able to find a way of turning around these situation. It will be very hard ninety minutes to Arles as their opponents are a very strong team mainly at home where they deal very well with adversity and score very easily. Two wins in the last two matches at home to Istres and a position in the table with high objectives give me confidence to believe in a offensive minded system of play to aboard this match with Arles, exploiting a defence that is commits lots of errors and is far from being secure as the twenty four conceded goals comprove it.

Re: Ligue 2 > Nov 23-24 Here are my thoughts on tonight's card: BETS - Caen -0.5AH (v Angers) @ 2.01 with sbobet Admittedly, there's not a great deal of reasoning for me to make here. I think Angers are in a false position, and I think they'll struggle against a rejuvenated Caen side who are always a threat with Mathieu Duhamel up front. Les caennais have bounced back well from three home defeats on the spin and a win here takes them top of the league. Angers have come off the boil a bit after losing to Monaco a few weeks ago. They haven't got quite as much of swagger. Home win for me. - Lens +0.25AH (v Nimes) @ 2.01 with sbobet Lens are a different team now that Eric Sikora is in charge. He's got the feelgood factor back at the Bollaert and that makes a big difference in this league. They also have a full roster to choose from, which is a bonus, and I expect to see the creative Deme N'Diaye play alongside David Pollet in attack. Nimes, for me, are one of these teams who win when they shouldn't and then drop silly points at home. A lot of their play relies on Vincent Gragnic in midfield and I expect Samba Sow to be able to shackle him. Lens have only lost once on the road this season and are dangerous on the counter. I feel they are capable of taking something in this one. - Tours -0.25AH (v GFC Ajaccio) @ 1.90 with sbobet Surprised to see such a good price with half draw cover. I still rate Gazelec as one of the poorest sides in this division and I do think they are vulnerable on the road. There's a bit of naivity in defence and that will cost them in the long run. Tours are only a few points ahead of them in the table, but they have the more experienced and potent side. I like the front three of Ali Ghereni, Bryan Bergougneux and Jeremy Blayac - there's plenty of threat, creativity and potential in that trio - and I also think Prince Oniangue and Thomas Gamiette can boss the midfield. Les tourangeux are on a good wee run at home and I have them down to win here. Good value with half draw cover ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- REST OF FRIDAY'S MATCHES - Istres v Arles-Avignon I expect Istres to win, but they are a bit too short for me to bite on. The league table shows a gulf between the two sides, but Arles have the potential to improve and this could be a tricky match for les istriens considering it's a derby of sorts. Best left alone for me. - Laval v Dijon If my balls were a bit bigger, I'd back Dijon on the plus. Laval are an illogical side and as they are without key players such as keeper Arnaud Balijon and talisman Jerome Lebouc, they are vulnerable. Dijon, however, are still missing all their top players - Greg Thil, Brice Jovial, Mehdi Courgnaud and Younousse Sankhare - so it's hard to gauge where they are at. Two incomprehensible-looking probable line-ups so with that in mind, it's a no play - Le Mans v Guingamp Considering Le Mans have been good at home this season, their price looks attractive. Delve deeper, however, and you see that Khaled Adenon (still suspended), Moussa Kante, Olivier Thomert and Hilaire Momi are all out tonight. All important players. Guingamp are a team capable of taking points on the road, so it's another perilous tie to get involved in. - Niort v Chateauroux If you're a draw backer, you'll love this one: both sides have drawn nine of their 14 matches this season. Chateauroux haven't won on the road this season and Nimes haven't lost at home either, but I don't see a lot between these two sides. No major absences in either camp and two very well-matched side. Your guess is as good as mine ... draw perhaps? - Sedan v Le Havre This match is complicated by the appointment of Christophe Revault as les havrais new manager. They won in the cup under him and one suspects the camp is a bit more buoyant with him at the helm. Sedan still struggle under the burden of playing at home and have a defence leakier than the government's secret service. I'd be inclined to suggest that Le Havre might get something here, but you won't catch me putting cash on it. Bonne chance :ok

Re: Ligue 2 > Nov 23-24

Here are my thoughts on tonight's card: BETS - Caen -0.5AH (v Angers) @ 2.01 with sbobet Admittedly, there's not a great deal of reasoning for me to make here. I think Angers are in a false position, and I think they'll struggle against a rejuvenated Caen side who are always a threat with Mathieu Duhamel up front. Les caennais have bounced back well from three home defeats on the spin and a win here takes them top of the league. Angers have come off the boil a bit after losing to Monaco a few weeks ago. They haven't got quite as much of swagger. Home win for me. - Lens +0.25AH (v Nimes) @ 2.01 with sbobet Lens are a different team now that Eric Sikora is in charge. He's got the feelgood factor back at the Bollaert and that makes a big difference in this league. They also have a full roster to choose from, which is a bonus, and I expect to see the creative Deme N'Diaye play alongside David Pollet in attack. Nimes, for me, are one of these teams who win when they shouldn't and then drop silly points at home. A lot of their play relies on Vincent Gragnic in midfield and I expect Samba Sow to be able to shackle him. Lens have only lost once on the road this season and are dangerous on the counter. I feel they are capable of taking something in this one. - Tours -0.25AH (v GFC Ajaccio) @ 1.90 with sbobet Surprised to see such a good price with half draw cover. I still rate Gazelec as one of the poorest sides in this division and I do think they are vulnerable on the road. There's a bit of naivity in defence and that will cost them in the long run. Tours are only a few points ahead of them in the table, but they have the more experienced and potent side. I like the front three of Ali Ghereni, Bryan Bergougneux and Jeremy Blayac - there's plenty of threat, creativity and potential in that trio - and I also think Prince Oniangue and Thomas Gamiette can boss the midfield. Les tourangeux are on a good wee run at home and I have them down to win here. Good value with half draw cover ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- REST OF FRIDAY'S MATCHES - Istres v Arles-Avignon I expect Istres to win, but they are a bit too short for me to bite on. The league table shows a gulf between the two sides, but Arles have the potential to improve and this could be a tricky match for les istriens considering it's a derby of sorts. Best left alone for me. - Laval v Dijon If my balls were a bit bigger, I'd back Dijon on the plus. Laval are an illogical side and as they are without key players such as keeper Arnaud Balijon and talisman Jerome Lebouc, they are vulnerable. Dijon, however, are still missing all their top players - Greg Thil, Brice Jovial, Mehdi Courgnaud and Younousse Sankhare - so it's hard to gauge where they are at. Two incomprehensible-looking probable line-ups so with that in mind, it's a no play - Le Mans v Guingamp Considering Le Mans have been good at home this season, their price looks attractive. Delve deeper, however, and you see that Khaled Adenon (still suspended), Moussa Kante, Olivier Thomert and Hilaire Momi are all out tonight. All important players. Guingamp are a team capable of taking points on the road, so it's another perilous tie to get involved in. - Niort v Chateauroux If you're a draw backer, you'll love this one: both sides have drawn nine of their 14 matches this season. Chateauroux haven't won on the road this season and Nimes haven't lost at home either, but I don't see a lot between these two sides. No major absences in either camp and two very well-matched side. Your guess is as good as mine ... draw perhaps? - Sedan v Le Havre This match is complicated by the appointment of Christophe Revault as les havrais new manager. They won in the cup under him and one suspects the camp is a bit more buoyant with him at the helm. Sedan still struggle under the burden of playing at home and have a defence leakier than the government's secret service. I'd be inclined to suggest that Le Havre might get something here, but you won't catch me putting cash on it. Bonne chance :ok
WIN Caen 1-0 Angers WIN Nimes 1-2 Lens WIN Tours 2-1 GFC Ajaccio I couldn't have really asked for a better return to action, with a full house in what is normally a car-crash league. I will take this profit and run because there will be weeks, as always, when it's a full house of losses too. Well done to anyone else on the winning side tonight :ok