888 Staking

hebert10

• Name: Tom Hebert (hebert8)
  • Stake Requested: $4
  • Event/Tournaments: The daily $1, The Grand Daddy
  • Offer: Stake back plus 75% of profit
  • Date of Event/Tournament: Tournament is played every day so I will play when stake is recieved.
  • Upon acceptance of my stake request, I Tom Hebert agree to play the above tournament and pay out each share of any winnings within 7 days for online/UK tournaments or 14 days for international tournaments. I understand and agree that my staking request is an agreement between myself and my staker/stakers and Punterslounge.com will not have any liability for any disputes between the parties involved.

I am hoping to get staked in some bigger tournaments in the future but would like to start low in a couple of tournaments I feel confident in first to create a trust between player and backer. I have cashed in these tournaments a number of times and feel I can quite easily run deep. I've been playing poker for a few years now but not really taken it that seriously but now i am taking it alot more seriously and trying to make money. These are a just a few of my tournament results: Partypoker: $3k Gtd Regular NLH $6 Buy in 596 Entries 7th place (won $93) $2k Gtd Turbo NLH $6 Buy in 362 Entries 11th place (won $24) Stars: Turbo Satellite to Sunday Million 100 seats $11 Buy in 3954 Entries Won a seat $15 45 man MTT 1st place (won $192.26) UKIPT Galway Rebuy Satellite £1.10+R 84 Entries Won seat in £109 Qualifier As i say these were when I wasn't really taking poker seriously and playing for fun. I've been reading and learning alot more lately and feel i've improved alot. Feel free to ask any questions. Cheers

Re: 888 Staking Got sucked out on in a big pot in the first tourney, ended up with a small stack having to try and double up. daily1o.jpg Got all in pre-flop with kings in the grand daddy and go up against pocket 3's, just my luck-what happens, he hits a 3 on the flop. granddaddy.jpg will play the next 2 in the week.

Re: 888 Staking 82nd so stake back ($1) plus 75% of profit (0.45) All in all $5.92 159tw.jpgs Sorry I took so long to play them mate, works been well busy last couple of weeks but thanks! Gutted I coudn't make us more I still think a wins just around the corner. How would you like your $ transferred, on stars?