** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Serie A > 17th November - 19th November

Aidymac

Re: Serie A > 17th November - 19th November

Napoli Team over 1' date=5 goals @2,05 (at local) With this form of Cavani and adding the strength of Milan's defence I cannot see Napoli not scoring twice here. Milan can score on their own too, but Napoli usually wins and plays their best football against the big names at home. Juve smells to me the same like Napoli, I see something like 3:1 in both games. Since the odds are low, I think HW&Over can be tried at odds of around 2,1. In the other games, I see a probability of goals in Catania and Viola games, since the offences of these teams are way better than the defensive part. Siena can win against weak Pescara (I warned about their really weak defense, there will be more thumpings coming for them), as well as Roma - it is now turn for the hot instead of cold. I am tempted to go for Cagliari, since i don't believe Inter and Cagliari is a pretty dangerous team, but that may be just for fun.
OMG, I guessed Napoli Team Over 1,5 goals, Siena and Roma Home Wins, goals in Catania and Viola games and even double chance on Cagliari. Just wrong with Juve. To add, I was right with a treble in Serie B. And the people are saying that betting on Italian games is bad. It is the best! :cigar

Re: Serie A > 17th November - 19th November I don't care. I am not a fan of any of the teams, just looking to enjoy football and drama in it and of course winning in betting which is best for me in Calcio. Why did you touch Inter at such odds? There were many better plays from Calcio this week.

Pay attention is specific leagues help in betting. The corruption problem in Italy has to do with Juventus, who took (again) the control of the referees. Inter odds was high enough for that kind of game, but 3 games in row referee decisions are against them. Against Cagliari the second goal of the visitors were handball while not giving such a clear penalty in injury time. Money back yesterday with Roma beating a tough defending Toro.

Re: Serie A > 17th November - 19th November

I'm not saying the betting is bad. I am say the league is corrupt and crooked !!!
I wouldn't say this is unique to Italy though. IMO they just do a worse job of covering it up. I am fairly confident that all sports and leagues in which billions and billions of €/£ are involved feature rigging and corruption.