Arsenal v Tottenham Hotspur > Saturday 17th November

Aidymac

Re: Arsenal v Tottenham Hotspur > Saturday 17th November

Looks like most of us are agreed that there'll be goals in this one - as ever, I'll push my luck a little and I'm tempted by the following bet: Both Teams To Score in the 1st Half: 10/3 with Coral. As above, defences are shaky, decent forwards on show, should be goals and 45 minutes seems plenty of time for both of defences to f*ck up in the face of a counter-attack.
:clap Hopefully more goals to follow! Congrats to all on the BTTS.

This will be a game from penalty to penalty. Both teams have something to prove and both want to win it. Both have shaky defences. Both have good strikers. over 3,5 goals and Podolski to score. He loves these fast games where he has space. Adebayor was very sharp and always a threat vs chelsea. Defoe was in good form too. I can see both scoring. Even if AVB tries a more defensive approach either team scoring a first half goal will open this game up.
:clap Well done, hope you were on big!

Over 2.5 goals @ 1.63 - Betfair. Price might not appeal for some, but I struggle to see how this game will end with less than three goals, bar a small minor miracle. If these two teams were to play each other ten times in a row as they are currently, I'd back over 2.5 goals @ around 1.6 every time. If this were a different league, such as the Dutch Jupiler league, or Norwegian division One, the price would be around 1.35. As it should be here IMO.
Done by HT. probably the easiest call I've ever made :lol

I will happily take Arsenal at evens at the emirates based on Spurs performance against city and AVB's inability to make the correct call at the correct time. Can see Wenger outfoxing him' date=' but for Aguero's and Silva's first touches deserting them last week it could have been 4 or 5-1. To make matters worse spurs will go toe to toe with Arsenal in this game which will open their defence even wider so BTTS but a home win for me.[/quote'] Big shout out to Emmanuel Adebayor for being a crazy mofo - spurs started very brightly and who knows what way this game would have went if he had stayed on the pitch.

Correct Score: Arsenal 4-2 Tottenham 66/1 @ Stan James - Rather than lumping a sum on a straight Arsenal win i will throw a couple of quid on a correct scoreline.Longshot here on the correct score and i'm ashamed that i'm going against my team in a North London derby but i've got to choose my head over my heart. As i said before Walker and Vertonghen love to bomb forward and neither are that great defensively in all honesty and Walcott and Podolski will have room down the flanks and add to the fact that Giroud seems to be getting used to the premier league now and that spells trouble for us. My main worry tomorrow though is not Cazorla against Sandro but Wilshere up against Huddlestone. Huddlestone has literally zero mobility and does not work well in a counter attacking side as he is as slow as a carthorse. IMO the trio of Cazorla, Wilshere and Arteta will run rings around us as Sandro cannot do it all by himself. I still think we will score a couple though as Arsenal's defence looks very shaky atm. COYS!
Unlucky mate - 90+1 - gutted.