FA Cup > 12th November - 15th November

Aidymac

Re: FA Cup > 12th November - 15th November

yeah, really unlucky mate. I was watching both matches unfold and you were spot on. Dont let it get to you. If you keep this up, surely luck will play no part. Also, if it softens the blow, dont think it would, but I actually did profit from your tips as I did lay in-play. So cheers for that. Hoping that you can profit on your own plays though.
Its good to know that someone did profit and also that you had the sense to lay off in running. I was out and in a situation where I was unable to take check my phone so only saw the result and just had to laugh after seeing what had happened. Still I do have Altrincham to come and if they win I will just about cover my outlay and I will be in a position to lay off if I need to.

Its good to know that someone did profit and also that you had the sense to lay off in running. I was out and in a situation where I was unable to take check my phone so only saw the result and just had to laugh after seeing what had happened. Still I do have Altrincham to come and if they win I will just about cover my outlay and I will be in a position to lay off if I need to.
I find with these big "underdogs" laying off is almost necessary. Sometimes I let them run but it all depends on how the game pans out. So dont go into the game thinking you have to lay. Of course you know this already but bad results can cloud judgement. So i thought i might remind you to stay "in the zone".

I find with these big "underdogs" laying off is almost necessary. Sometimes I let them run but it all depends on how the game pans out. So dont go into the game thinking you have to lay. Of course you know this already but bad results can cloud judgement. So i thought i might remind you to stay "in the zone".
I agree with what you are saying and would only lay off in the right circumstances, but pretty certain I would have done last night especially as they were shorter before the off than what I had backed them at.

Re: FA Cup > 12th November - 15th November 4pts Burton to beat Altrincham 21/20 Coral They say you only get one chance to cause a cup upset and I think that could be the case with Altrincham here. You wouldn’t think Burton will score twice for them again so they are going to have to make more of the running in this match. I think there will be goals in it but that should suit Burton better as they have a good strike pairing in Calvin Zola and Billy Kee and that can lead them into the second round in my eyes. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/altrincham-vs-burton-betting-burton-can-make-altrincham-regret-not-taking-their-chance-in-the-first-match

4pts Burton to beat Altrincham 21/20 Coral They say you only get one chance to cause a cup upset and I think that could be the case with Altrincham here. You wouldn’t think Burton will score twice for them again so they are going to have to make more of the running in this match. I think there will be goals in it but that should suit Burton better as they have a good strike pairing in Calvin Zola and Billy Kee and that can lead them into the second round in my eyes. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/altrincham-vs-burton-betting-burton-can-make-altrincham-regret-not-taking-their-chance-in-the-first-match
So we go head to head again.

Just seen that. Not a vendetta honestly :lol. Here's hoping for the same outcome as last time lol ;)
To be honest given my luck at the moment (which includes what happened tonight) I am fully expecting a Burton win.

Re: FA Cup > 12th November - 15th November I'm really looking forward to the match tonight. Alty are a very likeable side for their open and uncomplicated attacking approach - it means they've scored more than Chester at home, but conceded more than Histon at home. They've notched in every league game but only one side has failed to score against them. They have the talent to upset Burton, but there's an underlying fault line at the back that means Burton will fancy their chances of scoring, even though they are not the healthiest of scorers on their travels. It's a very hard match to call for me. Alty have width and they use it - they are not afraid to take potshots and to cross the ball. That can create havoc among an average Conference North defence, but I'd expect the more efficient pros of Burton - who now know what to expect from the first game - to happily clear their lines and concede corners. For that reason, I've bought Alty multi-corners at 8 with Sporting/Spreadex. I've also bought Duncan Watmore's goal minutes at 10 with Spreadex (he's as high as 13 with Sporting). He's one of the stars of the season in the section and as he proved in the first game he's not likely to let the occasion get to him. He's likely to start wide, but Lee Sinnott tinkers with formations quite a bit and it's hard to see Watmore not getting into some dangerous positions. If they are chasing the game he might even form part of a forward two or three as he has been at times this season. (If he doesn't start - which he may not - the trade is void). It's hard to pick out much value among the Burton players PGM quotes, although Jacques Maghoma looks a reasonable play at 12 with Spreadex. He's often supporting the strikers and will find himself in the kind of area where Alty don't even make an effort to defend. I'm hanging fire, though, until I know the extent of a recent injury, which kept him out of the weekend's game. There's something to be said for total goals as a buy at 3.25 but I don't like to buy at this level; a much riskier trade though with a far smaller downside is a sell of the time of the third Burton goal at 82 with Sporting: I just don't feel this will be the sort of game where Burton will be able to comfortably sit on a 1-0 lead - the best tactic against Alty is to go for their throat because they'll be going for yours. In six home games this season, Alty have conceded three or more to Chester, Guiseley and Brackley.

Re: FA Cup > 12th November - 15th November Both sides had their chances, but the first was a clever free kick and the second was on the break. Alty have held their own and unlucky not to score, but Burton did well as well, they were certainly better than Leyton Orient last night.