A League > 9 - 11 November

[TABLE=class: couponTable]

[TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Friday 9 November 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Melbourne Heart v Brisbane Roar (08:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.75 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.55 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.1 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.45 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 10 November 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Western Sydney Wanderers FC v Newcastle United Jets (06:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.76 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.35 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.68 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.40 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Sydney FC v Melbourne Victory (08:45 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.6 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.4 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.64 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 11 November 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Wellington Phoenix v Central Coast Mariners (03:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.66 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.45 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.8 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.29 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Adelaide United v Perth Glory (06:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.4 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.30 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: A League > 9 - 11 November Brisbane @ 1.95 Sportsbet Over 2.5 @ 1.85 Sportsbet I fancy Brisbane to get back to winning ways here. They dominated Adelaide last week but simply couldn't finish. Galekovic made some pivotal saves and Brisbane missed some sitters. Melbournes defence isn't as strong as Adelaides and it's been weakened by the loss of Behich who has joined up with the national side. I just can't see the Heart holding out Brisbane's attack, and fancy them to crack under the intense pressure that Brisbane bring to a game.

Re: A League > 9 - 11 November

Brisbane @ 1.95 Sportsbet :wall Over 2.5 @ 1.85 Sportsbet :ok I fancy Brisbane to get back to winning ways here. They dominated Adelaide last week but simply couldn't finish. Galekovic made some pivotal saves and Brisbane missed some sitters. Melbournes defence isn't as strong as Adelaides and it's been weakened by the loss of Behich who has joined up with the national side. I just can't see the Heart holding out Brisbane's attack, and fancy them to crack under the intense pressure that Brisbane bring to a game.
Mixed fortunes, but far from the result I predicted. Brisbane aren't anywhere near as good as I thought. Luckily plenty of goals so only a small loss, but man did I predict this one wrong.

Re: A League > 9 - 11 November Western Sydney @ 2.90 pinnacle Western Sydney have won their last two games as t hey have found the back of the net where in their first three games they struggled to do so. They have conceded just three goals in these five games with two clean sheets so defensively they do not give much away, and their midfield works quite well in delivering service to the front players. Newcastle had won three straight before their loss in Perth and a concern for them is that they have been conceding goals in each of their games, as well as allowing two goals in 3 of these 5 games, including their two away games. Tiago and Mitchell do not inspire the same confidence as Topor-Stanley and Beachamp provide for WS, and though they have been scoring, both of these two WS defenders have the height and size to contain Heskey's threat in the air. WS are rolling along nicely and like them to edge this game. Melbourne Victory @ 3.00 sportsbet Sydney should improve from their debacle last week and even though they pick up a few players who did not play, their general style of football has been ordinary. Too much is relied upon the ageing legs of Del Piero while he does not have enough support around him. It looks like the Victory is starting to put together some good sequences of passing in their game, which allows them to control the ball and move the opposition defences around. They have a very good attacking trio up front that with the right service, are hard to hold out, and given the defensive problems Sydney has experienced, like them to get in behind their defence. Like Melbourne to record a rare victory in Sydney, as they have lost tow and drawn 5 of their last visits there, but they just seem to be playing better football at the moment 7-11 (+0.06)

Re: A League > 9 - 11 November Newcastle Jets DNB @ 1.85 Sportsbet I think it will be a close encounter and there will probably be a few goals in it. I just think the Jets are the better side here and will give WSW a stern test. The Jets are in good form and were unlucky to lose against the Glory, who are incredibly tough to beat at home. Not much bad to say about WSW as they've started the season brilliantly, but in a close encounter I fancy the Jets having an edge. Melbourne Victory DNB @ 2.13 Sportsbet Victory were my favourites for the title this season, but started incredibly poorly. The signs have been there though and it's only a matter of time before they click and really start to put things together. I think last week was a huge step towards being that dominant side. It was only one game but I saw enough to believe they have turned the corner and I think we will really start to see some improvement. They should have enough for a very Poor Sydney, but I've taken draw cover just in case.

Newcastle Jets DNB @ 1.85 Sportsbet :) I think it will be a close encounter and there will probably be a few goals in it. I just think the Jets are the better side here and will give WSW a stern test. The Jets are in good form and were unlucky to lose against the Glory, who are incredibly tough to beat at home. Not much bad to say about WSW as they've started the season brilliantly, but in a close encounter I fancy the Jets having an edge. Melbourne Victory DNB @ 2.13 Sportsbet :) Victory were my favourites for the title this season, but started incredibly poorly. The signs have been there though and it's only a matter of time before they click and really start to put things together. I think last week was a huge step towards being that dominant side. It was only one game but I saw enough to believe they have turned the corner and I think we will really start to see some improvement. They should have enough for a very Poor Sydney, but I've taken draw cover just in case.
Very happy with today's results. Newcastle got a touch lucky but I always thought it'd be close, thankfully they had the edge today and just shaded it.* Victory fully deserved their late win. I couldn't believe they even went 2-0 down. Sydney improved immensely from last week but nowhere near enough to be on top in this one. They were dominated by Melbourne for long patches of the game and cracked under pressure. Great game.

Western Sydney @ 2.90 :@ The better side lost as Newcastle had three chances with their two goals all coming in off the post while WS had 3 clear cut chances that they should have scored with. Melbourne Victory @ 3.00 :) What a crazy finish. Though in the end the Victory deserved the win, they should not have been down 2-0 for them to have to come back like they did.
8-12 (+1.06)