Wigan Athletic v West Bromwich Albion > Saturday 10th November

Aidymac

West Brom are looking excellent at the moment and are packing a punch, I think they'll head to Wigan with every intention to get the win. Despite Wigan beating Spurs last week I think that west brom are the better side and are in better form than spurs' struggling under AVB. Ill be backing juicy West Brom odds to win in an accumilator @ 3.10 Bet365

Re: Wigan Athletic v West Bromwich Albion > Saturday 10th November If you look at the formation matchup here 3-4-3 vs 4-2-3-1 I can see there being a lot of spaces all over the pitch, so should be lots of chances being created Both sides have strikers in form and scoring goals this year so can easily see goals Defensively both sides do concede but can see this being an open game Both teams to score - 10 points Over 2.5 - 10 points

Re: Wigan Athletic v West Bromwich Albion > Saturday 10th November Can't pick a winner for this one but I do predict goals and plenty of them. Going to go for a high scoring draw 2-2 @ 15 Arouna Kone anytime scorer @ 3.25 Wigan play good football under Martinez as you would expect but they do let themselves down by going missing for stages of the game. This could go either way, a fantastic high scorer match or both sides cancelling each other out.

Re: Wigan Athletic v West Bromwich Albion > Saturday 10th November *Wigan WIN @ 7/5 Hills* Fancy Wigan to take the spoils in this match. They were super-impressive at White Hart Lane last week, where they battered Spurs and fully deserved the win. A repeat performance at home and they will win this handy imo. Martinez has them playing good neat football and the game last week was probably the best i have ever seen Wigan play. West Brom beat the Saints last time out, but the Saints are going to struggle away from home everywhere this year, so i do feel West Brom will do well to get a point out of this game.

Re: Wigan Athletic v West Bromwich Albion > Saturday 10th November Draw 3.55 @ Betfair - This game will be very tight IMO and i think that if there is a winner then it won't be by more than 1 goal. I normally do not back the draw but i genuinely think there is value in backing it in this case. The draw is 3.55 @ Betfair which means that the odds suggest that this game will end in a draw 28% of the time and it should be a higher percentage than that IMO. Both teams are in good form, with Wigan beating West Ham and then surprisingly easily beating Spurs at WHL which was very impressive. West Brom have been the surprise package so far in the PL this season sitting in 5th place with 17 points from 10 games. However, all 5 of the Baggies wins have come at the Hawthorns and they have picked up 2 points from 4 away games. Wigan's home record is that they have won 1 drawn 2 and lost 2 so it is not that impressive either and that is why i think there is value on the draw. This shows that West Brom have been better at home than they have away and Wigan have been better away than they have at home. Wigan's front three of Maloney, Di Santo and Kone are a threat but West Brom have some quality in attack as well with Odemwingie, Lukaku and Long to choose from. Both sides are in good form and i think this should be an exciting game and i can see it ending in a draw. CS: Wigan 1-1 West Brom 7.6 @ Betfair

West Brom + 0.25 @ 2.05 - bet365. Excellent odds on this line IMO. I can see the odds on WBA have lengthened as there is a slight overreaction to Wigan's win over Spurs last weekend. Lets not get too carried away... I mean how many times have Spurs failed to break down a side at home when priced as huge favourite? They've been that way for years, so to my mind, that doesn't make Wigan more or less likely to get the win against WBA here. WBA have already been impressive this season. They look able to keep a clean sheet quite easily (Keeping one against The Saints is pretty impressive, albeit at home). They also look like they carry many different goal threats. I think WBA deserve more credit than they're getting in the short term. Long term I expect them to finish mid table, but they deserve respect for the way they're performing right now. Their last two away performances have been impressive as they were more than a match for both Newcastle and Villa, and could consider themselves hard done by after losing to Newcastle. I don't think Wigan have played badly at all, but they have lost games this season after playing well. They sometimes almost look a bit complacent to me, but maybe they realise the season is a marathon and not a sprint.

Re: Wigan Athletic v West Bromwich Albion > Saturday 10th November In general I find the EPL to be one of the best aorund for overs betting and BTTS and this games looks the biggest certainty of the week (except for proabbly Southampton/Swansea) to have goals in it. Wigan have been one of the surprise packages this season and are playing good football and converting chances. They do however, seem to be very leaky at the back- especially at the DW. West Brom have been superb this season and with the likes of Lond and Odemwingie they have good firepower. They however, are leaking goals away from home too. 5 of the last 6 meetings between the two have had both teams scoring and I see this one being no different. Take your pick as I think both will come up. Selections Over 2.5 @3/4 with BET365 BTTS @1.68 with Betfair

Re: Wigan Athletic v West Bromwich Albion > Saturday 10th November

West Brom + 0.25 @ 2.05 - bet365. Excellent odds on this line IMO. I can see the odds on WBA have lengthened as there is a slight overreaction to Wigan's win over Spurs last weekend. Lets not get too carried away... I mean how many times have Spurs failed to break down a side at home when priced as huge favourite? They've been that way for years, so to my mind, that doesn't make Wigan more or less likely to get the win against WBA here. WBA have already been impressive this season. They look able to keep a clean sheet quite easily (Keeping one against The Saints is pretty impressive, albeit at home). They also look like they carry many different goal threats. I think WBA deserve more credit than they're getting in the short term. Long term I expect them to finish mid table, but they deserve respect for the way they're performing right now. Their last two away performances have been impressive as they were more than a match for both Newcastle and Villa, and could consider themselves hard done by after losing to Newcastle. I don't think Wigan have played badly at all, but they have lost games this season after playing well. They sometimes almost look a bit complacent to me, but maybe they realise the season is a marathon and not a sprint.
Completely agree--WBA +.5AH @ 1.68 BetOnline and WBA 0AH @ 2.3 Bovada. I also think the books are rating WBA from years past and not giving Clarke's side enough credit. But thats AOK with me because it means value (I hope)!

In general I find the EPL to be one of the best aorund for overs betting and BTTS and this games looks the biggest certainty of the week (except for proabbly Southampton/Swansea) to have goals in it.
Couldn't agree more, and this is my one play for today at o2.5 the EPL has trended more for overs of late, and this year it's exceptionally high. Just look around, United and Fulham are both 9-1 o2.5, Everton 7-3, southampton 8-2. Almost every team trends to overs. In this game, I think you get a great price as I expect there to be a ton of space, and opportunities abound. I especially enjoy betting overs in a game where I think both teams expect a result. WBA has had a fantastic start to the season, find themselves sitting in 5th on the table, and today see themselves at Wigan, 8 spots behind them, and fancy themselves a great shot to get three points. Wigan otoh finds themselves at home against a team that does allow goals, and I think they find their chances of scoring very good. They are coming off a win at White Hart Lane, so their confidence has to be high here. For me this is a great spot for overs, a confident home team that thinks they can win, and an up and coming away team, also thinking they can get the three points. To me, too difficult to pick the outright winner, but I do think both teams score, and one gets to two, so there you go. Conversely, I love betting unders when teams don't want to drop points...and there are a few of those opportunities today. Over 2.5 for me here.

Can't pick a winner for this one but I do predict goals and plenty of them. Going to go for a high scoring draw 2-2 @ 15 Arouna Kone anytime scorer @ 3.25 Wigan play good football under Martinez as you would expect but they do let themselves down by going missing for stages of the game. This could go either way, a fantastic high scorer match or both sides cancelling each other out.
Congrats on your Kone bet, well done - every chance of your 2-2 coming in too. Good luck.

*Wigan WIN @ 7/5 Hills* Fancy Wigan to take the spoils in this match. They were super-impressive at White Hart Lane last week, where they battered Spurs and fully deserved the win. A repeat performance at home and they will win this handy imo. Martinez has them playing good neat football and the game last week was probably the best i have ever seen Wigan play. West Brom beat the Saints last time out, but the Saints are going to struggle away from home everywhere this year, so i do feel West Brom will do well to get a point out of this game.
I got this one wrong, West Brom were very good today and deserved the win. Well done all winners.