Group K > 8 November (B Leverkusen, Met'st Kharkiv, Rapid Vienna, Rosenborg)

Aidymac

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617]

[TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=class: firstColumn]Bayer 04 Leverkusen v SK Rapid Wien (20:05 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.22[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]8[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]15 [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] [TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row1] [TD=class: firstColumn]Metalist Kharkiv v Rosenborg BK (20:05 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.44[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.9[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]10.5 [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Group K > 8 November (B Leverkusen, Met'st Kharkiv, Rapid Vienna, Rosenborg) No way Rapid is going to even tie this game. Lots of players are ill or injured. The even had to recruit 3 Players from the Amateur team for this game. I think a win for Leverkusen is an extremely save bet. Rapid lost the home game 0-4 two weeks ago with better players. Think I will even go for a (-2) handicap for Leverkusen @bet365 for 2,4

Re: Group K > 8 November (B Leverkusen, Met'st Kharkiv, Rapid Vienna, Rosenborg)

No way Rapid is going to even tie this game. Lots of players are ill or injured. The even had to recruit 3 Players from the Amateur team for this game. I think a win for Leverkusen is an extremely save bet. Rapid lost the home game 0-4 two weeks ago with better players. Think I will even go for a (-2) handicap for Leverkusen @bet365 for 2' date='4[/quote'] This is a very valuable information, but could you be more precise about the missing players - who are they and what is their influence on the team?!

Re: Group K > 8 November (B Leverkusen, Met'st Kharkiv, Rapid Vienna, Rosenborg) here is the link to an article. I guess some of you might have some trouble with German, I quickly copied a paragraph into the Google translator: http://sport.orf.at/stories/2149693/2149692/ ---- "Can only surprise against Bayer" Rapid traveling with a rump force to the away game of the fourth day of the Europa League match against Bayer Leverkusen. Coach Peter Schöttel must on Thursday (21.05 clock, live in one ORF) refrain at the BayArena on numerous performers. Three amateurs therefore sit on the plane to Leverkusen. Schöttel must (locked) Guido Burgstaller, Muhammed Ildiz (ill), Steffen Hofmann, Markus Heikkinen, Christopher Drazan, Deni Alar, Kristijan Dobras and Brian Behrendt (all injured), Amateur Dominik Starkl (not eligible to play because not on the UEFA list ) and Louis Schaub (forego the Under-19 National team). Thus Hütteldorfer still may make a 18-man squad on Wednesday occurred the amateurs Osarenren Okungbowa (18 years), Eldis Bajrami (19 years) and Daniel Randak (19 years), the travel direction of Germany. The wanderlust of fans remains undiminished despite the personal misery. Over 4,000 Rapid supporters are expected in the BayArena. ---- later in the article the interviewed player (Sonnleitner) talks about their victories against Red Bull Salzburg and that they have to play with heart like they did against them on the 28th October. They won 2:0, but tomorrow the will be missing 5 of their midfield/offensive players, which played on the 28th. They practically only have (sometime) US national player Terence Boyd left over up there. I don´t know any of the amateur Players which will replace the injured players, but they spend their time playing in the 3rd Austrian league. Anybody who knows about the quality of Austrians 1st league, could guess what the 3rd league is like. ... Red Bull Salzburg, Austrian Champion ... the went out in the 2nd round of the Champions League Quali against F91 Düdelingen (Luxenburg amateur team). Maybe a (-2) handicap is too risky, since anything can happen in the sport, but I will defiantly eat my hat, if Rapid manages to tie this game. A win, would be an absolute miracle!!! I thing I will up my stake and go for a (-1) handicap. My booky in town is selling it for 1,55. A present in my eyes, but one never knows. My honest guess is 5:0 or something like that, but when I play, I prefer to play safe. good luck! i´ll buy this one in some way for sure!!!

Re: Group K > 8 November (B Leverkusen, Met'st Kharkiv, Rapid Vienna, Rosenborg) I read an article on the Austrian ORF Homepage I quickly copied a paragraph into the Google translator: ---- "Can only surprise against Bayer" Rapid traveling with a rump force to the away game of the fourth day of the Europa League match against Bayer Leverkusen. Coach Peter Schöttel must on Thursday (21.05 clock, live in one ORF) refrain at the BayArena on numerous performers. Three amateurs therefore sit on the plane to Leverkusen. Schöttel must (locked) Guido Burgstaller, Muhammed Ildiz (ill), Steffen Hofmann, Markus Heikkinen, Christopher Drazan, Deni Alar, Kristijan Dobras and Brian Behrendt (all injured), Amateur Dominik Starkl (not eligible to play because not on the UEFA list ) and Louis Schaub (forego the Under-19 National team). Thus Hütteldorfer still may make a 18-man squad on Wednesday occurred the amateurs Osarenren Okungbowa (18 years), Eldis Bajrami (19 years) and Daniel Randak (19 years), the travel direction of Germany. The wanderlust of fans remains undiminished despite the personal misery. Over 4,000 Rapid supporters are expected in the BayArena. ---- later in the article the interviewed player (Sonnleitner) talks about their victories against Red Bull Salzburg and that they have to play with heart like they did against them on the 28th October. They won 2:0, but tomorrow the will be missing 5 of their midfield/offensive players, which played on the 28th. They practically only have (sometime) US national player Terence Boyd left over up there. I don´t know any of the amateur Players which will replace the injured players, but they spend their time playing in the 3rd Austrian league. Anybody who knows about the quality of Austrians 1st league, could guess what the 3rd league is like. ... Red Bull Salzburg, Austrian Champion ... the went out in the 2nd round of the Champions League Quali against F91 Düdelingen (Luxenburg amateur team). Maybe a (-2) handicap is too risky, since anything can happen in the sport, but I will defiantly eat my hat, if Rapid manages to tie this game. A win, would be an absolute miracle!!! I thing I will up my stake and go for a (-1) handicap. My booky in town is selling it for 1,55. A present in my eyes, but one never knows. My honest guess is 5:0 or something like that, but when I play, I prefer to play safe. good luck! i´ll buy this one in some way for sure!!!

Re: Group K > 8 November (B Leverkusen, Met'st Kharkiv, Rapid Vienna, Rosenborg) According to the normally reliable wiki page on the Europa League group stage, both away teams (Rapid and Rosenborg) probably have to win their games tomorrow to stay in with a chance of qualifying - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2012%E2%80%9313_UEFA_Europa_League_group_stage

Re: Group K > 8 November (B Leverkusen, Met'st Kharkiv, Rapid Vienna, Rosenborg) Leverkusen say they are tired. On the other hand all their offensive players scored in the last weeks. They rather win this and relax the last games. Tough a Wien team which isnt a threat as they miss espacially offensive players might give the temptation to Leverkusen to relax after 1:0 or 2:0. Not much spectataors expected in BAyer arena. Half of them probably vienna fans.. This could stil lend in a trashing if Rapid gives the game out of their hands cause nobody would blame them loosing 4:0 again with this squad. Rapid practicly has no chances to qualify. They must win but dont have the squad to win... Their most important offensive player Hofmann is missing.. If Bayer first team plays then hc -2 is a good choice.

Re: Group K > 8 November (B Leverkusen, Met'st Kharkiv, Rapid Vienna, Rosenborg) quick run-down of Rapids last month of play: They tied points at home against the Leagues last team Wiener Neustadt. They lost 2 out of the last 3 League games against their 3 top rivals in the Championship. They lost against Leverkusen 0-4 2 weeks ago and they had big trouble against 5th placed League 2 team Altach in the Austrian Cup and then finally won in extra. And now they are missing lots of key players such as Hoffmann. So even if they play against Leverkusens B-team I still see a big difference in class. I saw some more Interviews on TV. They are afraid of being smashed fore sure! All the are saying is, that they will give their best, since they know that the match will be broadcasted on Channel #1 here and it shouldn't´t be too embarrassing. They can always get a lucky goal or a penalty, but I am sure that Leverkusen, even if they take it easy, will outclass them and will have no interest to lose this game in front of a home crowd.