Dutch Jupiler League 1.5 Goals Accumulator

foxinexile

Re: Dutch Jupiler League 1.5 Goals Accumulator No bet for me this weekend, but like you I like Cambuur and Volendam but the odds are to skinny for over 2.5. I've enjoyed the thread and hopefully it will be back next season with more winners, Good luck Fox.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Dutch Jupiler League 1.5 Goals Accumulator

No bet for me this weekend' date=' but like you I like Cambuur and Volendam but the odds are to skinny for over 2.5. I've enjoyed the thread and hopefully it will be back next season with more winners, Good luck Fox.[/quote'] Thanks a lot, Chris, been good to have you on board! There is one last round of games next Friday, but by then it could all be truely meaningless, so I think ending tonight is probably the best thing to do. I agree with your sentiment regarding the odds and I guess that's why the bookmakers are still in business! The odds particularly for the 1.5 goals market in this league are so water-tight that I have to give a begrudging nod of respect to them. For that reason, I'll be changing tactic next season and make it more about the personal challenge rather than the profit (or lack of it). I'm pretty sure I'm going to be back with a thread for one of the Iceland leagues, so watch this space!

Re: Dutch Jupiler League 1.5 Goals Accumulator

Are we :cow :drums
Ha ha! Thanks Skittle! Yes, nice to finish on a positive. Glad Cambuur did the business, too. And here are the final results of the season for this thread: Dutch Jupiler League 1.5 Goals Accumulator - Attempt 16 Results: Volendam vs MVV: 2-1 Fortuna Sittard vs Dordrecht: 3-1 OSS vs Helmond Sport: 1-2 Sparta Rotterdam vs Excelsior: 1-1 FC Eindhoven vs Den Bosch: 3-1 Cambuur vs Emmen: 4-0 De Graafschap vs Telstar: 2-0 7-fold accumulator odds @ 2.388 - Bet Won £11.86 staked returned £28.33 Total Staked: £213.84 Total P/L: -£71.67 So that is the end of that. There is one remaining round of fixtures next week, but I'm raising the white flag here. Volendam and Cambuur still have it all to play for, with Volendam away at Go Ahead and Cambuur away at Excelsior. Either of these two could win promotion still and I think they'll be the best bets for goals again. It's disappointing to finish in the red, and I apologise if anyone has lost money along the way with any of my selections, but it's been an enjoyable ride and given me plenty of entertainment. I shall be back with this next season and I think I'll be back fairly soon with a similar-ish thread for one of the Iceland leagues. Until then ... :ok

Re: Dutch Jupiler League 1.5 Goals Accumulator Thanks for the comments Chris and Xtc. Yes, it was a nice way to finish, particularly as I'd just got in from watching my own team (Leicester) consign themselves to another season in the Championship. Made the disappointment of the night a little bit easier ... not by much but a little bit at least!