** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

Serie B 30.10.

Analysis taken from newsletter - more info on blog Lanciano - Livorno Analysis of last round games of both teams: Verona – Virtus Lanciano 2-0 It was as predicted, Verona dominating creating and at the end, with probably a bit of luck that they haven’t got during the game, won it. Verona pressed heavily and created possibilities, in all honesty of no Leali in Lanciano goal, Verona should have been more than one goal up in half one. Lanciano non existant – their only chance came from referee error who decided for indirect free kick in Verona 16m area as he judged that goalie should not have take the ball into hands – double chance then, but shot was blocked and then after rebound saved. Half 2 but same story, Verona again created chances and two of them are worth mentioning – once they missed once Leali on spot. But I must say that Lanciano did look organised and limited Verona in that half, so they could not create much, but some 15 minutes to game end, brilliant pass to Cacia who took the ball past Leali and then Lanciano goalie tackled him – undisputable penalty which was scored. In last minutes again a penalty, which probably could or could have not been given, but referee was few meters from incident so he probably made right decision. Another penalty sealed Lanciano faith and gave us the win in one of the bets this weekend. Fair result: 2-0 or 3-0 Game stats: Verona – Virtus Lanciano 2-0 12 Fouls 16 4 Corner Kicks 0 8 Shots on goal 2 9 Shots 4 3 Offsides 0 60 Time % 40 Livorno – Cesena 1-0 We had official bet on Livorno and they delivered, despite they were unlucky that they could score earlier against all defensive Cesena. Bisoli effect is there as Cesena can defend but still as written attacking is their problem really and they are bad upfront without ideas, relaying on crosses that often found no one. So to game in first half I have in my book nothing for Cesena and 2 decent chances, one solid and one opportunity when Paulinho was one with one with Cesena keeper – who saved. But not the number of chances were impressive, but the way they did it, really nice combination football from Livorno. 2nd half same story, Livorno better and they needed again to miss two good opportunities – once it was missed shot from inside area and the next one blocked shot from header of Paulinho – IMO that was a goal but defender managed to stick the head in. Then Livorno scored – from corner kick, headed goal and it was deserved goal really. Cesena then finally woken up, and i put down thee chances, which were shot from inside area missed, shot from right side of penalty area – missed and blocked shot from centre of area – their best opportunity, but on the scale of clear cut chances they did not come close to creating anything. So not nice game to see, Cesena came for a point, while Livorno struggled a bit against that defence, but deservedly won it. Probably that 1-0 completely okay result from what I have seen. Fair result: 1-0 Game stats: Verona – Virtus Lanciano 2-0 14 Fouls 10 11 Corner Kicks 1 5 Shots on goal 1 6 Shots 3 4 Offsides 3 55 Time % 45 Team news: Lanciano: Leali gk 11/0 banned – key player Amenta def 8/0 Almici def 6/0 D`Avers midf 4/0 Livorno: Siligardi att 8/6 Mazzoni gk 8/0 Emerson def 11/2 Analysis Lanciano will be missing their key man for this game and that will be crucial here as they play the best scoring team in the league, which does not have such midfield as Verona but attack is probably some of the best there is and Paulihno is hungry to again score a goal or two. Lanciano surely one of weaker teams and so far much depended on future star goalie Leali who is out for this game. One interesting thing is Livorno away record this season – they are excellent so far – they lost only to Modena with 1-0, but beat Stabia, Crotone, Reggina and Vercelli – always scoring at least 2 goals, two times even 3. I am scared of going for Livorno as they miss next to first goalie also key defender Emerson, but I believe dnb @ 1.67 could be a safe bet while also i suggest overs here – they were played in to 4/5 cases of Livorno away games, while Lanciano`s all games had at least two goals in it, so for that game i will recommend over 2 in live when it reaches odds for 1.90 – that should be in some 10 minutes after game started. Suggestions: #1 wait for over 2 goals in play with odds around 1.90 #2 Livorno on -0.25 @1.88 is also worth a shot (pre game or wait for live performance for more value (around evens is a good value then)