Fulham v Everton > Saturday 3rd November

staffy

Re: Fulham v Everton > Saturday 3rd November *Everton WIN @ 2.7 Betfair* Fulham were shocking defensively against Reading at the weekend. They went 2-1 up and conceded a goal only a couple of minutes after. Then they went 3-2 up, and conceded a goal in last minute of the game. Defensively, they were a complete joke. Everton did very well against Liverpool to come from 2-0 down to draw 2-2, they showed great grit and determination to get something from the game, i think they have a better defence than Fulham, have a better midfield, and pose a greater threat up front also. I think Everton can take all 3 points at Craven Cottage.

Re: Fulham v Everton > Saturday 3rd November I'll watch the odds on this one, thinking Everton's odds might drop which will tempt me in. I dont think they are a side who should be backed as favourites away from home, and their results are starting to drop off a little with 3 draws in a row....they did well vs Liverpool but were lucky not to lose at the end with a clear goal ruled out, QPR away is a decent point with 10 men, Wigan played very well against them in that draw. Fulham do their best work at home, to the point that you can almost discount how they play away which is usually like night and day. I felt Reading would get a result against them and they did. However at home, Fulham are a tough outfit. I think they can get a draw vs Everton but right now the odds dont tempt me, look close to how I'd set them. I wouldnt be shocked to see it go Fulham 3.00 Everton 2.50 later in the week but could be wrong.

Re: Fulham v Everton > Saturday 3rd November This one looks to have goals inside. Everton will get Pienaar back from suspension. Mirallas was injured yesterday but they still have enough players to score. Fulham will play offensively and they also have quite a few players capable of scoring anytime. They are an overish side having seen 8 out of their 9 matches finishing over 2.5.

Re: Fulham v Everton > Saturday 3rd November

2 very good sides playing here with two good managers. I can see them both cancelling each other out producing a boring game. I'm tempted for a nil nil
Both do play offensive football. Fulham don't sit back and defend and not at Craven Cottage at all, regardless who their opponent are. I see this one ending 2-2.

Re: Fulham v Everton > Saturday 3rd November Hi All, Surely there has to be a better game to bet on than this one. No disrespect to either team, but this game sure is a tuffy . I like both managers. David Moyes has been fantastic as Everton manager. The man has class, gets the best out of his teams, and is admired throughout the league. His Everton have always outperformed. The whole unit is far better than the individual parts. I love the don't complain and don't explain , no BS attitude. Imagine what Liverpool could have been with a manager like him after or even before benitez. Martin Jol is also an excellent manager. His man-management skills are fantastic . He is transforming Fulham, and making them a tough nut to crack. SO two teams on really good form. Everton enjoying a great start to the season, and Fulham growing like a mushroom in the dark. Everton haven't played any really tough games away (QPR, Wigan , Swansea, Villa, WBA) . They have done OK away but have'nt been up against a top 9 team yet. Fulham at home look pretty damn good. They finished last season with a strong home run. They have added 2 excellent strikers and understand how to play on a smaller tight pitch. They have had three clean sheets and lost a very close game to Man City 1-2 with the last kick of the game. SO there is really nothing to choose between these teams. The one stat that does jump out at me is goals in either half. Fulham are the smae in the 1st and second half at home (both halves scored 5 conceded 1) Everton away are definitely firing in goals in the 1st half (10 goals in 1st and 5 in second) In 2012, 2011 Fulham have had more goals in the second half 47% of the time (23 games) Everton have done this 50% of the time in 24 games away. If I was betting this game I would go for the more goals in the 1st half bet which is 21/10 on bet365. I will wait for the in game betting because of this stat. Fulham in 2012,2011,2010,2009 have been in front at home at half time 19 times ... Anyone care to guess how many of these 19 games they have gone on to win ? 19 out of 19, perfect record which is very impressive These stats can be found here http://www.soccer-betbrain.com/win-from-infront (unfortunately only for serie A as a non subscriber ), but trust me , they are 100% accurate for Fulham. So I would be doing 2 things . Taking the 21/10 bet for more 1st half goals and waiting to see what the half time score is . If fulham are leading I'll take them onto some doubles ( they will probably be 2/5 or better) All the best, and good luck to you whatever you decide, Neil.

Re: Fulham v Everton > Saturday 3rd November Under 2.5 @ 2.06 pinnacle Fulham have been tough at home as only Man City has beaten them (1-2) but the other three games they have won, beating Aston Villa 1-0, West Brom 3-0 and Norwich 5-0. Everton will be a much tougher test as they did well to rescue a point against Liverpool last week after being 2-0 down. Their away form has been decent, with 2 wins and 2 draws in their five away games, having scored in 4 of these games but also conceding in 4 of them. These two teams look evenly matched and doubt that there will be much between them, but both defences look better than the respective opposing forwards and at worst, can see both teams scoring, but doubt either side scores twice to send it over. Like the look of this being a low scoring game

Re: Fulham v Everton > Saturday 3rd November Over 2.5 @ 1.83 Ladbrokes 5/10 Both teams started well and for now they keep a good form. Still guessing the winner in this match I would not but what I think in this match should be is goals. Fulham in last 9 matches played in the league 8 has finish over 2.5 while Evrton in last 6 matches in league 5 has finish over 2.5. To this should be added that in last 7 matches between these two teams 6 has ended over 2.5.What could worried in this match is that Fulham recived only two golas at home bu t I think that Everton will be able to break thriught the Fulham defense because they have shown so far in attacking very good what says that in last 6 matches in the league in 5 Everton has score two or more golas and also Everton in the last 4 matches agaisnt Fulham was able to score two or more golas so I expect here to see goals.

Re: Fulham v Everton > Saturday 3rd November Looking at the game . If fulham lead it at the half I like two doubles Fulham to hang on and win (Remember 19 wins out of 19 when leading....) probably at 8/13 onto the Portuguese goal machine (Benfica). Benfica vs. Guimaraes (over 2.5 goals) in Portugal gives 15/10 for the double. I also think Man City will battle against WHam. City look flat and lethargic, and I like the DC 2.1 bet365 on the hammers. (Fulham and WHam DC gives 28 to 10 which works) :@:@:@:wall:wall:wall:$:$:$ truly aggravated to catch the 1 friggin time out of 20 and get my money on them. What an absolute S___t shower from Fulham in the second half. Neil.

Re: Fulham v Everton > Saturday 3rd November

Everton yet again was a MUG BET away from home in my view. Overrated by the bookies I think' date=' they cannot justify being favourites at a place like Fulham for me.[/quote'] Huh? They battered Fulham, even Martin Jol admitted it was a miracle Fulham even got a draw. Everton 56% possession Shots On Goal: Fulham 8, Everton 26 Shots On Target: Fulham 5, Everton 15 Their performance justified them being favourites.

Huh? They battered Fulham, even Martin Jol admitted it was a miracle Fulham even got a draw. Everton 56% possession Shots On Goal: Fulham 8, Everton 26 Shots On Target: Fulham 5, Everton 15 Their performance justified them being favourites.
Only because they went a goal down. You could drive a tank through their defence sometimes, and they often get these fantastic game stats because they end up having to push forward. Same happened at Wigan.