** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Indian Grand Prix

BillyHills

Qualifying The betting for pole position is very one sided indeed and you will be lucky to find any value in the markets at present. Vettel is 4/9 with some firms with Webber at 5/1 looking the only danger second best. I suppose Webber each way is a bet to nothing if you can find that price at the firms that bet on the first three. Of the others Hamilton and Alonso look sure to be better over the full race length rather than in Saturdays qualifying and don’t appeal at their current odds so it may pay to have a sporting bet on one of the outsiders at a big price to sneak into the top three spots on the grid. Kimi Raikkonen is a big price and fits the bill, he has been going well in practice and is a very consistent driver and looks sure to make it into Q3 to give us a good a shout as anyone. Mercedes are always capable of a quick lap but have been disappointing of late while the Saubers have been off the pace this week and will better in the race. Ladbrokes have a market on drivers to reach Q3, most of the fancied drivers are very short but Rosberg is 4/5 and that looks generous enough to tempt me in, he has gone well in practice and while he shouldn’t be anywhere near the front of the grid he should be in the top ten. Selections: 1pt EW Mark Webber 5/1 Skybet (first 3) 0.50pt EW Kimi Raikkonen 50/1 >William Hill (first 3) 2pts Nico Rosberg to make Q3 4/5 Ladbrokes Full Preview; http://www.punterslounge.com/formula-one-betting-rosberg-the-bet-to-make-q3-but-red-bulls-dominate-once-again-in-indian-gp

Re: Indian Grand Prix Indian Grand Prix Vettel is predictably long odds on with his bodyguard along side him in Mark Webber in the right place to hold off any challenges and as a result is poor value. I noticed this week most bookmakers are only betting on the first two for each way bets which is poor and nothing really appeals in the outright markets to me. The podium betting is probably the way to go if you don’t fancy the 2/5 about Vettel wining the race and Lewis Hamilton at 11/10 with Sportingbet looks tasty as he’s odds on with most firms. I think he has something to prove this week and will push all the way to the line and will want to finish in front of team mate Button for sure. In the points market once again we have a dozen drivers trading at odds on for ten places and Michael Schumacher may be the value pick at 11/8, he will have the choice of tyres and Rosberg’s Merc looked pretty quick and the former World Champion may be able to do some damage early on if he can keep the car on the road? I’m struggling for any other recommendations but one thing that has struck me this weekend so far is that Felipe Massa is struggling to keep the car on the track at times and he’s 7/2 not to finish the race which does appeal for a sporting bet. Selections: 2pts Lewis Hamilton Podium Finish Evens >Paddy Power 2pts Michael Schumacher Points Finish 11/8 Skybet 1pt Felipe Massa Not To Finish The Race 7/2 >Bet365 Full Preview; http://www.punterslounge.com/formula-one-betting-hamilton-looks-the-best-option-for-podium-finish-in-indian-grand-prix