** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Reading v Fulham > Oct 27

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=class: firstColumn]Reading v Fulham (15:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.92[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.62[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.91 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Reading v Fulham > Oct 27 Both teams are scoring and conceding goals, Reading last 3 home games 2-2 , 1-3, 1-1 Fulham away 2-2, 1-2 ,3-0 ,3-2 It's as if Martin Jol is playing a different style of soccer away from home. More freedom & more attacking style. They will score more, and probably concede more goals too. Last season fulham scored 12 goals away in the entire season. The worst away scoring team in Europe was Lierse in Belgium (8 goals). This season they have 6 goals in 4 games. It's a different Fulham team and that's why I fancy the over 2.5 goals in the game at 4/5 on bet365. Neil.

It has been a rule of mine never to bet on Fulham when they are under three away from home, which kind of makes me think there's no value on the away win. But I think Reading are in for a long season... At home they just look to overawed to me. Still without a win, and they have been conceding poor goals. I probably agree with the overs as they're always worth a goal or two. I may consider the away win tbh as Fulham look much better this season, while as I say, Reading look to shaky at home. As if the occasion gets to them, and they are conceding dodgy goals.

Re: Reading v Fulham > Oct 27 Over 2.5 goals 1.89 @ Betfair - Reading have not kept a clean sheet in the league this season and have looked a bit leaky at the back in truth. Fulham are the 4th highest scorers in the league this season and have scored 16 goals in their 8 league games, however they have also conceded 11 goals which means that ther have been 27 goals in 8 games involving Fulham which equals nearly 3.5 goals per game. Reading ahve scored 8 goals and conceded 14 in their 7 games meaning that there have been 22 goals in 7 games involving the Royals which equals just over 3 goals per game. Both sides have got some good attacking options, in particular Fulham with Berbatov, Petric, Rodallega and Duff. I expect both teams to score tomorrow and i think Fulham will score 2 agaisnt this Reading defence and i expect Reading to score as well as they are at home and have some decent options with Pogrebnyak, Le Fondre, Kebe and McAnuff. I think it will be close but if i had to pick a score i would go with Reading 1-2 Fulham

Re: Reading v Fulham > Oct 27 *Fulham WIN @ 2.5 Betfair* Fulham have been very good this season in the main. Berbatov will be playing today which makes them very strong going forward. In their last 5 games, they have only lost to Man City, they have beat West Brom, Wigan and Southampton, so no reason why they cannot dispose of a more than likely relegation-bound Reading in my opinion. Reading are very poor at the back, and the class of Berbatov, Petric and Rodallega should be enough to beat them.

Re: Reading v Fulham > Oct 27 Over 2.5 @ 1.98 pinnacle Reading have scored and conceded in 5 of their 7 games, and were fortunate to only lose 1-0 to Liverpool last week, as previously to that, they had allowed at least two goals in 4 of their 5 games. They are pretty desperate for a win and expect them to be much more attacking at home in going for the three points, as they had two 2-2 draws at home to Newcastle and away to Swansea prior to the Liverpool game. They will fancy their chances of scoring on Fullham who have allowed 9 goals in their four away games, and allowed at least two goals in 3 of their 4 away games. However Fulham can score as well, as they have scored in 7 of their 8 games, as well as at least two goals in 5 of these games. With both teams scoring goals as well as allowing goals in, it points to a high scoring game

Re: Reading v Fulham > Oct 27 I think backing Fulham as favourites away from home is not a good strategy. From a purely value point of view, I'd have to say that Reading are a tad long at 3.070 (Pinnacle)...Fulham tend to struggle for the most part on the road and are not a team I would ever back to win outright away tbh. Reading are gonna go down IMO but I do think they are improving slightly in recent matches.....beat QPR away, were the better team at home to Newcastle in a 2-2, drew away to Swansea and narrow defeat at Liverpool 1-0....I think they are well capable of getting a at least a draw today at home to Fulham and would have them around 2.5-2.7 max in this one. Reading +0.25 AH vs Fulham @ 1.862 (Pinnacle:4pts)

Re: Reading v Fulham > Oct 27

Over 2.5 goals 1.89 @ Betfair - Reading have not kept a clean sheet in the league this season and have looked a bit leaky at the back in truth. Fulham are the 4th highest scorers in the league this season and have scored 16 goals in their 8 league games' date= however they have also conceded 11 goals which means that ther have been 27 goals in 8 games involving Fulham which equals nearly 3.5 goals per game. Reading ahve scored 8 goals and conceded 14 in their 7 games meaning that there have been 22 goals in 7 games involving the Royals which equals just over 3 goals per game. Both sides have got some good attacking options, in particular Fulham with Berbatov, Petric, Rodallega and Duff. I expect both teams to score tomorrow and i think Fulham will score 2 agaisnt this Reading defence and i expect Reading to score as well as they are at home and have some decent options with Pogrebnyak, Le Fondre, Kebe and McAnuff. I think it will be close but if i had to pick a score i would go with Reading 1-2 Fulham
Looked like it might not happen as it was still 1-0 after 60 mins but came through easily in the end and it sounded like a cracking game. Well done to all winners.