England > Weekend > BlueSQ Bet Prem Oct 26-27

[TABLE=class: couponTable]

[TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Friday 26 October 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Dartford v Mansfield Town (19:45 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 29/20 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 13/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 17/10 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]105.63 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 27 October 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Alfreton Town v AFC Telford United (15:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 29/20 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5/2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 9/5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]105.10 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Braintree Town v Wrexham (15:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 11/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 13/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 23/20 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]105.54 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Cambridge United v Hyde FC (15:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 8/11 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 11/4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]104.15 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Forest Green Rovers v Luton Town (15:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 13/8 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 12/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 13/8 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]105.60 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Grimsby Town v Macclesfield Town (15:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1/1 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5/2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 11/4 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]105.24 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Kidderminster Harriers v Gateshead (15:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 13/10 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5/2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 11/5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.30 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Lincoln City v Stockport County (15:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 7/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 23/10 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 19/10 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]106.45 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Newport County v Woking (15:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4/6 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 13/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 9/2 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]105.96 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Nuneaton Town v Barrow (15:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 6/4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5/2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 13/8 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]105.88 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Southport v Hereford United (15:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 13/10 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5/2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 19/10 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]106.53 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Tamworth v Ebbsfleet United (15:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5/6 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 13/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 10/3 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]105.58 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: England > Weekend > BlueSQ Bet Prem Oct 26-27

Just to say that Ships isnt around this weekend so we wont get any tips from him. I am working on mine tonight.
Let's see if we agree on any! Firstly I am picking Wrexham to get back on track, in the league, with a win at Braintree. Both addpea and I could see the weakness before the Lincoln game but couldn't see Lincoln being the team to take advantage of the missing players. It is bad enough the team losing but not having money on the opponents hurts as well!!. Well, in the cup the following week, almost back to full strength, it was a case of tight-arsed defence and grabbing a goal or two. This weekend we are even stronger, having taken RB Danny Alfie back on loan from Swansea, til January at the very least. In addition Brett Ormerod finally got the monkey of not scoring with a tidy finish which will do him the world of good. In Braintree Wrexham face a side with a reasonable forward line (Holman and marks work together well) who did for 10 man Luton and their defence held out at Hereford, but the last two home performances reflect the situation better. Two up against Barrow, they contrived to lose 3-2. In the Cup they went two up against Lowestoft who were also down to 10 men. Lowestoft pulled one back, missed a penalty, went 3-1 down and pulled another back. The highlights showed a shocking lack of midfield, panic in set pieces and a dodgy keeper. Wrexham to win. My second pick is a slowly resurgent Kidderminster to beat a pretty inconsistent Gateshead. Kiddy were well worth the 4-2 win at grimsby in the cup and remarkably, for a team in the bottom four, they have a positive goal difference, showing the early season losses were often by the odd goal. Gateshead? Well, several draws recently but no league win since 8th September! my money is on the home team. On Friday night big spending but continually disappointing Mansfield travel to Dartford (and note, Premier Sports are free to air this wekend). Dartford play a tidy style of football and impressed me when they played us. However, their Cup collapse at home to FGR was disappointing and may affect their league confidence. I will probably back mansfield to have a bit of interest on the game as it is on, but not a strong fancy. Finally, and purely for value, Woking, who I find hard to predict (beaten at home by Ebbsfleet in the Cup), will surely be too big a price to triumph at Newport, but Newport played extra time, and got deservedly beaten in it, by Yate in the Cup. Newport will be deserving favourites, but may be worth opposing on the DNB market.

Re: England > Weekend > BlueSQ Bet Prem Oct 26-27 Friday night preview: 3pts Mansfield to beat Dartford 11/5 BetVictor Mansfield’s defence is the key to this match. If they can stand up and be counted and keep tabs on Crawford then they have more than enough in their attack to get the goals needed to win not just this game but plenty after it. You just get the feeling the novelty might be wearing off for Dartford now and the going could just be getting a bit tougher and at 11/5 the visitors look like a good value bet to increase the strain on Dartford’s recent form. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/dartford-vs-mansfield-betting-mansfield-can-take-advantage-of-a-slight-downturn-in-dartford-s-form

Re: England > Weekend > BlueSQ Bet Prem Oct 26-27 Kidderminster v Gateshead These two sides had very differing starts to the season as Gateshead got off to a flyer and Kidderminster struggled to get a point on the board. Fortunes have reversed now though as Gateshead are winless in seven and Kidderminster have only lost once in their last ten league games. That defeat did come last time out but Stockport are beginning to look decent themselves so I am not worried about that. The sides had differing fortunes in the FA Cup last week with Gateshead losing easily to Alfreton and Kidderminster impressing in a 4-2 victory at Grimsby. Given the amount of games these two have drawn, that outcome is a small worry, but I think the home side look the better team at the moment and I am happy to play at Boylesports’ 13/10. Lincoln v Stockport I mention above that I think Stockport look in decent shape at the moment and they strike me as a cracking bet at 21/10 with bet365. Stockport have only suffered one defeat in their last six league games. That was against Wrexham, a game I watched on TV, and they were very unfortunate not to at least get a point from that. They had a good 5-3 win in the FA Cup last weekend against Stalybridge and Jim Gannon has quietly got his side playing well. I think Lincoln’s last two league games have flattered them a little. They faced a weakened Wrexham when beating them and they drew with Mansfield who have looked lacklustre for most of the season. Halifax outplayed them in the FA Cup last Saturday although they did win the replay when Halifax’s efforts caught up with them on Tuesday night. Lincoln still look relegation candidates to me and Stockport are my best bet of the weekend. Southport v Hereford These two have almost exactly the same record in the Blue Square Premier. The only difference being that Southport have conceded one more goal, which would suggest a tight game and it might well be, but I think Southport can edge it. Hereford have admitted they have some pretty big money problems and I get the feeling they could be in for a tough winter with no money to strengthen the squad. They did pick up some FA Cup prize money when beating FC United, but everything I read about the game suggested FC United deserved at least a replay and they aren’t in great shape at the moment themselves. Southport are strong at home and I think they have it in them to edge this match. I would have them around the 6/5 they are with Blue Square rather than the 6/4 they are with bet365, BetVictor and Boylesports.

Re: England > Weekend > BlueSQ Bet Prem Oct 26-27 I would have fancied Dartford tonight if they hadn't been thumped by FGR in mid-week. I'm still not sure I trust Mansfield away from home and Workington should have got something against them in the FA Cup last week. Think the safest way to play it will be to go for goals in the game as I think this is a game that looks prime for a few goals in it.

Re: England > Weekend > BlueSQ Bet Prem Oct 26-27 Game had been dire then all of a sudden Dartford score 2 in injury time in the first half. Easy to see why Mansfield are letting in so many goals as the defense looks rather dodgy. Dartford probably just about deserve it and you have to think Cox will be getting the sack soon if they don't turn this around.

Re: England > Weekend > BlueSQ Bet Prem Oct 26-27 The thing about Mansfield is they looked so bloody unfit!! Speight certainly looked heavier than when he played for us last season. If I didn't know better I would have wondered who were the part time team who were playing for the 3rd time in 6 days as it didn't look like Dartford. I cannot see me backing Mansfield in the near future and glad it was only an interest bet tonight.