Group C > 25 October (AEL Limassol, Borussia M, Fenerbahce, Marseille)

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617]

[TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]AEL Limassol v Fenerbahçe SK (20:05 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.25[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]98.86 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center][/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn][/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center][/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center][/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center][/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Borussia Mönchengladbach v Olympique Marseille (20:05 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.35[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.93 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Group C > 25 October (AEL Limassol, Borussia M, Fenerbahce, Marseille) Ael Limassol-Fenerbahce is really gonna be a different game. Not only a football game if I may say. There is on going dispute between Turkey and South Cyprus since 1974. E.U. and/or U.N. hasnt helped to solve this. This will be a match between races. I feel so sorry to write this as a humanbeing who respects others. But reality is different. Those 2 teams have alot of foreigners in their squad so I dont think this situation makes a lot of differences among them. But supporters may affect the game. Even North Cyprus Fenerbahce Fan Association forced its members to sign a petition that they MUSTNOT bring Turkish flag to the game!!! I dunno if it is handled and solved but it was a FACT!!!. Lets play scenarios. If Fenerbahce leads the game how will supporters of home team react? Match will be cancelled? I amnot sure but it is a possibility. Especially if they think their team wont be able to come back from score deficit. On the other hand, Referee will be fair? I dunno that too. In a scenario a home team's player made a huge foul and needs to be punished red card or even penalty. Will the referee be that strong or that courageful to make that decision? I am sorry but football isnot just football anymore. So this is another possibility to take into consideration. We will be too naive if we all expect vice versa. On the other hand if AEL finds a position and it isnot so clear to make a call by referee what will happen? The referee will show red card or penalty kick? You should answer that. Now lets talk about football. Fenerbahce didnt bring 3 players . Yobo (CB),Meireles(DMC) and Mehmet Topuz ( MC) . Yobo is long time absence but others would have been great bench power if they were in the match. Meireles is more first eleven choice of TD. I only know that AEL fired its TD few days ago about AEL . Cyprus champion AEL Limassol says former Porto defender and Portugal international Jorge Costa is the new coach. A game with new coach and against an arch enemy so to speak. My early prediction for this game will be under 2,5 goals and a draw. Maybe Draw wont satisfy AEL Limassol . But not a bad result to stop next day Press attacks which will be driven by anger. My Early Predictions: 1- Under 2,5 Goals 2- Draw Full Time 3*- Red Card will be shown(Optional) *:If AEL attacks without control just to win it will be an overish game but again it is important to know the number of foreigners they have to jump in this conclusion. But my guts telling me AEL players will do fake jumps after tackles to use home advantage and the pressure on referee. So a Red card should be in our calculations. P.S.: I tried to write my post fairly but if anyone offended by this post please let me know I will correct it. Noone is accused and no Race is accused by me in this post. All are the facts I see from my point of view. Thanks

Re: Group C > 25 October (AEL Limassol, Borussia M, Fenerbahce, Marseille) AEL's ex couch did wonders so I don't see the new coach being a plus. Fener should tgt 6 pts in its games against AEL. AEL was very very lucky to draw against Borussia which Fener beat away, so I see alot of value here on away.

Re: Group C > 25 October (AEL Limassol, Borussia M, Fenerbahce, Marseille) Ael Limassol-Fenerbahce For this game, booking points over 45 AND bookings count would have been the best bets. But it seems my books are not offering these markets. Hopefully, you guys can take advantage and bet on your respective books cos I think bookings, cards are all out tonight. Obv the price need to be right but I think over 45 booking points are covered over 80% of the time here and even a small punt on over 60 booking points is worth it.

Re: Group C > 25 October (AEL Limassol, Borussia M, Fenerbahce, Marseille) He was sacked HastGill. What happened was that he said to the board of directors that he was going on a scouting trip to Portugal but he actually took his 'bit on the side' for a holiday. He then came back and told them he saw 'no notable players to sign'. The truth came out and he was inevitably sacked.

Re: Group C > 25 October (AEL Limassol, Borussia M, Fenerbahce, Marseille) It the games like this the following info should be taken into consideration. • This is FARE Action Week, with UEFA giving its support to Europe's biggest anti-discrimination campaign. There are activities before each UEFA Champions League and UEFA Europa League game which will be witnessed by thousands of fans in the stadiums and millions on television. A 30-second RESPECT TV spot and announcements over stadium loudspeakers will encourage fans to join the UEFA family in its call to unite against racism in football. Every team will be accompanied on to the pitch by children wearing Unite Against Racism T-shirts and captains will be asked to wear a Unite Against Racism armband. I like Deniz's post. Still, I laugh whenever I see someone just saying that there is a "value" in something that totally differs from the well written game preview like Deniz's is.

Re: Group C > 25 October (AEL Limassol, Borussia M, Fenerbahce, Marseille) It was interesting and boring game. Sometimes I am accused of not being patriot nationalist to protect our team . I laugh my b..tt off. Coz If I were a racist how could I support a team consists of at least 6 foreigners and proud of that team's success coz of just having a turkish name? Racism is stupid believers of that not so clever. Anyway,my first bet prediction Under 2,5 Goals won. Actually DRAW would have been a fair result. Both teams were terrible . I might mislead people in here not taking two issues in consideration. 1-Stadium wasnot full with supporters so no pressure on referee. It was an easy game for him. I guess population of the city is low and those people arent driven by anger or frustration .Thats good thing. I may lose money but nothing important than peace. 2- Both teams were afraid of each other. :) There was a fairplay but not entertaining football. And I must watch AEL matches coz seems to be a worse team in organization. Maybe new coach sendrome. Anyway logical bet was Unders so not unhappy but draw would be better. ;)