** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Npower Football League Championship > 23rd / 24th October

Jase82

[TABLE=class: couponTable]

[TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Tuesday 23 October 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Barnsley v Crystal Palace (19:45 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.62 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.75 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.87 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Bristol City v Burnley (19:45 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.75 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Cardiff City v Watford (19:45 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.69 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.8 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.75 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.88 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Ipswich Town v Derby County (19:45 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.75 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Leeds United v Charlton Athletic (19:45 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.2 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.38 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Leicester City v Brighton & Hove Albion (19:45 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.05 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.9 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.99 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Middlesbrough v Hull City (19:45 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.25 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.85 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Millwall v Birmingham City (19:45 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.35 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.1 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.11 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Peterborough United v Huddersfield Town (19:45 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.05 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.45 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.01 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Wolverhampton Wanderers v Bolton Wanderers (19:45 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.35 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.6 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.08 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Blackpool v Nottingham Forest (20:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.8 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.34 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Wednesday 24 October 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Blackburn Rovers v Sheffield Wednesday (19:45 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.85 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.75 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.6 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.46 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Npower Football League Championship > 23rd / 24th October peterebrough v huddersfield worst home record v probaly best away record. Vaughan in the side - Played 7, won 6, drawn 1 Vaughan not in the side - Played 4, won 0, drawn 1, lost 3. and he's playing and forming a good partnership with beckford now. the posh are struggling to score at home only one goal in last 3 games. i think the 0 line 1.82 odds is worth taking pre-game, huddersfield usually start quickly and the odds will probaly hold out for a good while, even with no goals.

Blackpool vs Nottingham forest Value is definitely with unders here. This is a very important game for blackpool if they are serious about challenging for a playoff spot. It might only be early but 4 losses in the last 5 and a lack of confidence in front of goal after the last 2 , coupled with a very solid Nottingham defense makes for what I think will be a very tight contest. Nottingham have conceded 2 goals in the last 4 Blackpool haven't troubled the scorers the last 2. The bet with far more value is.... Both teams to score NO @ $2.32 betfair. 2 points. Under 2.5 @ evens tab sportsbet 3 points.

Re: Npower Football League Championship > 23rd / 24th October ipswich v derby, derbys games so far have been mostly v top ten teams. and teams round midtable. only played shef w in bottom 6. good record last season v bottom 6 clubs, which should happen this season. derby only lost 1 in 6 games whilst ipswich lost 4/6 with their manager heading closer to exit door. derby mostly concede down the left where ipswich score the least. i think this game derby have just as much chance as ipswich maybe even the edge. derby +0.25 1.83 which the bookies odds does nt suggest.

Re: Npower Football League Championship > 23rd / 24th October Millwall-0.25 looks nice as Birmingham is in a poor shape with the manager being close away of being sacked. To addto this, they have huge injury problems. Lovenkrands, Spector, Gomis, Zigic, Caddis, Gordon, Asante, Ibanez and Carr are all out.

Re: Npower Football League Championship > 23rd / 24th October My book (superbook.com) is offering Leeds at -105, so 105/100 on Leeds Leeds hasn't lost in their last 5 games and despite playing rather poorly at Sheffield Wednesday, they were able to escape with a point. Lucciano Becchio has been outstanding at Elland Road this season, I believe he has scored in the last 5 home games. Austin should be fully fit and ready to go, and when he controls the middle of the pitch, Leeds usually wins. Charlton, on the otherhand has been struggling mightily and I don't think a trip to Elland Road will quell their problems. Leeds will have too much with Tonge, Diouf, Becchio, & Austin going forward and Elland Road has been a fortress this year, with only one loss. Only drawback on playing Leeds is that they have been dreadful midweek, but they solved that 3 weeks ago vs Everton. I'm seeing a 3-1 Leeds win, my book doesn't offer it, but I would recommend a Becchio 1st goalscorer as well. Good Luck!

Re: Npower Football League Championship > 23rd / 24th October 2/10pts Derby to beat Ipswich - 85/40 with BetVictor The situation at Ipswich isn't good and I think a defeat for them here could be the end of Paul Jewell. Jewell has been answering questions about his future for weeks now and that is because they haven't picked up a win since mid-August. They're in the bottom 3 and in danger of losing touch with the teams above. I watched Derby at Middlesbrough and they impressed me because they set up to take the sting out of us and, in the first half in particular, could have got themselves in to a strong position to take the 3 points. They counter attacked quickly and once the ball was played in to their final third they were first to every loose ball and on the whole were very well organised. Fielding looked a liability in goal that night so his absence doesn't worry me. They have won 1 of the last 4 but drew the other 3 against teams who are challenging in and around the top 6. If they set up in the same way, Ipswich will have it tough and the atmosphere will get more and more edgy the longer Ipswich go without a goal. Ipswich have to go at Derby and that should suit Derby so i'll have a small bet on the away side taking the win.

Re: Npower Football League Championship > 23rd / 24th October

Not keen on Palace tomorrow as Zaha out and issues regarding the manager going to Bolton - will look at barnsley +.25 on handicap
Barnsley miss striker Davies (6 goals). Not good at all for a team with less offense qualitites.

Not keen on Palace tomorrow as Zaha out and issues regarding the manager going to Bolton - will look at barnsley +.25 on handicap
Barnsley miss striker Davies (6 goals). Not good at all for a team with less offense qualitites.
barnsley only scored 2 in last four and 4 in 5 home game this season. and davies out whose scored nearly half their goals this season. i think bigger loss then zaha. so imho c palace +0.25 about 1.9 odds pregame is the way to go coz barnsley concede a large percentagfe of goals early in game.

barnsley only scored 2 in last four and 4 in 5 home game this season. and davies out whose scored nearly half their goals this season. i think bigger loss then zaha. so imho c palace +0.25 about 1.9 odds pregame is the way to go coz barnsley concede a large percentagfe of goals early in game.
I would prefer to play the unders here. Even if Crystal Palace have made so many overs so far, I think this should have less goals with both teams missing one very important offensive player. A concern is that Barnsley have many defenders out with injuries.

Re: Npower Football League Championship > 23rd / 24th October Guys about Barnsley - Palace. How do you think Dougie Freedman possibly leaving (or atleast talking) for Bolton will affect Palace. I am thinking of going for the 0.25+ for Palace and odds are rising so I see value in that play but i am worried about the coacing "issue". Any thoughts?

Guys about Barnsley - Palace. How do you think Dougie Freedman possibly leaving (or atleast talking) for Bolton will affect Palace. I am thinking of going for the 0.25+ for Palace and odds are rising so I see value in that play but i am worried about the coacing "issue". Any thoughts?
I personally wouldn't go anywhere near the Barnsley V Palace game tonight, probably the most difficult game to predict. Freedman probably wont be incharge of the side for this match as I think he's burnt his bridges with the club already and fallen out with CPFC2010. So really I have no idea who will be in the Palace dugout tonight, Fullarton? Issot? One of the senior players? I assume Lawrence and Fleming will also be absent with Freedman. Normally you would back Barnsley in some form given the current shambles at Palace but as mentioned they have several players missing. I suggest punters stay away from this game as I see no viable course of action.

Re: Npower Football League Championship > 23rd / 24th October Value bet of tonight's matches in Crystal Palace. Davies missing is too huge a blow for Barnsley and even though Marlon Harewood is a decent striker, but he is a pale shadow of the player he once was being 33 now. Barnsley currently operating in with a threadbare squad and ever-present midfielder Dawson is also a doubt tonight. Zaha is the creative spark in palace and he will certainly be missed, but palace has their topscorer Murray available, they can cause barnsley problems. I am on Palace +0.25 and imo they will and can at least make a draw if not the win. GL!

Re: Npower Football League Championship > 23rd / 24th October Bristol City v. Burnley Over 3,5 goals @2.50 3/10 bet365 Charlie Austin anytime goalscorer @2.05 4/10 bet365 Both teams got a lot of overs, actually they are top 2 teams considering average goals per match, with 4 and 3.82 goals. C.Austin is top goalscorer in Championship and is in very good form scoring in the last 5 games. Bristol City conceded in all of their home games this season.

Re: Npower Football League Championship > 23rd / 24th October Leeds-Charlton Leeds has a horrible form in weekdays. More precisely: D-L-L-L-L-L-L-D-L-L-W-L-W-L-L-D-W-D-L-L-D-L-W-D-D-L-D-D-L-D-L-L-L-D-D Which is: 4 won 12 drawn 19 lost On the other hand, they're playing well, they are aiming the playoff and Charlton is not especially among the stronger team of the Championship. When playing away, Athletic shows promise: 2w (Blackpool, Ipswich), 1d (Birmingham), 2l (Derby, Nottingham, both lost by 1 goal). Leeds at home: 3w (Barnsley, Nottingham, Wolves, all won by 1 goal), 1d (Blackburn), 1l (Hull). Considering all this, I will go with this bet: Charlton +0.5, +1 --- 1.6, 1/10 bet365

Re: Npower Football League Championship > 23rd / 24th October re: Crystal Palace, Lennie Lawrence remains at palace and will lead the side. As an ex-manager with championship experience within his long history of coaching/managing, I wouldnt be surprised to see him use Freedman leaving as a motivating factor tonight...

Re: Npower Football League Championship > 23rd / 24th October leicester v brighton brighton score half their goals down the rightside , usuually assisting bruno and barnes. but leicester have been the most strongest defending in league down rightside. brighton going thru a goal drought. but still good in defence, dont give away cheap goals. can see value in the u2.75 1.78 and u2.5 2.0

Re: Npower Football League Championship > 23rd / 24th October Cardiff - Watford looks set to be an interesting game tonight. Cardiff will hopefully give a reaction to the 3-1 reverse at Forest on Satday. I'm expecting Mackay to hunt the full 3 points down tonight and with Bellamy back, Noone fit, plus a strong bench, I would like to think that we will continue our good home record by putting 3 points on the board tonight. Against us may be Mackay's old team, Watford looking to make a point plus we are going for a historic win regarding our start to the season at home - I'm often fearful that games with potential records result in increased expectation. That said, I think the grounding at Forest will be enough to get Cardiff playing without complacency tonight and I think we'll get the straight win. For those not too convinced by the low odds or potential pitfalls, I expect both teams to play attacking football and there to be several goals. Over 2.75 with Ladbrokes for 1.88 also looks a little tasty...

Re: Npower Football League Championship > 23rd / 24th October Wolves to beat Bolton- 2.30 at Bet365 Bolton's record on the road is really poor this season, with their only three points coming against Sheffield Wednesday. Dougie Freedman has just been announced as new manager but this game is far too soon for his impact to be felt, remember this team is really struggling and will still be low on confidence. Wolves captain Karl Henry is back after his suspension for the Huddersfield match, this is a big boost as he is a hugely influential player and a solid performer in this league. Wolves home record is good and will need to continue to be so to keep them in the fight for promotion. See Wolves nicking this one by the odd goal in a tight match.

Millwall-0.25 looks nice as Birmingham is in a poor shape with the manager being close away of being sacked. To addto this' date=' they have huge injury problems. Lovenkrands, Spector, Gomis, Zigic, Caddis, Gordon, Asante, Ibanez and Carr are all out.[/quote'] 3:3 after being up by 3 at half time, what idiots Millwall are...

Bristol City v. Burnley Over 3,5 goals @2.50 3/10 bet365 Charlie Austin anytime goalscorer @2.05 4/10 bet365 Both teams got a lot of overs, actually they are top 2 teams considering average goals per match, with 4 and 3.82 goals. C.Austin is top goalscorer in Championship and is in very good form scoring in the last 5 games. Bristol City conceded in all of their home games this season.
A very nice punt indeed!! Didn't follow you in but wish I had!!:unsure

Wolves to beat Bolton- 2.30 at Bet365 Bolton's record on the road is really poor this season, with their only three points coming against Sheffield Wednesday. Dougie Freedman has just been announced as new manager but this game is far too soon for his impact to be felt, remember this team is really struggling and will still be low on confidence. Wolves captain Karl Henry is back after his suspension for the Huddersfield match, this is a big boost as he is a hugely influential player and a solid performer in this league. Wolves home record is good and will need to continue to be so to keep them in the fight for promotion. See Wolves nicking this one by the odd goal in a tight match.
90th minute equaliser for Bolton :wall