Npower Football League Championship > 23rd / 24th October

Jase82

Re: Npower Football League Championship > 23rd / 24th October I'm going to be brave and go for Blackburn to beat Sheff Wed. Both teams have failed to win in any of their last 5 Championship games and you could probably say Weds have had the harder run of games. Going for this purely cause I think caretaker boss Eric Black is after the post on a full time basis so new manager, new emphasis is my theory. Blackburn have the better squad on paper and if they can pull togeather and the likes of Rhodes, Dunn and MG Pedersen can put in a performance i think they can take victory. BACK BLACKBURN @ 2.05

Re: Npower Football League Championship > 23rd / 24th October

Value bet of tonight's matches in Crystal Palace. Davies missing is too huge a blow for Barnsley and even though Marlon Harewood is a decent striker' date=' but he is a pale shadow of the player he once was being 33 now. Barnsley currently operating in with a threadbare squad and ever-present midfielder Dawson is also a doubt tonight. Zaha is the creative spark in palace and he will certainly be missed, but palace has their topscorer Murray available, they can cause barnsley problems. I am on Palace +0.25 and imo they will and can at least make a draw if not the win. GL![/quote'] Palace did their job and what a night of eyebrow-raising results with huddersfield losing 3-1, that was totally unexpected. Some great comebacks by teams such as Birmingham, Forest, Bolton and Cardiff to secure draws and win right at the death.

Re: Npower Football League Championship > 23rd / 24th October blackburn v sheff w under 3 1.76 12bet both teams lacking in confidence of late. since blackburn gt rid of keane they have scored 2 in 4 games and every game has gone under 2.5 whilst shef w have held their own v similar top ten teams in hull and leeds in recent games only allowing both teams 1 goals each. Both teams wont be taking much risks like they did early season and will be happy to keep things tight hoping for a low scoring draw at worst or a tight win. even if it goes a 2-1 or 3 nil its just a void bet and nothing lost, i see little chance it being a bit of a goal feast like 2-2 or 3-1 or more where the bet would be lost. so overall good value and security in the bet.