Group F > 4 October (AIK Solna, Dnipro, Napoli, PSV)

[TABLE=class: couponTable]

[TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] AIK v Dnipro Dnipropetrovsk (20:05 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.45 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.3 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.04 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] [TABLE=class: couponTable] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] PSV Eindhoven v Napoli (20:05 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.36 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.6 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]98.72 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Group F > 4 October (AIK Solna, Dnipro, Napoli, PSV) Well the latest speculation is that as with the opening match against AIK, Napoli may well rest a number of players, with up to 8 or 9 of the first 11 missing out. However this isn’t necessary a bad thing and whilst in normal circumstances a rotation like this would lead to consideration of PSV, the Napoli team will still be pretty strong and will be a tough opponent for PSV. Hopefully the odds on Napoli may rise once squads are announced, and if the likes of Cavani, Maggio and co are left out. I saw plenty of the Napoli vs AIK game and whilst it’s hard to judge against such poor opponents, the Napoli team looked very well balanced, if a little tired towards the end. Starting at the back, they’ll keep De Sanctis between the sticks and will partner Cannavaro or Gamberini with Aronica and Fernandez. That will give a solid trio with players who featured heavily in Napoli’s European run last season. Midfield is also looking solid, and whilst they’ll lack the flair of Hamsik, they will still be resolute with the likes of Dzemeli, Dossena and Mesto in there. Upfront is probably the strongest area for this team, and if they can get the ball to either Insigne or Vargas then these two can create something out of nothing and will be a nightmare for the defences to track with their running and skill. If the price does as I hope and rise a little then there should be some decent + handicap options to consider.

Re: Group F > 4 October (AIK Solna, Dnipro, Napoli, PSV) Well despite the likelihood that there will be plenty of changes, Napoli have named a strong squad with all the major players bar Maggio in it. That hasn't really had much effect on the odds and indeed the biggest prices are beginning to fall. Whilst the +0.5AH is worth considering, I was hoping to hold out for a higher asian line to offer a bit of protection if PSV sneak it. They are generally quite strong at home in Europe, unbeaten in 20 games I think. Think I will wait this one out until nearer kick off and hope for some late price rises on Napoli. Napoli squad is confirmed as; GK; De Sanctis, Rosati, Crispino, DF: Aronica, Cannavaro, Campagnaro, Fernandez, Uvini, MF: Behrami, Donadel, Dossena, Dzemaili, El Kaddouri, Inler, Mesto, Zuniga, ST: Cavani, Insigne, Pandev, Vargas.

Re: Group F > 4 October (AIK Solna, Dnipro, Napoli, PSV) Mazzari has named his XI for this match: Rosati, Aronica, Fernandez, Cannavaro; Mesto, Dzemaili, Donadel, El Kaddouri, Zuniga; Inisigne, Vargas That's a decent side for sure. As an XI they are not that familiar but the key areas have strength in them. The strongest area is by far the front line. Two very lively players up front who will cause no end of problems. Napoli on a positive line is certainly one I am looking at.

Re: Group F > 4 October (AIK Solna, Dnipro, Napoli, PSV) For PSV Jetro Willems, Mathias Jørgensen, Orlando Engelaar and Tim Matavz will miss the game, Willems and Matavz are good players but I don't think the other two would be in the side anyway. I imagine Napoli will play the same style they usually do defending in numbers and breaking quickly, PSV usually dominate possession at home and are used to sides that are are mainly defensive so these tactics shouldn't be anything new to them. It's difficult to know what changes Advocaat will make to the starting XI, in the last game away at Dnipro they played a pretty strong side and lost 2-0 which was a bit of a surprise so I can't imagine he will weaken the line-up too much for this game as they need to win to put them back into contention. They have another game at home at the weekend which looks very winnable on paper then it's the International break so I don't think they will be masses of changes. PSV are very strong at home, with Napoli making numerous changes I don't think I could back them but a draw is always possible, personally PSV DNB would be my choice but 1.5 is pretty skinny..perhaps one for in play after watching how the game plays out in the first 20 minutes, wait to see how coherent a much changed Napoli side is.

Re: Group F > 4 October (AIK Solna, Dnipro, Napoli, PSV) *PSV v Napoli - Over 2.5 Goals @ 1.79 Betfair* PSV's last 9 home games in a row have gone over. 3-0 v Feyenoord 5-1 v AZ Alkmaar 9-0 v Zeta 5-0 v Roda JC 4-2 v Ajax 3-1 v Benfica 5-0 v Den Haag 2-1 v NEC 3-2 v AZ Alkmaar 3-0 v Heracles 8 of their last 10 Europa League games have gone over also. That is enough for me to back this.

Re: Group F > 4 October (AIK Solna, Dnipro, Napoli, PSV) I'm sorry but I can't see any value on Napoli to get a result here, their second string squad did well at home against AIK but this is PSV away, one of the teams with the best records in this competition - and they need a win after losing in Ukraine. I think the Italians will try to grab the points at home and look to eventually squeeze something out of their travels. Not in Eindhoven though. PSV 1.87@Betfair

Re: Group F > 4 October (AIK Solna, Dnipro, Napoli, PSV) I definitely jump on the PSV bandwagon. Not much to reason here - I just don't believe that a fully motivated, very strong home team and full of goals like PSV can be stopped by a second squad side which is totally focused on its domestic league. That's exactly where I see value in this very unpredictable tournament - betting on teams with high motivation against teams with second thoughts about Europa League. I see a comfortable 2-0 victory for the Dutch, but stick with normal home win. PSV 1.87 @Bfair

Re: Group F > 4 October (AIK Solna, Dnipro, Napoli, PSV) I should be careful with PSV this evening. History looks to be on their side but their defence is horrible. Waterman is a short goalie and Bouma will play on leftback. I do not know which winger from Napoli will play but he definitely will have one easy match. Bouma is too old, too slow and will be outplayed every time. Marcelo looks strong but does make mistakes all the time. Vargas and Insigne should exploit this chance and I see some goals. PSV does have some fast and powerful attackers. Over or BTS looks a better option to me. However, keep your stakes low as this is Europa League. One of the most difficult competitions for us.

Re: Group F > 4 October (AIK Solna, Dnipro, Napoli, PSV) PSV - Napoli Psv disappointed me on their first EL game against Dnipro and lose by 2-0.Napoli plays on EL with rotation they won first game 4-0 against AIK. Well PSV need points more than Napoli that means they will give some spaces to Napoli forwards i am not sure today they may punish it or not.But it is worth to try draw Draw C.S. 2-2 , 2-1

Re: Group F > 4 October (AIK Solna, Dnipro, Napoli, PSV)

*PSV v Napoli - Over 2.5 Goals @ 1.79 Betfair* PSV's last 9 home games in a row have gone over. 3-0 v Feyenoord 5-1 v AZ Alkmaar 9-0 v Zeta 5-0 v Roda JC 4-2 v Ajax 3-1 v Benfica 5-0 v Den Haag 2-1 v NEC 3-2 v AZ Alkmaar 3-0 v Heracles 8 of their last 10 Europa League games have gone over also. That is enough for me to back this.
:beer