Group C > Oct 3 (Malaga, AC Milan, Anderlecht, Zenit SP)

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617]

[TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=class: firstColumn]Zenit Saint-Petersburg v AC Milan (17:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.37[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.2[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.77 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] [TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=class: firstColumn]Anderlecht v Málaga (19:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.55 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Group C > Oct 3 (Malaga, AC Milan, Anderlecht, Zenit SP) 4pts Zenit St Petersburg to beat AC Milan 6/5 Stan James Zenit have a really good home record in Europe under Luciano Spalletti and I see no reason why that can’t continue in this match. Milan are a side struggling for form and confidence at the minute and while a couple of their younger players have stepped up to the mark they are heading into a place which isn’t easy to play in let alone win in. I like what Zenit have done with their squad this season and think they can pick up their first win here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/zenit-st-petersburg-vs-ac-milan-betting-zenit-can-grab-their-first-win-of-champions-league-group-at-milan-s-expense

Re: Group C > Oct 3 (Malaga, AC Milan, Anderlecht, Zenit SP) Zenit v AC Milan 3pts Draw @ 3.4 Bet365 0.5pts 0-0 Draw @ 10 Skybet 5pts Under 2.5 Goals @ 1.75 Betvictor Both these teams have been really dissapointing this season domestically and both got off to really bad starts in the Champions league. I can see this game fizzling out a bit and being more of a midfield battle with not many chances for each team. Milan will probably settle for a point here as at the moment they haven't been the force they used to be and in all honesty, even with the acquisition of Hulk and Witsel, Zenit really haven't been very good, they are sitting in mid table after 10 matches and have only won one of the last 5 games. I don't think either of these teams have much chance in the champions league this season and i'd be surprised if Malaga didn't win this group.

Re: Group C > Oct 3 (Malaga, AC Milan, Anderlecht, Zenit SP) Zenit Vs Milan Milan have started the season very badly with just 2 wins out of 6.They have won just one of their last 11 Champions League matches away from the San Siro, drawing six and losing four.Not really good reading for a team travelling to russia on the back of bad form.Alot has been said of the off the field problems of Zenit.Talk has been of the unsettling effect created by the big-money signings of Axel Witsel and striker Hulk, with some players upset by the difference in wages offered to the new boys.Hopefully things are sorted out in that front.Zenit do have a decent home european record & they have won ten and lost none of the last 13 home games in European competition. Zenit HW @ 2.10 Betinternet

Re: Group C > Oct 3 (Malaga, AC Milan, Anderlecht, Zenit SP) Zenit - Milan In most of their home games both in Premier League and Champions League during the past few years Zenit have scored an early goal. Milan is not that strong at the moment as they used to be so in my opinion Zenit are more than capable of scoring against them in the first half. Time of 1st Zenit Goal: Before HT @ 2.00 (2 units) William Hill

Re: Group C > Oct 3 (Malaga, AC Milan, Anderlecht, Zenit SP) Anderlecht v Málaga (19:45 BST) Anderlecht surely look overpriced here at 3.2. Here are my thoughts. Malaga had a good win on the opening day 3-0 at home to Zenit. I think this flattered them slighty. Also it was their champions league debut at home so they were always going to be well up for it. They are going quite well in Spain but its early days.. 3rd in the table after 6 games.. but their away form is not great. 0-0 against 3rd from bottom Athletico Bilbao, beat 6th from bottom real zaragoza 1-0, failed to score away to panathinakios 0-0 in europe champ qualifying, thats only 1 goal scored in last 3 away games. They had a 4-0 win at the weekend at home against Real Betis.. but dont let the scoreline trick you.. Betis Keeper was red carded after 11 mins. Now for anderlechts form.. they havent been in the champions league groups stages since 2006/07 season so they will surely want to give the fans a well needed victory!. their home form is good this season. Unbeaten all season scoing 12 in 5 games and conceding 3. Malaga team news.. Jérémy Toulalan, Diego Buonanotte and Júlio Baptista have not travelled so the loss of Jérémy Toulalan is huge.. the holding midfielder shores up the defence so he could be a big loss. all of the above prompt me to get involved at this price. anderlecht to win @ 23/10 betvictor

Re: Group C > Oct 3 (Malaga, AC Milan, Anderlecht, Zenit SP)

Anderlecht v Málaga (19:45 BST) Anderlecht surely look overpriced here at 3.2. Here are my thoughts. Malaga had a good win on the opening day 3-0 at home to Zenit. I think this flattered them slighty. Also it was their champions league debut at home so they were always going to be well up for it. They are going quite well in Spain but its early days.. 3rd in the table after 6 games.. but their away form is not great. 0-0 against 3rd from bottom Athletico Bilbao, beat 6th from bottom real zaragoza 1-0, failed to score away to panathinakios 0-0 in europe champ qualifying, thats only 1 goal scored in last 3 away games. They had a 4-0 win at the weekend at home against Real Betis.. but dont let the scoreline trick you.. Betis Keeper was red carded after 11 mins. Now for anderlechts form.. they havent been in the champions league groups stages since 2006/07 season so they will surely want to give the fans a well needed victory!. their home form is good this season. Unbeaten all season scoing 12 in 5 games and conceding 3. Malaga team news.. Jérémy Toulalan, Diego Buonanotte and Júlio Baptista have not travelled so the loss of Jérémy Toulalan is huge.. the holding midfielder shores up the defence so he could be a big loss. all of the above prompt me to get involved at this price. anderlecht to win @ 23/10 betvictor
Malaga's away form not good? 2 wins and 1 draw from three games, 7 points from a possible 9. :unsure And hammered a good Zenit side in the opener too. I wouldn't back against any Spanish side at the moment, they seem to play teams off the park, the technique and skill level in the Spanish league is superb the past couple of years, and facing a team from the Belgian league, which is mediocre, Malaga will fancy their chances. *Zenit St Petersburg WIN @ 2.42 Betfair* I feel Zenit will have too much for Milan tonight. I was looking at Milan's away form in the Champions League, and it is not good at all. They have only won 1 of their last 11 games on the road, and that was against Auxerre. They have Won 1, Drawn 6 and Lost 6. So they do very poorly on their travels. They also had a mediocre 0-0 draw at home to Anderlecht in the opening fixture, which puts them under a lot of pressure coming into this game. Zenit are unbeaten in their last 8 home Champions League games, it is a bit of a fortress for them. They have only ever lost 1 home game in this competition, and that was their very first game against Real Madrid back in 2008. They have a talented bunch of players, including Lombaerts, Bruno Alves, Shirokov, Semak, Zyryanov, Witsel, Kerzhakov and Hulk to choose from. They recently spent a fortune to get Witsel and Hulk, and they should be two good players for the Russian side. Zenit have been in poor form recently, but they have a great chance to get back on track against a Milan side that look jaded on the road.

They are going quite well in Spain but its early days.. 3rd in the table after 6 games.. but their away form is not great. 0-0 against 3rd from bottom Athletico Bilbao' date=' beat 6th from bottom real zaragoza 1-0, failed to score away to panathinakios 0-0 in europe champ qualifying, thats only 1 goal scored in last 3 away games. [/quote'] Like you say, its early days and travelling away to Bilbao is not easy for any squad. Getting a point from there is not bad at all. Playing away in Greece is the same story. It will be a difficult match to predict in my opnion. I noticed you say that Buonaotte, Baptista and Toulalan are not travelling, do you know the reason behind that? Do they suffer from an injury/suspension or is Malaga just resting their best players? This might be crucial in my opinion, especially in such a close match. Anderlecht are a good side in Belgium with a couple of good strikers but I'm not really sure if they can go for the second place in the group here. It's difficult to compare a top side in a relatively weak Belgium league to Italian and Spanish sides, but those two sides lost some good players over the summer. The other team, Zenit, are also struggeling with their form. I would be really carefull with placing bets in this group because it could go either way.

I noticed you say that Buonaotte' date=' Baptista and Toulalan are not travelling, do you know the reason behind that? Do they suffer from an injury/suspension or is Malaga just resting their best players? This might be crucial in my opinion, especially in such a close match. [/quote'] Buonanotte - back-up player, injured Baptista - important player, but is injured almost year Toulalan - important player, occasionally injured since the start of the season.

Re: Group C > Oct 3 (Malaga, AC Milan, Anderlecht, Zenit SP) Anderlecht - Malaga Malaga showed a good performance against Zenit and they want to keep the top spot in the group. Also Anderlecht didn't won a home game in the champions league in the last 9!! years. For me this game is a No Bet

Re: Group C > Oct 3 (Malaga, AC Milan, Anderlecht, Zenit SP) Zenit St Petersburg - Milan Both has no form, needs win and scores less than past.I believe a point for each won't make them unhappy. And if any side will take 3 points it will be probably Zenit but i choose ; Draw Correct Score : 1-1

Re: Group C > Oct 3 (Malaga, AC Milan, Anderlecht, Zenit SP) Well the more you look into it the more you can make a case for a Malaga win here, although I was tempted by the high price on Anderlecht at first, must admit. Very tricky this one but 2.46@Pinny for Malaga to beat a team that needed two last minute goals against the mighty AEL of Cyprus (playing at home by the way) just to qualify for this tournament could prove to be decent. For me it's Malaga 2.46@Pinny In the other game I don't agree with most on Zenit beating AC Milan. True they have looked out of sorts so far but I remember this being the case time and again with this team, every time they look down and out they come up with the goods. A draw looks on the cards here, however I wouldn't be surprised by an away win. AC Milan (+0,25 AH) 1.98@SBOBet

Re: Group C > Oct 3 (Malaga, AC Milan, Anderlecht, Zenit SP) Malaga @ 2.46 pinnacle Malaga in very good form in the Primera Liga win 4 wins and 2 draws and they have allowed just two goals in these games, with 4 clean sheets, while scoring at least one goal in five of these games. Pretty impressive performance to beat Zenit St Petersburg 3-0 at home, and Real Betis 4-0 on the weekend, and will be in a very confident mood going to Belgium for this game. They have a couple of very good players in Joaquin and Saviola who were key players in the win over Zenit, and like them to beat Anderlecht here. Though the home side managed a creditable draw at Milan in their opening Champions League, hard to see them scoring against this Malaga defence, and believe that they lack the class that the Spanish teams has in several of their key players.

Re: Group C > Oct 3 (Malaga, AC Milan, Anderlecht, Zenit SP) Anderlecht - Malaga Spanish side started very well by beating Zenit 3-0 on CL and the other side whose knocked out AEL Limasol with last minute goals and draw on Milano. Toualan and Baptista important players for Malaga but they can take something there without them. I believe Malaga won't lose that game and when we compare leagues its possible they may take 3 points on Belgium. Draw Malaga Win Correct Score : 0-0 , 0-1

Re: Group C > Oct 3 (Malaga, AC Milan, Anderlecht, Zenit SP) Anderlecht - Malaga is very likely to go under 2.5 goals (currently @ 1.86 w/ BetFair with more than 1500 Euros liquidity). Malaga may not be as strong on their travels, but in 4 away fixtures they kept 4 clean sheets (won @ Celta & Zaragoza by 1-0 & drew goalless to both Panathinaikos & Bilbao) Anderlecht are 7-1-0 at home (all competitions) but the only decent side they played at home was Genk & they drew 2-2. My pint is with Malaga defending well it could be 0-0 or 0-1, but if Anderlecht manage to score it could also be 1-0 or 1-1, so rather than betting on a winner I will opt to back under 2.5

Re: Group C > Oct 3 (Malaga, AC Milan, Anderlecht, Zenit SP) Anderlecht v Malaga I saw the match between Milan and Anderlecht and I was very impressed by Anderlecht. It's a good and solid team, made by 2-3 elements of good talent and the others are good '' sidekicks ''. But Malaga comes from the great match against Porto (3-0 with 2 goals of Isco) and in the last match it won 4-0 against Betis. The starters were: '' Willy, Jesús Gámez, Weligton, Demichelis, Camacho, Joaquín, Saviola, Monreal, Eliseu, Potillo, Isco. '' So, I'll pick Goal @ 1,65.

Zenit - Milan In most of their home games both in Premier League and Champions League during the past few years Zenit have scored an early goal. Milan is not that strong at the moment as they used to be so in my opinion Zenit are more than capable of scoring against them in the first half. Time of 1st Zenit Goal: Before HT @ 2.00 (2 units) William Hill
They just couldn't do it earlier :)

Well the more you look into it the more you can make a case for a Malaga win here' date=' although I was tempted by the high price on Anderlecht at first, must admit. Very tricky this one but 2.46@Pinny for Malaga to beat a team [b']that needed two last minute goals against the mighty AEL of Cyprus (playing at home by the way) just to qualify for this tournament could prove to be decent.
because they parked the bus buddy, that's how chelsea won the cup

because they parked the bus buddy' date=' that's how chelsea won the cup[/quote'] I watched the game, still not impressed. Not sure Chelsea has much to do with it though.

Re: Group C > Oct 3 (Malaga, AC Milan, Anderlecht, Zenit SP) RSCA - Malaga : [email protected] (Betfair 8.5/10) The odd is way too high. Ok Anderlecht got a point at Milan. But at that time they were in very bad shape. Anderlecht created there 1 chance. For me the only advantage Anderlecht have is the homesupport and the rainy weather tonight. Malaga aren't the best travellers but like someone said above they kept 4 times a clean shet away from home and I can't see Anderlecht keeping it tight tonight. Our defence is really shaky, Nuytinck was a necessary transfer and helps us. But he's still young and needs to learn a lot just as Kouyaté. The real problem are our backs. Gillet is pure rubbish just as Deschacht, who's at his best for years at this moment but he hasn't got the speed that will be necessary against the Malaga attack. This is a bet against the heart, but it would be stupid not to put it because the odds are just too high.

RSCA - Malaga : [email protected] (Betfair 8.5/10) The odd is way too high. Ok Anderlecht got a point at Milan. But at that time they were in very bad shape. Anderlecht created there 1 chance. For me the only advantage Anderlecht have is the homesupport and the rainy weather tonight. Malaga aren't the best travellers but like someone said above they kept 4 times a clean shet away from home and I can't see Anderlecht keeping it tight tonight. Our defence is really shaky, Nuytinck was a necessary transfer and helps us. But he's still young and needs to learn a lot just as Kouyaté. The real problem are our backs. Gillet is pure rubbish just as Deschacht, who's at his best for years at this moment but he hasn't got the speed that will be necessary against the Malaga attack. This is a bet against the heart, but it would be stupid not to put it because the odds are just too high.
great value :clap:clap

Zenit St Petersburg - Milan Both has no form, needs win and scores less than past.I believe a point for each won't make them unhappy. And if any side will take 3 points it will be probably Zenit but i choose ; Draw Correct Score : 1-1
LOST

Anderlecht - Malaga Spanish side started very well by beating Zenit 3-0 on CL and the other side whose knocked out AEL Limasol with last minute goals and draw on Milano. Toualan and Baptista important players for Malaga but they can take something there without them. I believe Malaga won't lose that game and when we compare leagues its possible they may take 3 points on Belgium. Draw Malaga Win Correct Score : 0-0 , 0-1
WON :nana