Wigan Athletic V Fulham > 22nd September

Jase82

Re: Wigan Atrhletic V Fulham > 22nd September Bit surprising to see this fixture being ignored, (perhaps its the typo in the title putting people off. You also spelt Newcastle wrong in the other thread with no posts, Jase!) The exact odds I expected for this game, so its a chop at first sight of drift for me. I thought I was trying to be clever and predicting unders in this game, but looking at the odds, its a pretty obvious favourite against over 2.5. You may say Wigan got thumped 4 - 0 by Man Utd, but I don't think Wigan did that badly for the majority of the game, and perhaps some slack defending with some good goals made the scoreline more emphatic for Man Utd.

Re: Wigan Atrhletic V Fulham > 22nd September Actually prider, I quite fancy the look of the overs in this one. I watched wigans home game against stoke which had 4 goals and it is was an open game. The lattics also created plenty of chances against Chelsea and would have scored against a weaker defence. Fulham don't traditionally score many on the road but berbatov has added a new dimension to them whilst they still look vulnerable at the back on the road. At odds against, I would favour the overs personally.

Fulham + 0.25 @ 1.8 - BET365 looks like pretty decent value to me. Wigan have only beaten fulham once at home, and that was back in 2005. With pretty much all the head to heads going under 2.5 goals, so I wouldn't be too confident on seeing a lot of goals here. I think this and the Sunderland game could very well end up being draws. Pre season I feared fulham may struggle after losing a few players, but they have impressed me this season in all departments. I just couldn't back Wigan at these prices to win in 90 minutes, and the + 0.25 gives that bit of draw cover.

Re: Wigan Atrhletic V Fulham > 22nd September Jase, you hav'nt mentioned Fulham's great away record over the long recent past! You are right tho, they do look a better side this season, but that might just be reflective of the fact that the top sides are not really in top gear yet? Guess Berbatov helps with the bet...prob leave this...could'nt back the overs...would give me a shiver!

corners My tip for corners match bet! Wigan - Fulham odds seen at bet365: 1.50 Wigan, 3.10 Fulham Tip: Fulham @3.10 A little risky, but this season Fulham gets already away 8 (vs Manchester United) and 6 (vs West Ham) corners and has won both corners at home - Wigan also. Anyway, 14 corners in 2 games away is pretty good, so that i would say, it's chance of 50-50. At an odd over 3 enough for me...

Re: Wigan Atrhletic V Fulham > 22nd September Simple bets here which is based on the previous head to head meetings between these two sides. In the past 10 games between Wigan and Fulham there were 5 wins for Fulham and 5 games ended in a draw. Fulham +1 @ 1.53 (5 units) ​Bet365

Re: Wigan Atrhletic V Fulham > 22nd September Berbatov will score 20+ goals only in Premiership this season in my opinion. Fulham is the perfect place for him: no tension, no big expectations, perfect relationship with the manager, hard-working team-mates, few stars...The guy is hungry for football and goals, and I think it is very likely for him to punish the unstable defense of Wigan. Berbatov any time goalscorer @ 3.00 (bet365)

Re: Wigan Athletic V Fulham > 22nd September I quite fancy Wigan for this one. Diarra will be a big loss for Fulham, especially now with no Dembele in the team. Wigan are full strength, apart from Alcaraz. Berbatov is a good signing or Fulham, but he is very lazy, and not the type of player you want away from home trying to defend from the front, so i think Wigan will have a lot of the ball. I think 2.42 is too big. *Wigan WIN @ 2.42 Betfair*

Re: Wigan Athletic V Fulham > 22nd September Fulham to win 9/4 @ Betfair - I'm going to back Fulham away from home here. The acquisition of Berbatov is fantastic for the club and he will be too much for Wigan to handle IMO and i remember Berbatov having a good record against Wigan when he was at Spurs. Fulham have a lot of good players going forward with the likes of Duff, Berbatov, Rodallega and Kacaniklic has looked quite bright fom what i've seen of him. Wigan are missing Franco Di Santo who is a big player for them and i just think that Fulham will have too much up front for Wigan to handle and in general Fulham are fairly solid defensively. Fulham have had a good start barring the disaster at West Ham where apart from that they have hammered Norwich 5-0, almost got a point at Old Trafford and comfortably beat West Brom 3-0 last weekend. Wigan have had an ok start with defeats to Chelsea and United although they can take heart from those games as they dominated against Chelsea in some parts and held United at bay until the 50 minute mark but then capitulated. However, they got a good 2-0 win at Southampton and a decent point at home to Stoke. IMO though Fulham will have too much quality up front for Wigan. Correct Score: Wigan 1-3 Fulham 33/1 @ BetVictor I have to say i never normally do CS bets but i think this is what the score will be a couldn't resist the price so i chucked a couple of quid on it.

Re: Wigan Atrhletic V Fulham > 22nd September

Simple bets here which is based on the previous head to head meetings between these two sides. In the past 10 games between Wigan and Fulham there were 5 wins for Fulham and 5 games ended in a draw. Fulham +1 @ 1.53 (5 units) ​Bet365
Easy win. Should have taken DNB. Well done all Fulham backers.