** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Boxing - October 13

hebert10

David Price v Audley Harrison 10pts Price to win in rounds 1-4 @ 2.63 Ladbrokes 2pts Price 1st round win @ 11 Ladbrokes Really liking these early prices on this fight. If anyones watched David Price they will know hes looking Britains biggest Heavyweight prospect since Lennox Lewis and i think the price on him is far too big. Price has won all of his 13 fights (11 by KO) convincingly and this should be another walk in the park for him. At 40, Harrison is well past his best and definitely should have retired after getting embarrased by David Haye. Harrison was a quality boxer, but its looking like he could end his career on a real low. I think this fight will be short and sweet and Ladbrokes are even offering a 28/1 that Harrison gets knocked out in the first 60 seconds which looks pretty tempting and could be worth a couple of quid as i think Price will want this over quickly and out of the way.

Re: David Price v Audley Harrison

David Price v Audley Harrison 10pts Price to win in rounds 1-4 @ 2.63 Ladbrokes 2pts Price 1st round win @ 11 Ladbrokes Really liking these early prices on this fight. If anyones watched David Price they will know hes looking Britains biggest Heavyweight prospect since Lennox Lewis and i think the price on him is far too big. Price has won all of his 13 fights (11 by KO) convincingly and this should be another walk in the park for him. At 40, Harrison is well past his best and definitely should have retired after getting embarrased by David Haye. Harrison was a quality boxer, but its looking like he could end his career on a real low. I think this fight will be short and sweet and Ladbrokes are even offering a 28/1 that Harrison gets knocked out in the first 60 seconds which looks pretty tempting and could be worth a couple of quid as i think Price will want this over quickly and out of the way.
As far as I'm concerned Price is a more exciting prospect than Haye and Fury put together. He can actually box, has a tight defence from what I've seen so far and has a huge right hand. I had a similar bet to the one you've put up when he fought Tom Dallas, think I had a bet on the KO/TKO and also to be over in 4 rounds. I don't rate Harrison at all, seems to go into his shell at the first sign of any pressure and only has a punchers chance of success. The only concern I would have is if Price wants to get some experience under his belt and breaks him down for a few rounds first with a display of boxing or if he just wants to get in there, get the job done and bang him out for an early night. I might take bets on rounds 2, 3 and 4 but I think the first serious right hand that hits Audley will be putting him on his arse and he might not get up from it.

• 3 weeks later...

Re: David Price v Audley Harrison 7pts D.Price to win in Rounds 1-6 8/11 Ladbrokes One thing we don’t need answering is Price’s power. We know he has that in abundance and I expect him to make that power tell. Price appears a clever fighter and he has a decent defence. I read somewhere that he’s held his own in sparring with the Klitschko’s so that will testify that and sometime before half way I expect Price to get the job done. Audley says he’ll quit if he loses this fight so we can sit back and take Price to rid British sport of one of its biggest jokes before the 6th bell tolls here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/price-vs-harrison-betting-david-price-can-end-audley-s-career-before-the-halfway-mark 4pts J.DeGale to win in Rounds 7-12 2/1 Ladbrokes DeGale has been inactive for a while and it might take him a few rounds to get up to speed in this fight but when he does I think he has the power to get rid of the Frenchman. I don’t think he’ll really come on strong until the final few rounds but eventually DeGale, who is a good finisher when he has an opponent on the ropes, will have too much speed and too much power and I like the Englishman to win in rounds 7-12 here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/degale-vs-mohoumadi-betting-james-degale-can-defend-his-european-title-with-a-late-stoppage

Re: Boxing - October 13 [TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617]

[TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 13 October 2012[/TH] [TH]Boxer 1[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Boxer 2[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Dickinson, JL v McPhilbin, S (19:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.44[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]34[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]97.39 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Anwar, A v Miles, D (20:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.28[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]31[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]106.00 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Daws, L v Piispanen, V (20:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.15[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]41[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]6[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]105.84 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]DeGale, J v Mohoumadi, H (20:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.04[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]51[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]25[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.61 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Satchell, K v Edwards, C (20:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]29[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.75[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.54 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Price, D v Harrison, A (21:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.12[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]70[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]10.5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]99.84 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 14 October 2012[/TH] [TH]Boxer 1[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Boxer 2[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Rios, B v Alvarado, M (03:05 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.74[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]34[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.62[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]98.51 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Donaire, N v Nishioka, T (03:50 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.22[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]34[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5.9[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.71 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: David Price v Audley Harrison Anwar, A v Miles, D (20:00 BST) No doubting Anwar is the better boxer here, but I think he's much overhyped too. What's he really done? He's a hit and run boxer,although a decent boxer for sure. Miles has power and his KO record backs that up. His only defeat, was in effect not a real defeat because it was a bad cut on Prizefighter that wouldn't have allowed him in the next round anyway. If Miles starts landing heavy punches on Anwar, I think the 3/1 could look very big. Miles to beat Anwar @ 4.00 Bet365