Npower Football League Championship > 18th / 19th September

Jase82

[TABLE=class: couponTable]

[TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Tuesday 18 September 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Birmingham City v Bolton Wanderers (19:45 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.37 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.3 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.98 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Blackburn Rovers v Barnsley (19:45 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 8.5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.16 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Derby County v Charlton Athletic (19:45 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.35 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.3 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.27 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Leeds United v Hull City (19:45 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.3 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.38 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Millwall v Cardiff City (19:45 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.75 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.35 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.85 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.30 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Peterborough United v Bristol City (19:45 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.7 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.8 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.16 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Watford v Brighton & Hove Albion (19:45 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.75 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.88 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.50 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Blackpool v Middlesbrough (20:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.95 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.6 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.4 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.72 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Crystal Palace v Nottingham Forest (20:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.95 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.55 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.53 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Wednesday 19 September 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Ipswich Town v Wolverhampton Wanderers (19:45 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.1 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.83 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Leicester City v Burnley (19:45 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.9 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.6 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.8 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.99 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Sheffield Wednesday v Huddersfield Town (19:45 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.15 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.8 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.40 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Blackpool v Boro + 0.5 @ 2.02 -BET365. Surprised to see this line available at such attractive odds. Ian holloway received the dreaded manager of the month award for August and since then they've lost away to Leicester and drawn with Barnsley away. I just feel here that it's far too early to be talking of Blackpool as title winners, and Boro will more than likely be near the top of the table, rather than further down it come May. Boro are a best priced 4.4, which is too long given the relative strengths and ability of both sides. I'd make them no more than 3.6 personally as due to the way Blackpool play they often leave themselves open at the other end, and Boro have the players capable of exploiting that. Elsewhere I fancy Brighton because they're looking like real title challengers at the minute, and cemented that with a 3-0 win over Wednesday on Friday. Watford seem to have shot themselves in the foot by signing too many players, especially foreign, and moving on established players. They started the season well, but now have two losses on the bounce, including a 5-1 loss to derby... If derby win by 5 again this season, or next, I'll be amazed. A game versus Brighton is the last thing they need. Not a fan of backing sides under 3 in this league unless they're showing real class, but right now it seems more of a bet against Watford. Equally, it's hard to make any sort of case for Barnsley away to Blackburn, but due to the fact they are a short priced favourite, and the fact it's midweek I am a little cautious. It's odd that there are quite a few away sides priced under 3, which sort of puts me off because we are now seeing where some sides are racking up great form, and others less so. It's tough because there are a few sides like Watford and Peterborough that look there for the taking, but it is midweek, so from a superstitious point of views you can throw the form book out of the window...

Re: Npower Football League Championship > 18th / 19th September

but it is midweek' date=' so from a superstitious point of views you can throw the form book out of the window...[/quote'] I hate midweeks with a passion and this card looks rough as hell, I'm looking to get my bet frequency up in the champ but I don't think this is the coupon to start. Maybe I'll take a couple of spins on X but we all know how that went last year.

Re: Npower Football League Championship > 18th / 19th September Watford v Brighton +0 (AH) @ 1.95 Bet365 (4 points) Brighton -1 (AH) @ 4.40 (1Point) First off let me state that I don't exactly see this as a banker for Brighton at all. Watford improved a lot in the second half at Bolton and after 2 away games, they should be a tougher proposition back at home in this match. And whilst Brighton have been in top form the last few games, you can't expect them to keep up that sort of form. But that said, you can only go off what's in front of you. And on current form I think you've got to be backing the Seagulls in some capacity. I managed to get on Brighton +0.25 with 365 earlier but unfortunately that has now gone and it's more in line with where it should be. But I still think the current price above is value though. Brighton have scored 11 goals in their last 3 games and what's more, they have created more chances than anyone in the championship. In Bridge and Bruno they have the best fullbacks in the league and they are playing a big part in the assists. Watford on the other hand have been struggling in defence and you have to fancy Poyets men to score in this match. The Seagulls have won by at least two goals in the last 3 games and on that basis they have to be worth a little punt on the Asian -1 line. I think this match could be closer than it might initially look but I don't see Brighton losing it on current form so feel they have to be backed here.

I hate midweeks with a passion and this card looks rough as hell' date=' I'm looking to get my bet frequency up in the champ but I don't think this is the coupon to start. Maybe I'll take a couple of spins on X but we all know how that went last year.[/quote'] Yep it looks a tough set of fixtures this. I think Forest could get something at your place maybe but the price isn't appealing.

Yep it looks a tough set of fixtures this. I think Forest could get something at your place maybe but the price isn't appealing.
Palace V Forest is probably a game to avoid but they've priced Palace incorrectly again and if only we were ever so slightly longer I'd take us on the +0.25 line near EVS. Forest have had a good start but they're not world beaters by any stretch of the imagination, they're gonna loose some point soon and Selhurst is one of the toughest places to go to in the league. I like Forest going forward but their defence is poor and they can be got at if the opposition is strong offensively, which we are now. The two teams should be priced evenly rather than Forest slight favourites, I'll wait for team news and see how the market looks then. Tough game to call on a tough card.

Re: Npower Football League Championship > 18th / 19th September unfortunately i have an opinion that Charlton are overated.Have been impressed by Derby so far and see them as a far stronger team here.Rhoys Wiggins ( for me one of charltons key players ) fractured his foot in palace game. takin Derby 1.87 -.25 sbobet

Re: Npower Football League Championship > 18th / 19th September Blackburn v Barnsley 8pts Rhodes anytime scorer @ 1.8 Skybet I really think Rhodes is going to bag a load of goals for Blackburn and prove to be a vital part of them getting back to the Premiership. He got 37 in 43 last season for Huddersfield and really knows how to find the net. Already for Blackburn he's scored 2 in the last 2 games and i think he's probably a good shout for Championship top scorer. Reminds me a little bit of Rickie Lambert with his predatory instinct up front and always seems to get on the scoresheet.

Blackburn v Barnsley 8pts Rhodes anytime scorer @ 1.8 Skybet I really think Rhodes is going to bag a load of goals for Blackburn and prove to be a vital part of them getting back to the Premiership. He got 37 in 43 last season for Huddersfield and really knows how to find the net. Already for Blackburn he's scored 2 in the last 2 games and i think he's probably a good shout for Championship top scorer. Reminds me a little bit of Rickie Lambert with his predatory instinct up front and always seems to get on the scoresheet.
And Rhodes bags another...:notworthy 2012 Football Record: 6-8 (-1.70)

Palace V Forest is probably a game to avoid but they've priced Palace incorrectly again and if only we were ever so slightly longer I'd take us on the +0.25 line near EVS. Forest have had a good start but they're not world beaters by any stretch of the imagination' date=' they're gonna loose some point soon and Selhurst is one of the toughest places to go to in the league. I like Forest going forward but their defence is poor and they can be got at if the opposition is strong offensively, which we are now. The two teams should be priced evenly rather than Forest slight favourites, I'll wait for team news and see how the market looks then. Tough game to call on a tough card.[/quote'] Cheers for the info Phantom. I think I was certainly guilty of underestimating Palace in the last few games. Hopefully they will keep getting priced up so as well so we can take advantage in up coming games. You definitely look like you are going to be hard to beat at home again. I see you've signed Danny gabbidon tonight though I'm not sure what standard he's at now.

Cheers for the info Phantom. I think I was certainly guilty of underestimating Palace in the last few games. Hopefully they will keep getting priced up so as well so we can take advantage in up coming games. You definitely look like you are going to be hard to beat at home again. I see you've signed Danny gabbidon tonight though I'm not sure what standard he's at now.
Yeh no worries mate, indeed Palace were priced wrong again tonight, our performance was very good overall and some might say we were unlucky not to get all 3pts. I think we've got some tough games comming up mind so perhaps there wont be any more Palace backing opportunities until October time. I'll post up if I think there's value, bookies always find it tough to price us so hopefully we can capitalise like you said. Up the Palace!!! P.S. Gabbidon has been training with us for a while so hopefully he wont be completely out of shape, Freedman would have been able to get a good look.

Re: Npower Football League Championship > 18th / 19th September leicester havnt had the best of starts and have lost all their 3 away games 2-1 but have won their 2 home games, but have looked good in all their games, with pass and movement and shots on goal but not a enuf actual goals. burnley apart from winning their last game at home v hapless posh and their first game at home v bolton have been struggling losing both their away games. Burnley will not look forward to coming to leicester and will probaly not be confident with their chances and because of this will they risk playing Paterson (who burnley have a good record while playing) but they are nursing back from injury? maybe/probaly not with other games shortly coming up where the manager probaly rates their chances as better then here. king is probaly out for leiecester but they have good replacements. all in all the -0.5 1.83 line/odds for leicester has gud value imho.

Re: Npower Football League Championship > 18th / 19th September wolves +0.25 1.96 looks great value. Apart from taken a bit of a beaten away to cardiff, they aint look that bad. They id lose their other away game one nil to leeds but could of easily have drawn. but ipswich have only drawn their 2 home games so far, and lost 2 out of their last 3. wolves winning their last would of boosted their confidence. Wolves have as much if nt better chance if winning then ipswich, so the +0.25 1.96 line/odds looks a great opportunity!

Re: Npower Football League Championship > 18th / 19th September I too was looking at back Wolves but I'm wavering... those of you who watched the Leicester game will know they were lucky to take all 3 points... both goals were set pieces with Leicester dominating for large periods and Wolves hanging on at the end! Wolves fans now appear to be in confident mood but this is midweek in the Championship, and their team is far from settled under Solbakken and doesn't look like a team about to embark on a winning run. Ipswich were incredibly unlucky to come away from Middlesbough with nothing... all indications suggest they were the better team but failed to take their chances, they conceded a second late on when pushing for the equaliser. Ipswich fans see this as their chance to turn the tide: http://www.ipswich.vitalfootball.co.uk/matchprere.asp?a=293616

Re: Npower Football League Championship > 18th / 19th September I know it was a few weeks back, but Wolves were absolutely dire against us at there place, we should have won comfortably and it's not often you'll say that about Derby playing away from home. It's not as if they've improved by the looks of it, got battered for large spells against Leicester by all accounts, lost away to Cardiff although there's no shame in that.

Re: Npower Football League Championship > 18th / 19th September I tried over 3.5 in tonight games.Think it is really possible especially in Ipswich - Wolves.Ebanks-Blake is back after injury for Wolves and Chopra is always ready to score.Both teams haven't got the best defense and with such attacking potential from both sides they are likely to exchange some goals during the 90 minutes. Leicester scored at least one in every game they played this season but also conceded six in five games.Burnley have the amazing 10:10 goal difference record.No significant injuries known except for Leicester's Andy King but they have a big squad. Such attacking teams sometimes make boring unders when playing against each other but I put small bets together with over 3.5 in Barcelona game (which is for another thread) in the so called 'trixie'. PS: Left alone Sheffield - Huddersfield as I don't have the feeling for many goals in it.Most probably 1:1 2:1 without any value.