West Ham v Fulham > 1st September

staffy

Re: West Ham v Fulham > 1st September if Andy Carroll plays, West Ham wont score also intersting to see what happens if Dempsey doesnt move; I guess sooner or later he will be back in the squad and that can also be a boost for Fulham - awareness of not loosing their best player could have some influence on the team. Today they also - as you mentioned - added Berbatov and I think Michel Bastos from Lyon. And they are in form, even if they lost at Old Trafford they scared s**t out of United players in latter stages of the game, having created some chances to score. Not too sure though because of their poor away form, but dnb looks like a good bet for this Fulham 0 ah @2.15 with bet365 4/10 pts

Re: West Ham v Fulham > 1st September

if Andy Carroll plays, West Ham wont score also intersting to see what happens if Dempsey doesnt move; I guess sooner or later he will be back in the squad and that can also be a boost for Fulham - awareness of not loosing their best player could have some influence on the team. Today they also - as you mentioned - added Berbatov and I think Michel Bastos from Lyon. And they are in form, even if they lost at Old Trafford they scared s**t out of United players in latter stages of the game, having created some chances to score.
1. What? Why? 2. Dempsey doesn't want to play for Fulham anymore, even if he stays I doubt his frame of mind will be correct for this game. Berbatov signing is irrelevant as he's not playing and I doubt any of their other new signings registered in time either. 3. They played well in the 2nd half against Utd but that was with Dembele running the show, he's gone.

Re: West Ham v Fulham > 1st September 4pts Fulham to beat West Ham 21/10 BetVictor I have to say I’m still not convinced by West Ham but I respect the signing of Andy Carroll. For me Fulham are playing the better football coming into this match and as long as they can find a way of not missing Dembele I think they can come away from Upton Park with the win. In Mladen Petric, Damien Duff and Dimitar Berbatov Fulham have the arsenal to get the job done in this one. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/west-ham-vs-fulham-betting-fulham-have-the-sufficient-quality-to-land-the-three-points-in-london-derby

I have to say I’m still not convinced by West Ham but I respect the signing of Andy Carroll. For me Fulham are playing the better football coming into this match and as long as they can find a way of not missing Dembele I think they can come away from Upton Park with the win. In Mladen Petric' date= Damien Duff and Dimitar Berbatov Fulham have the arsenal to get the job done in this one.
Berbatov is not playing.

1. What? Why? 2. Dempsey doesn't want to play for Fulham anymore, even if he stays I doubt his frame of mind will be correct for this game. Berbatov signing is irrelevant as he's not playing and I doubt any of their other new signings registered in time either. 3. They played well in the 2nd half against Utd but that was with Dembele running the show, he's gone.
1. Because in Lioverpool he scored 6 goals in 44 games. With far better service than he will get at WH. That's why 2. I thought I put my thought clearly, but apparently some fail to understand; it's speculative because he may well be going, and I didn;t say he'd play tomorrow 3. Dembele is gone but West Ham is not Manchester United, right? In the first two games Fulham showed it's collective play that make them a good team, and of course as much as Dembele was key I think he was not the only player in Fulham midfield that day You may see things differently because obviously you back WH, so let's wait and see

Re: West Ham v Fulham > 1st September I wouldn't judge poor old Andy Carroll on his time at Liverpool, he's still a great centre-forward. Yes hopefully I will make some money on West Ham whatever the outcome tommorow but I wish you and the other Fulham backers good luck. It's a match that's divided opinion a fair bit and will be an interesting game to watch.

Re: West Ham v Fulham > 1st September Ruiz is potentially out for tomorrow's game, and he would be a big loss to Fulham's starting 11 as he is a very creative player. If someone gave me £100 to throw on an outcome, i would have to go for the draw! I will stay well clear of this match as a betting opportunity, it is "one of those" ones!

Re: West Ham v Fulham > 1st September Spurs signed Dempsey So point not valid anymore ;) nevertheless as you say, it'll be intersting to watch this one! Congrats on your profit, on a game that has not even started cheers

1. Because in Lioverpool he scored 6 goals in 44 games. With far better service than he will get at WH. That's why 2. I thought I put my thought clearly, but apparently some fail to understand; it's speculative because he may well be going, and I didn;t say he'd play tomorrow 3. Dembele is gone but West Ham is not Manchester United, right? In the first two games Fulham showed it's collective play that make them a good team, and of course as much as Dembele was key I think he was not the only player in Fulham midfield that day You may see things differently because obviously you back WH, so let's wait and see
The thing is that Carroll got no service at all in his Liverpool time. They didnt play to his advantages at all. West Ham will do that pretty much all the time. I will easily take a bet with you that Carroll will at least get 10 goals this season, up for it ?

Re: West Ham v Fulham > 1st September Man I came home and seing you guys arduing back and forth gives me comfort. I put wager on the draw, as based on all the epl matches on for tommorow this seemed to be the most logical one. Fulham should struggle to dominate due to Dembele and Dempsey loss. West Ham made some signings , but I beleive Carrol will need a couple games to settle. Both sides will be experimenting based on the sudden changes in their squads. Lets see how good I really am, because I called the draw for Arsenal's 1st two matches

Re: West Ham v Fulham > 1st September Man I came home and seing you guys arguing back and forth gives me comfort. I put a wager on the draw, as based on all the epl matches on for tommorow this seemed to be the most logical one. Fulham should struggle to dominate due to Dembele and Dempsey loss. West Ham made some signings , but I beleive Carrol will need a couple games to settle. Both sides will be experimenting based on the sudden changes in their squads. Lets see how good I really am, because I called the draw for Arsenal's 1st two matches

Re: West Ham v Fulham > 1st September Over 2.5 @ 1.99 pinnacle West Ham beat a poor Villa side 1-0 at home, they lost 3-0 away to Swansea where their defensive mistakes were punished. Fulham's defence did well to start with a 5-0 win but then they conceded 3 to Man Utd in the 3-2 loss to them at Old Trafford, so neither defence has shown some consistency. West Ham have added Carroll to their squad so Big Sam will obviously use that to his strengths and expect the ball being pinged forward almost instantaneously. Fulham's goalkeeper Schwarzer is not one for leaving his line to collect the crosses so expect Jarvis to pepper him with crosses and Carroll looking to get on the end of them. West Ham have some doubts with Reid and Collins in the centre of the defence, and with Petric and Ruiz showing some form there already, then can see these two causing them some problems. These two teams have scored in each of their last 6 meetings, so these games tend to see goals scored and like this trend to continue here 5-9 (-2.16)

1. Because in Lioverpool he scored 6 goals in 44 games. With far better service than he will get at WH.
He scored the majority of his goals for Newcastle, and had a better time of it there. Apart from obviously the year they were relegated, as they were terrible that year. He just didn't suit Liverpool's style, as was evident when they tried playing him alongside Suarez. I think it's fair to say he's an old style target man type of player, and I personally think he'll get more joy under big Sam because he sets his sides up with big physical target men, and often tries to hit that player directly. That's why I think he will do better at west ham, and I'd argue West ham have a pretty formidable midfield, especially now they've signed benayoun.

Over 2.5 @ 1.99 pinnacle West Ham beat a poor Villa side 1-0 at home, they lost 3-0 away to Swansea where their defensive mistakes were punished. Fulham's defence did well to start with a 5-0 win but then they conceded 3 to Man Utd in the 3-2 loss to them at Old Trafford, so neither defence has shown some consistency. West Ham have added Carroll to their squad so Big Sam will obviously use that to his strengths and expect the ball being pinged forward almost instantaneously. Fulham's goalkeeper Schwarzer is not one for leaving his line to collect the crosses so expect Jarvis to pepper him with crosses and Carroll looking to get on the end of them. West Ham have some doubts with Reid and Collins in the centre of the defence, and with Petric and Ruiz showing some form there already, then can see these two causing them some problems. These two teams have scored in each of their last 6 meetings, so these games tend to see goals scored and like this trend to continue here 5-9 (-2.16)
Agree with this view completely. No reason this early on in the season for either to calculate.. Fulham have a much changed squad to the one of last season now and they have a chance to improve the ever-dreadfull away record tagged to their team. West Ham can definitely score and trouble any Prem team with the long direct approach but they're defense is in shambles. Fancy BTTS and an entertaining overs game here at Upton Park

Both sides have won 1 and lost 1 game so far in the Premier League. Compared to West Ham who scored just 1 goal against Aston Villa before losing 0-3 to Swansea' date= Fulham beat Norwich 5-0 and then lost to Man.United 2-3. Moreover, the games between these 2 sides quite often produced many goals. Out of the last 9 games between them 7 produced 3 goals or more, while 5 produced 4 goals or more. Over 2.5 Goals @ 2.00 (3 units) William Hill Over 3.5 Goals @ 3.50 (1 unit) William Hill
After first half I thought the second bet will also win.

Both sides have won 1 and lost 1 game so far in the Premier League. Compared to West Ham who scored just 1 goal against Aston Villa before losing 0-3 to Swansea' date= Fulham beat Norwich 5-0 and then lost to Man.United 2-3. Moreover, the games between these 2 sides quite often produced many goals. Out of the last 9 games between them 7 produced 3 goals or more, while 5 produced 4 goals or more. Over 2.5 Goals @ 2.00 (3 units) William Hill Over 3.5 Goals @ 3.50 (1 unit) William Hill
Over 2.5 @ 1.99 pinnacle West Ham beat a poor Villa side 1-0 at home, they lost 3-0 away to Swansea where their defensive mistakes were punished. Fulham's defence did well to start with a 5-0 win but then they conceded 3 to Man Utd in the 3-2 loss to them at Old Trafford, so neither defence has shown some consistency. West Ham have added Carroll to their squad so Big Sam will obviously use that to his strengths and expect the ball being pinged forward almost instantaneously. Fulham's goalkeeper Schwarzer is not one for leaving his line to collect the crosses so expect Jarvis to pepper him with crosses and Carroll looking to get on the end of them. West Ham have some doubts with Reid and Collins in the centre of the defence, and with Petric and Ruiz showing some form there already, then can see these two causing them some problems. These two teams have scored in each of their last 6 meetings, so these games tend to see goals scored and like this trend to continue here 5-9 (-2.16)
Nice bets folks, well done.